Steal of the 2009 NFL Draft

Joined Apr 28, 2009
Dude was a 7th rounder, he might end up being Tampa's number 2 receiver next to Antonio Bryant this year.

Joined Feb 22, 2007
Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

i'm not going to say THE steal of the draft..

..but i think he'll definitely outperform his draft slot.
agreed, I think there were a lot of good steals in the draft. I remember playing against this dude in high school, definition of a man amongboys...

for another good steal I'd probably say Francies

and Jennings. I think he could do very well in Jacksonville.

Joined Dec 18, 2001
Originally Posted by offbad

i'm gonna be a homer and say McKillop
Love the way he played at Pitt...I just dont know if it will transfer I am rooting for him though.

Joined Jul 31, 2008
There's a crapload of people drafted real late or even undrafted that have plenty of potential.

Only time will tell.

Joined Sep 17, 2008
Shad had a great mini camp, hopefully it continues. I think he could be great number 2 back behind MoJo...

i like Dillard, WR from Rice

Joined Feb 6, 2007
Beanie Wells at 31 is a steal to me. Esp if they get Boldin happy.

Warner and his 3 WR's with a running back who is actually dangerous back there? At pick #31?

Joined Jun 3, 2005
The Eagles got a steal in Brandon Gibson in the 7th round. Sammy Stroughter is a nice pick up as well.

Joined Jul 23, 2007
  1. DJ Moore
  2. Nate Davis
  3. Courtney Greene
  4. Mike Thomas
tempted to list Cornelius Ingram , but CI's knee is a wreck. maybe in a couple yrs tho he'll start makin waves

Joined Jun 30, 2007
Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

agreed, I think there were a lot of good steals in the draft. I remember playing against this dude in high school, definition of a man among boys...

for another good steal I'd probably say Francies
alumni

and my homer pick Nate Davis.

Joined May 14, 2007

Word. When given his chance, I can't see Sam NOT excelling...

Be it #2/slot WR or just returning punts/kick offs, he'll take advantage when his time comes.

Joined May 10, 2007
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

1. DJ Moore
  2. Nate Davis
  3. Courtney Greene
  4. Mike Thomas
tempted to list Cornelius Ingram , but CI's knee is a wreck. maybe in a couple yrs tho he'll start makin waves
was coming in here to post that. dude did WORK in a few rutgers games i caught this year

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now