STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

^

Girlfriends little sisters boyfriend works at century 3 champs, he said they got 18 pair of the 12s. He said from what they've heard, no other stores there will get them. I have to see if he can use some pull and hold me a pair but I doubt it with so little pairs so I will be trying my luck online.

Just called out century 3 dude didn't even really let me finish asking about them I barely got out you getting the 12s on the 26th and he said no. I was going to say well a worker told me they came Monday but I didn't really want to argue with him or give the kids name. Either the boyfriend is lying to me which doesn't really make much sense or some shady workers trying to keep it as hush hush as possible so they can have their boys get whatever is there.

^ grimey!

Anyone know what time villa Edgewood is doing the raffle on Saturday? I got a ticket and don't remember the time.and of course they won't answer the phone and haven't responded on Twitter

They had em at monroeville mall last weekend, pretty sure it was champs, but they were definitely there. I'll be there Saturday to cop the gamma. Want me to see if they're still there?

They had em at monroeville mall last weekend, pretty sure it was champs, but they were definitely there. I'll be there Saturday to cop the gamma. Want me to see if they're still there?
I'll go 2mrrw I live in Penn hills.

Villa downtown has them still
Good look. Went out Ross park an copped.

Last edited:
^ grimey!

Anyone know what time villa Edgewood is doing the raffle on Saturday? I got a ticket and don't remember the time.and of course they won't answer the phone and haven't responded on Twitter
lol everytime Ive ever called out there it seems like they never answer the damn phone. I understand they prolly hate telling the same stuff to people over and over but its your job.

every time a major shoe release comes out a lot of the store stop answering the phone close to release date because they been getting harassed all week about the shoes I'm talking about the Jordan 11

Just posted a listing on SC, figured I would just put it in the local threads I have a pair of old royal 10s worn once size 10 if anyone is interested. Looking for $185 or willing to trade for something in 9-9.5.

See if they gettin bred 1s.
I asked at Villa in East Liberty and they said to call back this weekend, they will probably be doing tickets for the Bred 1s. I'll let everyone know what I find out.

Good look. Went out Ross park an copped.
Glad you were able to cop - these are sitting pretty much everywhere I've been this week.

every time a major shoe release comes out a lot of the store stop answering the phone close to release date because they been getting harassed all week about the shoes I'm talking about the Jordan 11
I don't even bother calling anymore - I try to go out and ask in person. Much more likely to get a real answer instead of whatever BS they're telling people just to get them off the phone.

Javy

See you guys at Century III FNL tomorrow... I'll be in my rain-proof Lebron 8 Low Sprites 
wink.gif

Javy

Good luck to everyone on their Gamma hustle today. Does anyone know if ****'s Sporting Goods in Robinson will be selling the 11's? I have seen a few pair of KD6's, Bron 11's and previous retro Jay's. Thanks for any responses and be careful out there fellas, yall know some people will be out looking for a come up.

Damn! I didn't think these would be that popular... There wasn't a line of people to pick up playoff 11s last year... FNL has two lines - one for Men's, and another for GS:

Line at Jimmy Jazz, FL, and Champs were just as bad... Be safe out there!

Javy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom