STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

I saw the MN Lebron XI this morning at Champs, wasn't impressed. The "carbon fiber" all over the upper is that same cheap wrap that people put on Japanese cars to imitate real carbon fiber. Aside from the outsole, I got a real "cheap" vibe from the whole shoe.

Javy

Grabbed my ugly sweaters

Last edited:
Tanger always drops something when I can't get there. Wife's work xmas party tonight. Have to be happy with the taxi's, mn, and gammas

I tried for over 3 hours on champs and footlocker for my 10.5 pssssshhhh. Luckily won fnl draft for gammas

Have to cancel my LBJ Miami Night XIs. I bought a TTS 10 from eastbay on Saturday and I just got to try them on in store. They way too tight for me, and the 10.5 was too long. Just not made for my foot I guess. Too bad because they seemed really comfortable.

whats sneaks are on ya'll radar from now til the end of the yr??
  • adidas crazy (kobe) 1 
  • jordan 28se xmas
  • LBJ11 MN/CF
  • LBJ11 xmas
  • melo m10 xmas?

Nothing for me, just want to build some LeBron XI ID's after I sell some of my pairs

I'm pretty much chalking this year up as being done, I'm not really giving myself much hope for those gamma 12s. So pretty much going to be waiting for those powder 10s in February.

damn i been doin real good on NDC lately.
hope to do the same this weekend on the gammas

Anyone hear what retailers will have the gamma 12's. Like mentioned above I too got lucky on the fnl draft for the gamma 11's. Gotta be honest though I love the durability of 12's over most all models.

Back
Top Bottom