STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Damn I wasn't payin' much attention....when did Sneaker Villa re-open, and which location is it? Let me guess....East Lib?

first off what up pittsburgh! i didnt know there was a regional for us

and does Sneaker Villa still get the limited releases and what not? I heard there was some controversy with that, and last time I tried them they gave out likelittle cards on the day before jordan day, any word if that still flies with them?

^^^^ Not sure, I guess only time will tell unless Pmighty has some info on that since he's been to the store since the reopening. All I know is if they arestill runnin bs like that then I will be makin calls home to Harrisburg to get the feets. Or to Philly, it pays to have connections

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

^^^^ Not sure, I guess only time will tell unless Pmighty has some info on that since he's been to the store since the reopening. All I know is if they are still runnin bs like that then I will be makin calls home to Harrisburg to get the feets. Or to Philly, it pays to have connections

Word, I hate the exclusivity here, or lack there of. It always seems like I gotta go out of town to get somethin' that I like. But havin' theconnects in the right spots is always a plus. The only thing about Pittsburgh compared to everywhere else is that there's no tax on shoes and clothes.

Originally Posted by JFKTV

^^^^ Not sure, I guess only time will tell unless Pmighty has some info on that since he's been to the store since the reopening. All I know is if they are still runnin bs like that then I will be makin calls home to Harrisburg to get the feets. Or to Philly, it pays to have connections

Word, I hate the exclusivity here, or lack there of. It always seems like I gotta go out of town to get somethin' that I like. But havin' the connects in the right spots is always a plus. The only thing about Pittsburgh compared to everywhere else is that there's no tax on shoes and clothes.
This is tru, that's why it pays to have connects in either Pa or Delaware.lol

the couple qs i got from there i had to wait in line for and hope they werent holdin my size for somebody else
laugh.gif
smh.gif
but thats a different story but this handin out cards before jordan day is new to me i never heard of that. As far as info im prettysure they still have there urban account i havent really seen any exclusives comin out to even ask about so i wont know if they changed or not til somthinhot(imo) comes out

I hears my boy talkin about a buy one get one for a dollar sale at SV tomorow and Saturday. Just a heads up if this is true

Yo, what's good. I just got word that Da Villas in PGH is corporate so we shouldn't see any shadiness that they been known for. I guess it should be agood look from now on, but only time will tell.

Nice thread. New to NT so hopefully I can find some good info in this thread. Weak that Century III is closing down, there FL and Champs outlet had decentdeals sometimes. Anyone ever hit up Grove City.

P.S. Good call on TNT Fashions. Went there a long time ago before I really knew that much about shoes, gonna have to drop in again and check for some releasesI missed.

Welcome to NT homie. I aint even know Century III is closin down
eek.gif
NO MORE LUNAR GOLF, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! But seriously, Monroeville is better imo.I been to Grove City once and copped the Anthracite Bo's for $40. It's not all it's cracked up to be. If you willin to drive an hour for some hoopfeets be my guess.lol.

Yeah Highmark is buying that %@@$ and turning it into office space. Monroeville is kinda far out for me cause I'm in the South Hills. I might peep GroveCity this week cause my grandpa is trying to go anyway and I do need new hoop shoes so worst case scenario is I get some decent hoop shoes for cheap to hold meover until the Hyper Dunks come out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

JFKTV is back in effect.

aye man you cool wit cal yo

and did anybody check out drama this weekend??
im jus curious as to how it was for $40 im hopin it was poppin

Originally Posted by Pmighty

JFKTV is back in effect.

I know 2 Cal's, one's last name is Broge and the other one is one of the bouncers at this bar I go to. That's the only Cal's I can thinkof right now....and I went to Cal U.

But naw, I seen pictures from that Drama joint, there was mad heads there, it looked like it was poppin' for real.

Originally Posted by xShowtime32x

Yeah Highmark is buying that %@@$ and turning it into office space. Monroeville is kinda far out for me cause I'm in the South Hills. I might peep Grove City this week cause my grandpa is trying to go anyway and I do need new hoop shoes so worst case scenario is I get some decent hoop shoes for cheap to hold me over until the Hyper Dunks come out
smile.gif
Where in the South Hills?

When was the time table for Century 3 closing? If they close anytime soon it's gonna cost Simon or Highmark (whoever foots the bill) alot of money buyingout most of the higher end leases that were just renewed.

^^As far as our operation, Will doesn't do anything. He's cool and all that, but he doesn't have anything to do with us...no disrespect of course.

Yo, I'm on my way back to Steel City in the next couple weeks. What happend to the whole meet up thread??? If its gon happen I'm tryna do it before Istart school, work. and workin on my mixtape.

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

Originally Posted by xShowtime32x

Yeah Highmark is buying that %@@$ and turning it into office space. Monroeville is kinda far out for me cause I'm in the South Hills. I might peep Grove City this week cause my grandpa is trying to go anyway and I do need new hoop shoes so worst case scenario is I get some decent hoop shoes for cheap to hold me over until the Hyper Dunks come out
smile.gif
Where in the South Hills?

When was the time table for Century 3 closing? If they close anytime soon it's gonna cost Simon or Highmark (whoever foots the bill) alot of money buying out most of the higher end leases that were just renewed.

Beechview. And I'm not exactly sure when, I just heard that it's a definite thing.

Yo, I'm on my way back to Steel City in the next couple weeks. What happend to the whole meet up thread??? If its gon happen I'm tryna do it before I start school, work. and workin on my mixtape.

I'm still for it fam...I don't know what happened to that thread tho.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

JFKTV is back in effect.

I know 2 Cal's, one's last name is Broge and the other one is one of the bouncers at this bar I go to. That's the only Cal's I can think of right now....and I went to Cal U.

But naw, I seen pictures from that Drama joint, there was mad heads there, it looked like it was poppin' for real.
yea man broge. i seen him not too long ago at this festival and somehow "smarten up" came up and im like i know one of themdudes(kinda
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
) and he was like yea thats my dude i was like o aiite

and as far as the meet-up yea yall whats up wit it??
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom