stealth 20's

stealths
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

too bad stealths released when my car was for painting...if only i got the extra g's..tsk..tsk..tsk

Was going thru some old emails... Can't believe it's been almost 3 years.
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
shoe.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
p.gif
[/td] [td]
txt_total_eclipse.gif

Brace yourself for the release of the hot new Black/Stealth Grey/Varsity Red Air Jordan XX.

Not only do the 20th anniversary AJXXs celebrate MJ's career and bring crazy new science to hoops kicks, but "Stealth" might just be the most serious Jordan colorway ever.

You can get hooked-up with your own black Js starting April 9th at Jumpman23.com. You'll also want to check out fresh AJXX videos and content.

The Air Jordan XX. It's back. It's black.

logo_2005.gif

[emoji]169[/emoji] NIKE, One Bowerman Drive, Beaverton OR 97005, USA. All rights reserved

Jordan respects your privacy. Please do not reply to this email. If you need to contact Nike, please click here.

UNSUBSCRIBE: This email was sent to you because you asked to receive updates and promotions from NIKE. If you would like to be removed from our email list go to:
http://h.4at1.com/c/e/u/unsub.jsp?uid=104.17629.565603.56.1.olu718@yahoo.com

[emoji]169[/emoji] NIKE, One Bowerman Drive, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA. All rights reserved.

[/td] [td]
p.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
spacer.tif

One Bowerman Drive, Beaverton, OR...
http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/dc/launch?.rand=b67g8ol9u1g80#

Add to Contacts

Stealth 20's are one of my favorite jordans in a while. Still looking for a pair for a reasonable price.

i like the stealth 20's..my favorite colorway out of all the 20's..too bad i sold them for 100 bucks. im tryna get another pair. anyone sellin a size9??

You can probably get some for 180 min..maybe

eek.gif
Where? I can't believe I bought some 2k4s,2k5s,Lebron 2s, and someforces over these the quickstrikes and the ogs.
mad.gif

i had the Stealth XXs but wore them to my Grad Nite my senior year at Disney back in 05'. I cried when i woke up the next morning because the water fromthe foam pit DESTORYED my shoes....

also i noticed my strap going aross the shoe was suede but my homebois wasnt. I got mine from Finishline.com cuz they were sold out at the store.

Red Suede XXI's >> Stealth XX's...

Please ignore this dude... Stealths are the greatest looking pair of 20s. They also look better then any other jordan in Black/Red... Well maybe 2nd to theXI...

And I thought no one really was looking for these! I bought 2 pairs of the Stealths, Quickstrikes and the first colorway and still have them DS. You guys gotme thinking of selling them now.

the stealth XX's are awesome i knew this shoe would be a great buy, and it's funny kuz there was NO BODY in line when i went to go scoop these up

Back
Top Bottom