Stay safe on the roads NT

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
......I shed a tear.  R.I.P

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Apparently, there was a whole family inside...
30t6p3b.gif

I will never traverse the icy roads of russia. dat shi cray

there was, and the people that were recording, were family of the people in the car that was hit.

Man... it started raining here in San Diego yesterday and as I was taking an offramp, I hydroplaned and completely lost control. Ended up doing a 180, skidding from the left lane past the right lane into the emergency lane. Didn't get hit by any cars behind me and didn't make contact with anything else. Still, I was shook.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Apparently, there was a whole family inside...
30t6p3b.gif

I will never traverse the icy roads of russia. dat shi cray

there was, and the people that were recording, were family of the people in the car that was hit.
Wow RIP that is really sad.
I've never had to drive in snow before but how many mph should you be going in a situation like that?

I think i'm going to cry...

nothing scares me more in life than dying in an accident on the highway...

i shouldn't have watched that...

OH MY GOD. 
frown.gif
eek.gif

Absolutely no way they survived. I can't believe I just watched that. 
30t6p3b.gif

Accidents on the road M-7 in Petushki district of the Vladimir region near the village ofOmutischi February 24. Nissan Navara car for the oncoming issued under theFreightliner.
The driver of Nissan, the current one leg, and found part of it ...
The girl wrote that she saw in this video how her friend died. His name was Alexander,said that was a good guy, an experienced driver. I was driving home to his wife and 2ndchild ...
February 24 happened. Funeral at 12:30 on February 28 in Balashikha ... The body isnot given in the morgue ..... we (friends) looking for information on this accident, the day before .. it is a tragedy for us ... It's such grief. "
Today, they copied the video and showed to his wife ... In general, all in shock. No one understands how it all happened. Here is the thing - when you write a summary and commentary, sometimes you do not see them living people, but when the personalelement suddenly appears ... In general, the trouble and broken lives ...

/www.gstatic.com/translate/buttons6.png);">http://www.gstatic.com/translate/buttons6.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; opacity: 0.667; margin-top: -3px; vertical-align: middle; background-position: -94px -3px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

No F'n way!!!

eek.gif

Somebody please tell me that was fake!?!?

eek.gif

The car damn there disintegrated!

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Had to watch a few times to believe it.
30t6p3b.gif

What's it called on YouTube? One of my friends is trying to watch...

EDIT: Nevermind, Found it.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Wow, that was unreal.

People driving like idiots on snow though - that was way too fast for a road like that.

...not only that, it looks like they tried to stop. the ONLY thing you can do in a situation like that is let off the gas, let off the brake, and try to correct yourself.

so sad...living your life one minute then its all over...RIP to anyone in there....put yourself in that car for a second..not a good feeling

Back
Top Bottom