STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Got a couple of these. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

I passed on the new one since you can't play any games that don't come with it. I prefer it OG status baby... [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
I passed on the new one since you can't play any games that don't come with it. I prefer it OG status baby... [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Have one of those too but the kids are absurdly impatient and don't understand the art of blowing in the carts

Anyone able to ship a case of those Steelers bud lights to ct??

If you can get me Miami dolphins shipped to Pittsburgh lol
I can check if I hit the grocery store. They don't sell small cases here usually

Beer distributors by me still have them(I drink bud light), but I'm not sure they'll let you send a case of beer through the mail. 

im almost positive you can
i dont drink bud light but i want the fins can for display

Yea just frowned upon so if anyone can id greatly appreciate it. (Just don't say it's beer when asked the contents) best I can do for you is giants jets or patriots

Mad limited [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Mad limited [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I just went to my local HoH and tried to pick up a pair - they wouldn't let me use my rewards, so I walked right out. Seems like every time I try to use rewards at HoH there's a new rule or exclusion that doesn't let you use it... :smh:

Thats how it is for me out the rpm hoh ran by Marino, the guys the def. of
&$§#0|€.

If youre who I think u are youre from irwin/n.Huntington area correct ?

Last edited:
Nah, I'm not from Pittsburgh, and actually don't live there anymore (moved to CT last year)... I still post in this thread because there's good people in here [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
HoH always trying to pull that bull sh..
They're only supposed to be able to reject coupons if it's considered QS, which those definitely weren't.

I always wanted a display with the 1-14 and the wings photo over it. I have all the material and none of the space lol.

Back
Top Bottom