STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Yo, what's the scenario wit Da Villa buy 1 get 1 for a single sales? What be excluded? Need to know if I'll be wastin my time or not. Good looks. Andol girl above me look aight. Chicks need to pick better flick backgrounds. She leanin on the tub? Lol

I didn't even know they had a sale goin' on, I shoulda checked it out earlier when I was Downtown. And that chick would get the beef stick gallery fora few nights [without my girl knowin' of course
wink.gif
]. I don't even have any pics of any jumps on the computer...splash hole hahaha.

^^^ Nah it's this Friday chief. And ol girl could get the daddy long stroke w/o the misses catchin wind of it but all this online commentin aint doinnothin but applyin mens rea and self incriminatin us.
laugh.gif

The wife ain't sniping G.
pimp.gif

A Canadian broad searching thru NT regional would be goin hard.
Either way. Checkmate. And that's old jumps.

Last week I gave buddens a Crosby show too. Royce and All them were out here.
pimp.gif

damn ive been on nt for a minute didnt even know the pgh thread was smackin, pgh hip hop need to come together to many dudes be hatin on each other for noreason.
and whats up with wiz using that tpain %%$*, potc 1 &2 went hard.

^^^^^ Hey we been poppin for a minute.lol sike nah Welcome to NT brah. And I aint really notice the non-comradary in the burgh as far as the rappin goes. A lotof dudes got major egos for no reason I guess. As far as Wiz usin the vocoder/autotune, it's what's in now. I thought he'd be bigger than what heis right now. Don't really here too much about him mainstream wise. Ask his camp, he got some of his boyz he hand w/ on here.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

And I aint really notice the non-comradary in the burgh as far as the rappin goes. A lot of dudes got major egos for no reason I guess.

I don't think it's the non-comradary IN the music...I think it's outside the music. Everyone wants to be the Sigel of the burgh. They want to bethe first person to take it mainstream IMO...Nobody want to be a part of the entire movement and just ride it out, they'de rather have a cliq movement andleave it at that.

Not to mention the other factors that may be playing a part.

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

And I aint really notice the non-comradary in the burgh as far as the rappin goes. A lot of dudes got major egos for no reason I guess.

I don't think it's the non-comradary IN the music...I think it's outside the music. Everyone wants to be the Sigel of the burgh. They want to be the first person to take it mainstream IMO...Nobody want to be a part of the entire movement and just ride it out, they'de rather have a cliq movement and leave it at that.

Not to mention the other factors that may be playing a part.
Yea I feel u on that. That's how it is tho, dudes is small minded. They don't really don't get the term "There's no'I' in team" but what u gon do? That's why certain areas never get noticed cause of that selfish attitude. Everybody wanna rap Jeezy's"Put On" but nobody wanna do it
laugh.gif

Yup its more of a Clique movement then a overall movement
Lot have the mind set of wanting there camp to eat b4 feedin others..which is reasonable..but right now nobodys really pushin it to that next level as of yetto help anyone outside there clique get put on..

You got Boaz doin his thing..but at the sametime how many ppl outside of the burgh know him?
S money had a cple club bangers but other than that his movement doesnt reach past Allegheny county
ohwell.gif

Wiz is out there and has had success somewhat on the mainstream level as far as getting his name out but right now with the label he could easily turn into ajae millz type..Very easily
Its just about playin your cards right as of now and makin those connects along the way..an right now noone in the burgh has all there @$%$ together

I hear that foreal. Im not home but I'm talking to alot of DJ's home and I got my tape to hiphopaward folk so we'll see wuz poppin...!

http://www.triplebrecords.com/blog/http://www.triplebrecords.com/blog/
www.myspace.com/yngcod

Check the site out... THE CROSBY SHOW IS GON BE UP FOR STREAMING LISTENING BY THE WEEKEND. AND VIDEO WILL BE PREMIERING ON 4 WEBSITES VERY SOON... NT IS ONE.
HOLLA HOLLA.

