STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Originally Posted by JFKTV

New to the thread....but I rep the Burgh...my boy P will vouch. We as a city gotta get our NT game thick.

you know i got you fam!!

whats good BURGH!!! i been out for a min but im back in like i left something....to my peeps askin about the 23 raffle....it got cancelled due to lack ofsupport
eyes.gif
....my man DRASTIK tried to bring them to the burghsince no spots had them but peeps aint show up...so thats that

and i rode past Sneaker Villa and it looks to me they are gonna open up under new managment? if so ill be extremely excited....

Where does everyone cop CDPs? if you coppin out the mall STOP!!! support privatly owned business...Footlocker...Champs....they alreay millionares...stop pastEast Lib...you got David's...Ace Athletics...TNT Fashions...and hopefully Sneaker Villa again soon....dont want them to go down like Sneaker so stopin....support the cause...but keep this thread up people....we got a community goin but it can only stay up if people stay on this frequently...i fauly myselffor not bein on here in a min myself but as often as you are on Jordan Forums or General or Nike Retro....stop through the Northeast Forum people!!! I know notmuch goes on in this city but info needs to get around somehow so make sure you drop a line....

GOODNIGHT NT!!!

just call me the mediator lol......Black i see you!!! Yury what up!!! Mike....Steve.......uhh...who else.....RB Tha Villan.....im out!!!

^^^^ What's good brah. I shoulda been on here keepin this jawn up too but didn't have the time wit the seed on the way and school. But I aint cop anyCDP's yet and I feel u on the support the hood thing but if my 30% still work, I'm sorry brotha but $217 trumps $310.lol. But other than that, I dostop in at Aces in Oakland, holla at my mans Jaren and Subliminals (I forget the name but know the face) I cop my jeans from there, good quality for $25 JORDANCRAIG Baby!!!! But yea we gon keep this thing goin heavy and I hope Da Villa is better than before, they need to just let corporate take over so they can getmore stuff in there and what not but as long as that urban accounts back, I'm smooth.

'Sup with everybody?

My first time in here and I'm happy to see it's a lil' thick. I stay in East Lib' and go to Peabody if that matters
laugh.gif

But just checkin' in. Stay up everybody
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stargalaqtic

Dang man Southside is crazy right now. Here the list of spots I seen last night

1. Ulterior Motive
2. Decade
3. One Skateshop
4. SquareONe BMX shop
5. Sole2Sole
6. H&M (yeah I know but they had a hoodie I liked)
7. Headboarders (Stopped to get some Skytops)
8. Urban Outfitters

All in all Southside right now has all the spots I need. Now Only if I could find some good selvage denim in the burgh I would be all set.

OMG I can't wait to get home!
devil.gif

South Side All F***** Day.
Jaren *My #%@$%$* still runnin Ace's and Don't tell me Nate Is Subliminals ?! lol
laugh.gif
say word?

Schenley Cats Started Nike talk in the Burgh Period.
06 class at that.... Myself... Mr. Pitts, etc.
Google it.

devil.gif

Jaren *My #%@$%$* still runnin Ace's and Don't tell me Nate Is Subliminals ?! lol
laugh.gif
say word?

Google it.

Been lurkin' since '05 homie
laugh.gif

But I'm senior now at Peabody. Went to Schenley in my 9th grade year. Not to good with the grades so they kicked me out
laugh.gif

wats good errbody!!! this is my first time in here n i definately rep da burgh to da fullest.

holla at me!!!

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

devil.gif

laugh.gif
say word?

Google it.

Been lurkin' since '05 homie
laugh.gif

But I'm senior now at Peabody. Went to Schenley in my 9th grade year. Not to good with the grades so they kicked me out
laugh.gif

I hear you but I been "lurking" on here since I went to West Liberty Homie lol.
Posting since Schenley Days... HAd to wait the grip for my first Sn All that.
But Im glad to see the South Side gotta the gear on low.
I shopped @ Ultierior this summa. But wait till I come home
devil.gif

Lol. Man, yall lil cats better pay homage. I started the post to keep erybody linked up in Pittsburgh, and I aint even from Pittsburgh. Check the avyHarrisburg aka St*r City all day.
laugh.gif
I made this post after me, Ryan, and my mans J Sligh (not a member on NT) was rappin on the AIM. But whatever, we defneed to keep this thing thick. Yo Ryan, after this summer Ima be in Pittsburgh year round for about 2-3 years so we def gon have to get @@!$ poppin for thesummers. TEAM PITTSBURGH, PITT, ST*R CITY...And I'm gone.

