STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Dathbg....I am almost 100% positive that the Villa will receive them. They didn't get Black/Royals (to my knowledge because I was fiending for them hahaha)but they did get the Silver/Black ones this summer (which were not released everywhere) and even the Foamadomes, so I'm thinking there's a chancethey'll get these. I might head down there later, so I'll def. ask

Aight good looks. Now its all a matter of how I'm gon get em. Dudes be on some funny !%% at Da Villa. What day they usually get they shipments, u know?That's when they gon sell em.
laugh.gif

I get my cuts at McGinnist on Brownsville in Mt. Oliver, the dood E cuts me up right. But I don't know about any strip clubs, never been to one yet haha.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

And I'm sure u won't be goin anytime soon or ya old lady gon put U in a wall.
laugh.gif
Hahahaha that good ol' reverse-a-roo. By the way, I stay with a new SN....Primavera Vills is still active, but I'm just switchin' itup right now.

Originally Posted by Spring Villager 412

laugh.gif
Hahahaha that good ol' reverse-a-roo. By the way, I stay with a new SN....Primavera Vills is still active, but I'm just switchin' it up right now.

So we just changin our screen name every season??
nerd.gif
I bet u be at thecrib like "Hmm, which SN I feel like usin today? Yea, I'll break out the OG JFKTV so I can break necks"
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spring Villager 412

laugh.gif
Hahahaha that good ol' reverse-a-roo. By the way, I stay with a new SN....Primavera Vills is still active, but I'm just switchin' it up right now.

how the "heck"
eyes.gif
do you keep gettin new sn. i applied for oneand 4 months later i was denied and dude asked me why i needed another one. i was like uhh why not
laugh.gif

What's the point of havin more than one s/n anyway?
laugh.gif

I always seem to get banned for stupid reasons [3 out of 4 names got banned] so I need the "just-in-case-ment".

Back to biz though. I seen that Green Goblin cover
pimp.gif

3208449265_c385ae170e.jpg

Had a show on the 17th with the homie...
3209298644_d1f84cc79c.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
PITTSBURGH WILL BE ON SOON ENOUGH low key.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

What's the point of havin more than one s/n anyway?
laugh.gif

I always seem to get banned for stupid reasons [3 out of 4 names got banned] so I need the "just-in-case-ment".

Oh ok I can dig it
laugh.gif
. [TI]U need to watch what u say on NT[TI].lol

Yo, anybody know when Da Villa normally gets their shipments? And Which one I would have the best chance at coppin (shadiness wise) good lookies

i believe they jus opened one up in swissvale, thats where i would try since its new. as for the other two it was only so long before they turned back in tothe ol super shady sneaker villa we all know and love.

Damn, Swisvalle though? Ima have to get the info on that spot. I'll try my luck w/ Da Villa in East Lib tomorrow since it's close to the crib butdon't make know sense how shady dudes be. I think they went corporate tho so I could pay somebody to snitch.
laugh.gif

Dathbg...Let me know what you find when you go to Villa. They are definitely getting them though, I saw them on the little release calendar they had in thestore and asked an employee. Let me know if there's any good shoes on sale though. When I saw in East Lib. like a week ago David's was having a crazysale. A bunch of CDP J's for $75 (1's, 15's, 18's, 22's) and all the sneakers (minus new releases) were BOGO. ANNNNNNDDD All the Nike Bootswere a hundo. I'd definitely skip class to cop thos Eggplants if I had to hahah

^^^^ Aight, I got u. My girl just called and they was like "Either this week or next week"
ohwell.gif
But I know the official RD is Thursday da 5th so theyshould get them in the stores prolly tomorrow. I'm def gon hit em up manana. I'd do it today but my old lady took the wheel.
laugh.gif
But soon as I get theinfo and what not I'll hit u up. If u got AIM on ya phone hit me up, it'll be quicker

AIM: Dathbgboy

Any wild Blogs in the Burgh RIght now On Hip Hop?!
I want cats too get it...
Where's all the jenesis mag , or pitt nerds?! like� wuz poppin

P.S Southside Stand Up....

You should just buy 'em from the site......or try the outlets or somethin'. Me personally, I don't like those red laces in there.

The red laces is the thing that i am loving about them. I was kinda hopin to get them soon was at Grove City outlets today and they didnt have em

yo anybody goin to the parade today??
i dont like them dudes but i work right here so why not

Back
Top Bottom