F*** with Me, Ryan. lol. I rememeber you saying you saying I never do Pirate hats ...
roll.gif

I was just in a slight home depression lol.
Holla.-Jay.

Yea, I think it's what yall mentioned but at the same time Nobody really "made it" from the Burgh so dudes rather live the life of hoodcelebrities. I mean they gettin a lil money and the jumpoffs is thirstier than (insert appropriate metaphor here) so they content in they position. They ainthungry cause to them they think them and they camp is eatin. Wiz got a shot but he aint really tryna create that buzz for himself. U go into the music forumand u always read about Drake, Wale, etc etc and Wiz is in that genre career status so what they doin that he aint? He should show love to his city or suttin.He got a deal. Host a talent show, sponsor a summer league club, suttin.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Lot have the mind set of wanting there camp to eat b4 feedin others..which is reasonable..but right now nobodys really pushin it to that next level as of yet to help anyone outside there clique get put on..

You got Boaz doin his thing..but at the sametime how many ppl outside of the burgh know him?
S money had a cple club bangers but other than that his movement doesnt reach past Allegheny county
ohwell.gif

Wiz is out there and has had success somewhat on the mainstream level as far as getting his name out but right now with the label he could easily turn into a jae millz type..Very easily
Its just about playin your cards right as of now and makin those connects along the way..an right now noone in the burgh has all there @$%$ together

Exactly...and honestly, In my opinion The burgh as a whole is just accepting Wiz. I used to hear for the longest that he was "really" from the Burghso dudes wasn't gonna rock wit him..so yea..

Boaz got a couple songs posted around the net, on Allhiphop, XXLmag.com, ect...and he did the little Allhiphop Breeding ground show, but once again he shot upthere with just The Gov, which I understand but If it's a city wide movement that we need he coulda grabbed atleast one other crew just to be seen with.

Smalls had "I'm the Man" but he put that song out when he had just released a mixtape that the song wasn't on...His buzz lasted all of 3months IN Pittsburgh so your right about Allegheny County...

Yea, I think it's what yall mentioned but at the same time Nobody really "made it" from the Burgh so dudes rather live the life of hood celebrities. I mean they gettin a lil money and the jumpoffs is thirstier than (insert appropriate metaphor here) so they content in they position. They aint hungry cause to them they think them and they camp is eatin. Wiz got a shot but he aint really tryna create that buzz for himself. U go into the music forum and u always read about Drake, Wale, etc etc and Wiz is in that genre career status so what they doin that he aint? He should show love to his city or suttin. He got a deal. Host a talent show, sponsor a summer league club, suttin.

It's deeper than that. I think dudes who are into the music remember that the few dudes who had a shot and made moves that were from Pittsburgh LEFT andnever gave or showed love back to the entire city, just whatever part they were from.

You had Sam Sneed (lol, yea I know)...Melle Man, Joe Beast, ect...They all went and rocked with Dre and/or Death Row but the only time I remember them bringinganything back to the city was to give Schorchin' Hot a couple songs with Game, 50, ect...Nothing really stuck.

You had a couple dudes from Mckeesport that were with UGK for a few years and made a couple moves and showed no love back and when that little fizzled out theytried to jump right back into the scene in the Burgh and weren't really accepted.

There's more names that I'm forgetting but I think you get the idea...Even look at State Fam, they basically produced an entire Cam mixtape but all hedid was buy them through their little paypal set up, I don't think most dudes KNOW how to make moves.

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Lot have the mind set of wanting there camp to eat b4 feedin others..which is reasonable..but right now nobodys really pushin it to that next level as of yet to help anyone outside there clique get put on..

ohwell.gif

Wiz is out there and has had success somewhat on the mainstream level as far as getting his name out but right now with the label he could easily turn into a jae millz type..Very easily

Exactly...and honestly, In my opinion The burgh as a whole is just accepting Wiz. I used to hear for the longest that he was "really" from the Burgh so dudes wasn't gonna rock wit him..so yea..

Boaz got a couple songs posted around the net, on Allhiphop, XXLmag.com, ect...and he did the little Allhiphop Breeding ground show, but once again he shot up there with just The Gov, which I understand but If it's a city wide movement that we need he coulda grabbed atleast one other crew just to be seen with.

Smalls had "I'm the Man" but he put that song out when he had just released a mixtape that the song wasn't on...His buzz lasted all of 3 months IN Pittsburgh so your right about Allegheny County...

Yea, I think it's what yall mentioned but at the same time Nobody really "made it" from the Burgh so dudes rather live the life of hood celebrities. I mean they gettin a lil money and the jumpoffs is thirstier than (insert appropriate metaphor here) so they content in they position. They aint hungry cause to them they think them and they camp is eatin. Wiz got a shot but he aint really tryna create that buzz for himself. U go into the music forum and u always read about Drake, Wale, etc etc and Wiz is in that genre career status so what they doin that he aint? He should show love to his city or suttin. He got a deal. Host a talent show, sponsor a summer league club, suttin.

It's deeper than that. I think dudes who are into the music remember that the few dudes who had a shot and made moves that were from Pittsburgh LEFT and never gave or showed love back to the entire city, just whatever part they were from.

You had Sam Sneed (lol, yea I know)...Melle Man, Joe Beast, ect...They all went and rocked with Dre and/or Death Row but the only time I remember them bringing anything back to the city was to give Schorchin' Hot a couple songs with Game, 50, ect...Nothing really stuck.

You had a couple dudes from Mckeesport that were with UGK for a few years and made a couple moves and showed no love back and when that little fizzled out they tried to jump right back into the scene in the Burgh and weren't really accepted.

There's more names that I'm forgetting but I think you get the idea...Even look at State Fam, they basically produced an entire Cam mixtape but all he did was buy them through their little paypal set up, I don't think most dudes KNOW how to make moves.

Yea I feel u. I guess it goes back to the small, shallow mindedness cause I don't care how big or successful I may become in life, I will never crap out onmy city. Yall Pittsburgh dudes clown me for reppin Star City and !!%, I know it's all in love
laugh.gif
but that's where I'm from. That city bred me, Imay not visit frequently but I'm gon def give back and show love b/c w/o the ppl in that city I wouldn't be who I am today and who I will be years tocome
pimp.gif
. It's sad that dudes don't have the same mindset.It's the cockiness. The Lord says pride cometh before destruction and a haulty spirit before the fall.

And the dudes that remember those cats that left and never showed love back, forget em. They need to do they thing and forget about those dudes. Just stayhumble and give back and they can make it. That's the formula....well that along w/ talent
laugh.gif

I just like eatin' breakfast upon other meals...it's ideal to buss it off on the daily, but sometimes it's hard out there.

Aey, where we campin at for the XI/XII pack?
laugh.gif
U know dudes is gon be out there thirsty

^^^ Boo, it's all about East Lib. lol. Aey, heads up, it's F&F startin Thursday cop that 30% off. All old CDP's are included

last time i camped was a few yrs ago down east lib for the blk/blu/wte qs 5
and im kinda upset i didnt know they were splittin up the packs for like the last month down tnt and davids but w/e. but for the 11/12 ill be hittin the mallup

Originally Posted by Pmighty

last time i camped was a few yrs ago down east lib for the blk/blu/wte qs 5
and im kinda upset i didnt know they were splittin up the packs for like the last month down tnt and davids but w/e. but for the 11/12 ill be hittin the mall up
Man they been splittin packs everywhere except da lame Villa and the corporate stores. David's and Ace's always split packs.

^^^^^ Yea as common as casual sex. But I just got word that the XI/XII pack was pushed up to the 20th just a lil heads up. Mgr at Footaction put me on to theinfo.

Back
Top Bottom