STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Originally Posted by Bradley22

do you guys know of any basketball summer leagues?
First, I'll ask are you from Pittsburgh?

But...Here goes a short list:

Kenard
Manchester
East Hills
Mckeesport (League has been growing for the past 2 summers)
Connie Hawkins League (Even though it's dying)
And There's a Pro-Am League in Oakland.

^^^Welcome brah. I aint from the burgh either but I been there for the last 4 years in school. From what I remember, Kenard is the most gangsta summer league Iever seen.
laugh.gif
It was this one dude everybody was scared of cause they said he was crazy.
laugh.gif

Oh, JFK, I peeped ya flow brah, we might have to collab on suttin if I decide to do another mixtape.

^^^Welcome brah. I aint from the burgh either but I been there for the last 4 years in school. From what I remember, Kenard is the most gangsta summer league Iever seen.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, JFK, I peeped ya flow brah, we might have to collab on suttin if I decide to do another mixtape.

Dathbgboy wrote:
^^^Welcome brah. I aint from the burgh either but I been there for the last 4 years in school. From what I remember, Kenard is the most gangsta summer league I ever seen.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea i never been to a kenard game but i think i know who youre talkin about. they said dude was on his way to the league but his attitude is messed up so.Ive seen dude hoop before and he was definetely worth the price of admin that boy is cold
eek.gif
. But thats if we're talkin bout the same dude.

anytime your posting on nt at 430 in the damn morning on a sat says volumes about how your weekend went
tired.gif

laugh.gif
. Don't even sweat it P, I've had weekends like that. But I think we are talkin bout the same dude. That's how it is, have all the skill in theworld but ya attitude makes u look bad, oh well.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Dathbgboy wrote:
^^^Welcome brah. I aint from the burgh either but I been there for the last 4 years in school. From what I remember, Kenard is the most gangsta summer league I ever seen.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea i never been to a kenard game but i think i know who youre talkin about. they said dude was on his way to the league but his attitude is messed up so. Ive seen dude hoop before and he was definetely worth the price of admin that boy is cold
eek.gif
. But thats if we're talkin bout the same dude.

From your descriptions, I'm guessing your talking about Black Mar....Dude entered the draft out of CCBC and was actually on alot of lists but all ofthem pointed to his attitude not being the best, but he is definitely one of the best in the city.

^^^^Yo, I never really realize it was Black Mar until just now. I be hoopin w/ him up Trees. He is nice but he be Snoop Doggin and ego trippin.
laugh.gif
But yea mymans is nice. I wonder what happened to Mustafa tho? He used to be up Trees a lot then disappeared; he was nice too. I'd like to see them two go 1 on 1.

On a sneaker note, anybody think the XI/XII pack release is gon be hectic? I've never been in Pittsburgh during a Christmas release and w/ this bein themost anticipated CDP this year just tryna strategize

Originally Posted by YoungHovLucas

^
indifferent.gif

lol.

Man Its 4/20.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
only you J....only you....but idk about that CDP....ithink its gonna be no different in the burgh then all the other ones...at least for me....cop early....easy pickup come saturday

Ryan, you still foul kid!! Hahaha

But yeah, that pack might be more difficult than the other ones, but it wont be impossible to get 'em...

And yeah, Black Mar BALLS, and they call him Knuckles in some parts of The Hill...take a guess why. But he had a legit shot at the league, couldn't letthat mentality go tho.

HBG Boy, thanks for the support! The mixtape drops May 3rd, grab that.

ANOTHER thing, grab "Smarten Up" by The Scholars May 3rd, the illness.

No doubt brah. I just dropped one myself but since I aint a superstar ppl ignored it of course. Some grabbed it, others chalked it. Aint like I charged ppl forit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFKTV

Ryan, you still foul kid!! Hahaha

But yeah, that pack might be more difficult than the other ones, but it wont be impossible to get 'em...

And yeah, Black Mar BALLS, and they call him Knuckles in some parts of The Hill...take a guess why. But he had a legit shot at the league, couldn't let that mentality go tho.

HBG Boy, thanks for the support! The mixtape drops May 3rd, grab that.

ANOTHER thing, grab "Smarten Up" by The Scholars May 3rd, the illness.

If cats is In the burgh looking for Music....
Smarten Up Is next pick Up.... period.

anywhere in the burgh getting or got those high top forces comin out saturday? ima be threw there tomorrow see if I can get em early since I live about a houraway. thanks in advance

New Wiz should be poppin up soon

Shawty get loose-freestlye
Lolipop- freestlye
Game on lock feat S money
"Yeaahhhh" feat kev da hustler

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Lolipop- freestlye
Game on lock feat S money
"Yeaahhhh" feat kev da hustler

pimp.gif
you gotta send them thru fam

indifferent.gif

Lolipop- freestlye ....
nerd.gif
Bubs From the H already ran it.
pimp.gif

Game on lock feat S money ... I'll look out for this one
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Lolipop- freestlye ....
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Bubz killed it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Pittsburgh

indifferent.gif

Lolipop- freestlye ....
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Bubz killed it
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Ninjas think cause I ain't home I don't have earsthough
grin.gif
Yeaaaaaaaaaa Schenley Boyz06....! Bubz did that dirty already
Don't have the link to his myspace...
I know he jacked his flow JFK, but if you gotta do it.
Do it like Bubz... From the video I seen of Wiz's joint, was same thing.... except shawty wanna suck
tired.gif

That Lollipop beat is right, but for for a "beatjacking" its pretty garbage I find tho.
Esp. if you gon jack and run with weezy's flow all over it.
THats me.
I still mess with Bubz joint tho.
pimp.gif

Wait to hear cats hear the joint I did A milli for hiphopcananda ...
pimp.gif

I mean sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom