STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Henceforth you shall be known as Donald Bump.
skip1.png

Palpatine-laugh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Rise (and then exercise) my portly The Apprentice. (See what I did there?
troll.png
)

Attachments

• star-wars-no.gif
    star-wars-no.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 233
I have put a lot of miles on my bicycle recently.

Riding outside in the fresh air really opens up my lungs.

***sidenote

The city of San Antonio is dirty. When I ride my bike in the street along the curb with my head down... all I see are plastic cups, junk food wrappers, and all other types of trash. I have not really "wandered" out of my neighborhood since the pandemic. It seems like certain neighborhoods are clean... but the path to and from them seem like dumping grounds. What I saw made me feel bad for ever littering. We gotta do better.
people are just getting nasty nowadays.

so ****ing true. tired of these incel nerds trying to tell me how to optimize hypertrophy when they haven’t even been lifting for 5 years 💀

i was talking to an older retired cat at the gym about the amount of information available today related to working out & how these youngins do know more than he knew at their age or even him now...it used to be alot of fitness info would be more niche bro science whereas now it's a bit more popular culture 'nerdy' such that most people's baseline of knowledge is higher, especially if they are really into fitness. i can't knock them for trying to share what they think they know

i was talking to an older retired cat at the gym about the amount of information available today related to working out & how these youngins do know more than he knew at their age or even him now...it used to be alot of fitness info would be more niche bro science whereas now it's a bit more popular culture 'nerdy' such that most people's baseline of knowledge is higher, especially if they are really into fitness. i can't knock them for trying to share what they think they know

i remember i got into fitness cause i wanted to be jacked as hell and walk through a door sideways.

there was no scientific ****. it was all for the love of chasing the pump and the energy with your boys.

i remember i got into fitness cause i wanted to be jacked as hell and walk through a door sideways.

there was no scientific ****. it was all for the love of chasing the pump and the energy with your boys.

ironically, i think there are a lot of young dudes trying to get brolic for the yams but it’s pretty commonly accepted now that most women don’t care at all 😂😂😂

the same started with me. my cousin just wanted to have a companion to go to the gym and the next thing you know, I was lifting myself. although I appreciate some of the infos I learned along the way like having a spotter, stretching before lifting, activating the right muscle part to develop, correct posture, rest periods, etc....

I didn't intentionally tried to hulk up but it was one of the mistake that I did. the missus only wanted a ryan reynolds. not a vin diesel.

ironically, i think there are a lot of young dudes trying to get brolic for the yams but it’s pretty commonly accepted now that most women don’t care at all 😂😂😂

I agree most prolly start off lifting to get girls.

I don’t agree that most women don’t care at all. Sure, a lot of women don’t care if you’re not an IFBB pro but I think most women would actually take a brolic guy over a string bean.

*Bane voice* No biddies cared who I was until I put on the mass.
tom-hardy-as-bane-tom-hardy-32.png

In the years BG (before gains) female attention was super hit or miss. In the years AD (anno dominant), I’ve had: broads catcall me, stop me mid-workout to flirt, let me order them around, make comments on my physique to other people/bring it up randomly in conversation, smile for no reason when I have my male RBF on, grope me at work, shoot their shot, and introduce themselves to me when we had already met BG.

I have never been a Fat so my face didn’t change. I didn’t change my haircut/fade up a bunch, get my teeth fixed, a nose job, get tattoos or piercings, nothing, so it’s gotta be the gains.

Of course any woman you ask in a survey online will prolly say they don’t care or that muscles are gross or what have you, but in my experience? Nah, that’s
duckr.png

YMMV.

Weak and Frail incontinent insect.
sabu.png

50lbs jump is stupid and reckless. If anything attempt the same weight that he failed after a rest, depending how close he was to getting it

Nah, I disagree.

Little boy isn’t even close to stepping on a platform, so there is no reason for him to be trying a second attempt at a weight he already failed that day, regardless of how close.

Dude obviously has no idea what he is doing so going for another attempt just reckless.

Trainers shoulda had him finish up the workout, hit the showers, milk, and sacred creatine and *maybe* try it again next the next deadlift day.

All trying to run 315 back will do is either have him grind out an ugly PR/heavy single and/or snap his ish up.

He’s not getting paid for either so he’s only competing for personal ego points at that point in time.

Weak and Frail incontinent insect.
sabu.png

Nah, I disagree.

Little boy isn’t even close to stepping on a platform, so there is no reason for him to be trying a second attempt at a weight he already failed that day, regardless of how close.

Dude obviously has no idea what he is doing so going for another attempt just reckless.

Trainers shoulda had him finish up the workout, hit the showers, milk, and sacred creatine and *maybe* try it again next the next deadlift day.

All trying to run 315 back will do is either have him grind out an ugly PR/heavy single and/or snap his ish up.

He’s not getting paid for either so he’s only competing for personal ego points at that point in time.
True, good points. I was just thinking back to my own personal experience, Ive failed a pr and I was close. I knew I was close and decided to take a little extra rest and give it one more try.

I don’t agree that most women don’t care at all. Sure, a lot of women don’t care if you’re not an IFBB pro but I think most women would actually take a brolic guy over a string bean.

In the years BG (before gains) female attention was super hit or miss. In the years AD (anno dominant), I’ve had: broads catcall me, stop me mid-workout to flirt, let me order them around, make comments on my physique to other people/bring it up randomly in conversation, smile for no reason when I have my male RBF on, grope me at work, shoot their shot, and introduce themselves to me when we had already met BG.

I have never been a Fat so my face didn’t change. I didn’t change my haircut/fade up a bunch, get my teeth fixed, a nose job, get tattoos or piercings, nothing, so it’s gotta be the gains.

Of course any woman you ask in a survey online will prolly say they don’t care or that muscles are gross or what have you, but in my experience? Nah, that’s
duckr.png

YMMV.
I support this statement.

duckr.png

YMMV.

male rbf on?

not saying this is your experience or even my own, but i think the there is an aspect of a perceived arrogance in the worst case & confidence in the best case interpretation (both are things women tend to be attracted by/to) that a lot of women assume about guys that are in shape (some women know it is actually often the opposite case but that’s neither here nor there)…not to mention the actual physical cues that often accompany being in shape (better posture, upright shoulders, a more physical presence) that sort just make a guy appear more confident &/or make women feel smaller thus more feminine, it’s why some women like the over fluffy teddy bear guy build

i think in an apples to apples comparison sure, most people would prefer the fitter option, but that’s not often the real world case, usually it’s mangoes & pineapples…a 5’7” jacked dude with no personality & a 6’3” charismatic stringbean probably won’t have similar attraction outcomes, taller dude will prolly pull more if all other things are similar…

it definitely is an individual thing but in my experience & from anecdotes from both genders it is so overrated, if the reasoning is attracting women

50lbs jump is stupid and reckless. If anything attempt the same weight that he failed after a rest, depending how close he was to getting it

i agree in principle, and maybe this is me being a novice lifter, i wonder if the way he failed 315 led them to believe he had 365? there have been times where i failed at a lift & put more on because i knew why i failed the prior rep but felt it made more sense to use the energy for the next set

the trainers owe him an apology and new pair of underwear

😂 this is definitely the whey 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom