STD-Wade?

Originally Posted by bballah3

From Siohvaughn's pleading: ``Dwyane has dissipated substantial sums of marital property including . . . buying his mother a $2 million church; placing substantial sums of money in an account with another woman; providing numerous friends and family members with unfettered access to accounts with hundreds of thousands of dollars of marital funds from which they made substantial withdrawals . . .''
Now thats where I want to hit a @%!%#. You know this lady doesnt have a job, doesnt bring in ANY income....its Dwayne's money...not yours.....He can do whatever he wants with his money.

Pre-nup FTW

that is so true im def going to get me a pre-nup

i remembering see her face and i knew their relationship wouldnt last..

not saying cheating is right, but he had bad chics in miami throwing it at him while he was coming home to his horse looking wife....he could only fight thetemptation so long.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

not saying cheating is right, but he had bad chics in miami throwing it at him while he was coming home to his horse looking wife....he could only fight the temptation so long.

pics of ex wife?

Originally Posted by JD617

He should know how to carry himself better than that. He needs to travel more to see his kids. This story is pretty foul.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

I can post pics of atleast 5 girls (my female friends) that DWADE has banged.
Do it
devil.gif

These two are my cousins friends...

One got smashed after a wild night at Prive on South Beach and the one on the bottom got blazed at Karu n Y in downtown Miami.

The two girls in the middle...The second one from the left use to wait at Will Call at America Airlines Arena like a puppy...The second one on the use to getsmashed by DWADES homeboy then she got shipped over to Wade.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

not saying cheating is right, but he had bad chics in miami throwing it at him while he was coming home to his horse looking wife....he could only fight the temptation so long.

pics of ex wife?

dwaynewade.jpg

Way to back your @+!$ up Fede. I doubt you'd go through all of that for ducktales.

So which one of them skanks gave Wade the clap?
laugh.gif

And yeah, the ex got some funbags. I always remembered that about her.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

I can post pics of atleast 5 girls (my female friends) that DWADE has banged.
Do it
devil.gif

These two are my cousins friends...

One got smashed after a wild night at Prive on South Beach and the one on the bottom got blazed at Karu n Y in downtown Miami.

The two girls in the middle...The second one from the left use to wait at Will Call at America Airlines Arena like a puppy...The second one on the use to get smashed by DWADES homeboy then she got shipped over to Wade.
mad.gif
This #@$% made me hate Wade even more. Dude is smashingdimes left and right and keep going to the free throw line
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Somebody forgot to mention Wade , Melo and Bron visited some brothel in Chinaover the summer
mad.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I never understood why these young millionaire athletes like LeBron, Melo, and Wade got married so early.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

pics of ex wife?

dwaynewade.jpg

Damn, after looking at Dwayne in these pics, dude really needs some proactive.

His skin is
sick.gif

The two girls in the middle...The second one from the left use to wait at Will Call at America Airlines Arena like a puppy...The second one on the use to get smashed by DWADES homeboy then she got shipped over to Wade.

laugh.gif

D Wades wife ain't even that bad. Someone post the pics of her doing that sideline interview from a few years ago.

Man I lost a lot of respect for dude. They can try to duck and doge being role models but they are. They need to carry themselves like Men to show thosewith/without male role models how to act. I hope Lebron doesn't get tangled in these webs.

So you're saying Lebron is a big man who does the crab dribble, and Dwade's big man dribbles crabs?

ba dum bum. Pshhh*

Back
Top Bottom