STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

^^^Exactly. Dudes was talkin bout a Pirates game and I mention Dave and Busters but who knows

Pirates game, Dave and Busters, really doesn't matter to me.

But yeah, that would make A LOT more sense if the 3 floor of Century 3 gets bought.

ahhh I Remember used to have to Take the Carrick all way to the 3 for Releases.
Then when I started working @ Finishline.
Ah High School... lol

^^^^ Whadup Jewelz, long time no hear from. A few cats will mention Immortal or whatever they new name is. I went to lefty's in Oakland and have nocomplaints; he give free touchups for life which is a plus. I'll prolly go back and get another when I get back to Pitt, tryna fill my forearmup.....Don't ask me why.lol

whats good to all my 412 sneakerheads...been on here for a little bit...me and mr. Pittsburgh go back like 4 Flats ya dig...im tryna see whats good downSole2Sole but i never have time to stop on the South Side...anyone know what J's they got in there and the prices??? lemme know....and as an FYI Sneakervilla Got the 2 & 21 pack for 150$ (if it wasnt already stated) for those jordan heads like me...

Originally Posted by Lookatmysneaks412

whats good to all my 412 sneakerheads...been on here for a little bit...me and mr. Pittsburgh go back like 4 Flats ya dig...im tryna see whats good down Sole2Sole but i never have time to stop on the South Side...anyone know what J's they got in there and the prices??? lemme know....and as an FYI Sneaker villa Got the 2 & 21 pack for 150$ (if it wasnt already stated) for those jordan heads like me...

I just passes Soul2Sole the other day but I didn't have time to stop in either. I tried to look through the window to catch a glimpse of something butcouldn't see any shoes that I could make out. And which Sneaker Villa has that deal? That's a right *+# deal considering it's half price for a setthat's selling out easily.

all those botuiques suck.
one of those shops(might be sole 2... im not sure) get some j's a lil before the rd, but its real tight in there and not too much of a selection. I wastold they had the cool grey spikes down there tho.

The best spot to get a tattoo in the city is on the South Side at South Side Tattoo. Joe Capone is that dood.

And as far as Sole 2 Soul or whatever, there selection looks to be a little limited...the last time I was there they only had about 25 shoes displayed.It's aiight in there tho.

lookatmysneaks412, did you go to Schenley?

Nobody wants the 2/21 pack that's why it's sellin like that.lol But good look out and Vills a lot of ppl told me SS Tattoo be chargin reseller pricesand they work aint that nice.

^^I don't know about the rest of the shop, but Joe Capone is nice at the helms. There prices are higher than other spots, but it's mad worth it.

And that 2/21 pack is probably the wackest pack out
laugh.gif
I swear I saw like 1 person actually rock the 2's, and nobody rocked those 21's.

And I was a Freshman that year, so I doubt if I know you.

And you was a lame.
Naw Im Playing bro.
lol.
Ay Bro Congrats on pushing those copies As well.
I see yall doin it up!
And is it me or is anybody F***#$ w/ Kid Cudi in The Burgh right now?

im a jordan head yeah the pack was wack compared to all the others....but i needed 21s to my collection anyway...they are actually one of the most comfortablejs ive ever worn and i got all but 2 out of the 23 so it wasnt a bad grab especially for the 150...the 2s were just a complimentary sneak to the 21s IMO...iperfer my Melo 2s over the package 2s but it was a good grab for me...i was just passing the word along to those who would appriciate thats all....is thereanyone in this Fourm that is selling their 16s out the pack for a Reasonable price? or wants to go half on a pack in a sz 12?

Originally Posted by YoungHovLucas

And you was a lame.

Naw Im Playing bro.

lol.

Ay Bro Congrats on pushing those copies As well.

I see yall doin it up!

And is it me or is anybody F***#$ w/ Kid Cudi in The Burgh right now?

This kid J is wild hahaha (by the way, I'll be usin' this name for a month, Primavera Vills got suspended for 1 month due to a PYP...
smh.gif
) and I neverheard of Kid Cudi. I'm about to put myself D on him NH.

And that boy Wiz was in Oakland last night cleanin' up on females with his skinny @#%.

This boy got more Sn than aol.
Lol Yall Ni**** be letting Wiz run freely.
Just tell me when he start parlaying On the SouthSide.
I'll make a couple calls ....lol.
grin.gif

Cudi coming out here the 1st....
Was tryna to get that booking....
He's from Clevand and can bust...real talk.

Finally.....Mr. Pittsburgh.....HAS COME BACK....to the Steel City Thread???
laugh.gif
lol whats good peoples....first of all shout out to Lookatmysneaks....welcomewelcome....what up JFKTV
nerd.gif
...i mean Primavera
nerd.gif
....i mean Obe Wan
nerd.gif
....man forget this!!! WHAT UP R BEEZY!!! %%$%$# got more bans than a Guitar HeroTournament
roll.gif
.....yes i said it.....but from what i knowSaints and Sinners is a ill spot to get watted up.....as far a Sole to Sole goes....its pretty much inside....you wont SEE heat on the shelf....you gotta go ina rap to him to see whats really good....anything worth coppin is on special order and in extremely small quantities....go holla at Drastik....tell him Ryansent you
wink.gif
.....and to Mr HOV!!! Wiz run around cause he aintbeefin....if no body commin after you why not come out freely? "Got no reason not to like me except i got some money" ya dug?? And I was drunk asheck on stage wit him last night....cant wait to see them pics lol.....Look out for the mixtape Star Power droppin real soon......Taylor Gang or Die......BUT.......i need to hear this track.....The Scholars - (Insert Title Here) feat.Cashtro.....(oh yea 650+ units!!!!!)thats all i want for christmas....seriously.....can i have that? just one jam.....just one.....please....thanks.....my#$$#! Anonymous formally know as GQ picked up the pen recently so lets hope he gets back to the grizzle....."Holdin more Slices than a PopMachine".....dudes remember that????.....but in closing lets get this page smokin again....alot of info floatin around lets get it in here.....whats goodwith the MEET UP?!?!?
nerd.gif
but well get ot thatlater.......Jewelz what up....dathbgboy what up.....machavelli where you at homie???? IM OUT!!!!!

Anybody remember this???? HAHAH!!!

Yo, Ryan, don't drop out for a grip, come back post a novel and the Shoe Gang logo and think all is forgivin....U abandoned us, love don't live hereanymore
roll.gif
. Sike nah, bout time u came back to the motherland brah.

Back
Top Bottom