^^^^ At the end of the day, that's what it boils down to, bein glad to see some PGH cats on here. Since I aint from Pgh I needed some ppls to connect witto let me know what's what as far as feets, gear, the city, etc. So I'm glad that it is some heads on here to throw some info my way when needed asI'll return the favor and to just rap wit on a general basis. Better than seein 1000 posts for the NY and New England area.
laugh.gif
Anybody know when Da Villaopenin back up?

Google it.
laugh.gif
Been here since 03..

Villa will be open june 2nd its looking like..

Havent been in this thread in a minute though..

Whats good everybody

Originally Posted by YoungHovLucas

They used to stunt like they ain't wanna work lol.
Thats true...At times I walked in there and felt like I got the
eyes.gif
treatment....They definitely catered more to the people they knew or thought would drop more $$$ in there...I used to go to the releases just to watch themadness sometimes tho.

who is Mr Subliminals? state yo name gangsta....im puttin in a app to be a manager at SV
pimp.gif
...lol id be geeked up...what up hov!!!! word to the penguinslogo....killed them !%+$*! last night....

From NiceKicks.com

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Sneakerology 101 presents Kicksburghhttp://www.nicekicks.com/sneakerology-101-presents-kicksburgh/[/h1] [table][tr][td]
sneakerology-101-kicksburgh-1.jpg
Last month we reported about the new course offered at Carnegie Mellon University Sneakerology 101 that explores how sneakers impact fashion, identity, and culture around the world.
The founders of the course have put together Kicksburgh - an event to celebrate Pittsburgh fashion and culture. The event takes place April 16th at the Skibo Gym at CMU. This event is open to everyone free of charge. On hand at the event will be a mock set up to give a taste of what happens inside the Sneakerology 101 classroom, four local spots displaying and selling their goods, live sneaker customizing as well as work by other local artists. A handful of collections will be on display from local collectors.

Admission is free of charge, but attendees are encouraged to bring a new or good conditioned pair of shoes to donate to Sole4Souls who provide footwear to people in third world countries and disaster stricken areas.

Skibo Gym
5000 Forbes Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
[MAP]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
sneakerology-101-kicksburgh-2.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Pittsburgh

who is Mr Subliminals? state yo name gangsta....im puttin in a app to be a manager at SV
pimp.gif
...lol id be geeked up...what up hov!!!! word to the penguins logo....killed them !%+$*! last night....

laugh.gif
What up, jus call me Cam

As far as puttin in a app to be a manager i'll just tell you now thats not gonna happen.. its kinda grimey but its the truth
With the new managementthey want things done right..with that being said most of the staff that worked their previously will still be working
laugh.gif

Kenny will still run the store as manager..but there is a chance they will hire one or two people to work the floors..

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

pimp.gif
...lol id be geeked up...what up hov!!!! word to the penguins logo....killed them !%+$*! last night....

laugh.gif
What up, jus call me Cam

As far as puttin in a app to be a manager i'll just tell you now thats not gonna happen.. its kinda grimey but its the truth
With the new management they want things done right..with that being said most of the staff that worked their previously will still be working
laugh.gif

Kenny will still run the store as manager..but there is a chance they will hire one or two people to work the floors..
Work the floors Though.
laugh.gif

They need cats the want to work....
alien.gif

But As for Cam what up... You know how many "Cams" is in the burgh though. I know like 5 off top and I donubt who I think it is...
As for names and and that... Jay.
What up... And did anybody try an get in the sneaker course @ home??
That would be
pimp.gif
First school in the country also
pimp.gif

Yo, I def gotta hit that jawn up; should be very informative. But yo, quick question, am I the only one who is kinda pissed there is no Nike ID store close tohere or in the Burgh? I want some ID'd Forces but aint tryna make the trip to NY for the hassle

^^^Probably but $300 for a pair of 1 of 1's, u can't beat that. But they need to handle that or somethin. Either that or put em up in the members onlyarea on nike.com

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
What up, jus call me Cam

With the new management they want things done right..with that being said most of the staff that worked their previously will still be working
laugh.gif

i feel you but i do have managers experience so i thought id give it a shot....need something new you know? oh and btw you peep that Boss Freestyle?crazy track

Back
Top Bottom