STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Yea i went down. Wasnt too bad but the last one was way better imo. My daughter had fun so its all good.

its been a min since i been on the 412 fourm...whats good fellas? aye quick ? is it possible to find the XI and XII pack for retail in the 412 AREA? i went toDC this past weekend and they had em but not in my size...swole... sum1 lemme know summin!

i seen a sz 8 in finishline a couple weeks ago
but im pretty sure you dont wear a 8 tho
laugh.gif

^^^^ Yup that's about the only size u gon find if that.lol. I'm pretty sure some small foot thug copped em already.
laugh.gif
U better hit that ebay uphomeslice

^^^^ Congrats on the lil one. When's the due date? August what? Might cop a #%!$@ some Cigars and **@+
laugh.gif

Hahahaha the due date is August 24th, a week and a half after my girl's birthday. I'm about to be called "dad"....craziness.

from my thread in general:

Ok so ima jus keep it short. I was drivin back from a party that was at a school 2 hrs away and i was caught speedin @ 96mph in a 65mph zone. All i wanna knois, what will happen? do i jus pay n thats it? will i get ne points on my license? Just tell me any info that you have on these type of things.

Originally Posted by mdwst9

from my thread in general:

Ok so ima jus keep it short. I was drivin back from a party that was at a school 2 hrs away and i was caught speedin @ 96mph in a 65mph zone. All i wanna kno is, what will happen? do i jus pay n thats it? will i get ne points on my license? Just tell me any info that you have on these type of things.
You can try to go to court and hope dude doesn't show up. You'll definitely get points if he does though. I'm assuming you'reunder your parents' insurance, so depending on their relation with the insurance company, insurance MIGHT go up. When you go to get your own insuranceafter graduation this will be factored into your insurance rate though.

I actually just re-read your post and you were 31 MPH over the speed limit so RIP. I think that means they take your license away for putting other people indanger for anything 30 MPH over

Originally Posted by Pmighty

yo how much do yall pay for shape-ups
i think i got unreasonably taxed on friday
smh.gif

No such thing when it comes to ya line up...You pay what you feel it's worth to you. but to answer your question i usually pay $5 + tip...I'de bewilling to pay more for having it razor sharp tho..

A trip to Morgantown doesn't sound too bad right about now, especially cuz I'm not going to Privledge or Krobar for awhile after last weekend.

Damn i might go my little sister is at WVU.

Gotta find out some more details i guess.

dee159e0992b3cff50e120ef1cb3ed0f2ff596a.pjpg
Sorry for the lost post....

I always post up my %#%% for THE BURGH FORUM. So Excuse it...
nerd.gif

http://www.zshare.net/download/55679058210b3b21/

http://www.zshare.net/download/55679058210b3b21/

twitter.com/Cashtro
twitter.com/DJMES
http://www.triplebrecords.ca
www.myspace.com/yngcod

ATTENTION
This is The First Online Debut OF The Crosby Show.
After Flooding Canadian Streets with The Hard Copy...
It's Finally Time to Bring It online... !!!!

This Version Of The Mixtape Is actually a Re-Release Scheduled to Be Put Out the Day Of the Steelers Winning the Superbowl, But we took it to industry andproducers heads first... The Original Date for the Crosby show dropped On Oct. 31st 2008

BASICALLY: THIS IS A LEAK LEAK.
IF YOU DON'T GET FROM DJ MES OR ANYONE FROM THE TRIPLE B TEAM IT'S NOT OFFICIAL !!

ENJOY THE SHOW !!!

Triple B Presents Cashtro : The Crosby Show

1.The Crosby Show Intro 1:08 Cashtro And Dj Mes
2.Slim Joey 2:42 Cashtro
3.Marylin's Ascension 2:31 Cashtro Ft. Maxwell
4.Cosby PSA Part 1 0:23 Cashtro
5.All Star Remix Freestyle (Prod. Neptunes) 1:11 Cashtro
6.Feels Like the First Time** (Prod. Rocsteady) 2:07 Cashtro
7.Crosby Incredible 1:51 Cashtro
8.Weezy Instrumental (Prod. Cool And Dre) 4:15 Cashtro
9.The Nano Story Skit 1:22 Cashtro
10.Ipod Dope Boyz Freestyle 1:31 Cashtro
11.Real Haze Intrmission/ C.i.r.c.a Interlude 2:36 Cashtro
12.C.i.r.c.a Beatz Vs. Cashtro** (Prod. C.i.r.c.a Beatz) 3:17 Cashtro
13.Ghostly *@%*** (Prod. Rythm Boyz) 1:08 Cashtro
14.Gotta Feel It** (Prod. Rythm Boyz) 3:44 Cashtro
15.Mind Games** Ft. Rezenee (Prod. Rythm Boyz) 4:32 Cashtro Ft. Rezenee
16.Cosby PSA Part 2 0:10 Cashtro
17.Friends Of the Year (Some Friends Of Vol. 2 Excl) 1:33 Cashtro Ft. C Sqeezy
18.Gettin Money Freestyle (Prod. SoundSmith) 2:51 Cashtro Ft. C Sqeezy
19.Nike Boots Re-Route 2:03 Cashtro
20.Change Ya Life Music** ( Prod. Ozzy Osland) 1:38 Cashtro
21.Skinny $%!+% ToothPick** (Prod.The Dream Makers) 4:28 Cashtro
22.Day N' Night Re-Route 3:15 Cashtro
23.My BlackBerry Chick (Prod. Discotech) 3:50 Cashtro
24.Chip Bag Skit 0:59 Cashtro
25.Closer Remix (Illo Electro Mashup) 2:21 CashtroxIllo
26.Disco Sirens 3:01 Cashtro
27.The Crosby Show Outro 2:19 Cashtro
28.*Bonus Track - Im Official (Dubplate) 2:16 Cashtro
29. ADDICTION RE ROUTE CASHTRO
30. BRL FREESTYLE ACAPELLA
31. ALL MY LADIES GO (BMORE MIX)
32. P.S

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON CASHTRO AND DJ MES GO TO : WWW.TRIPLBERECORDS.COM OR .CA THANK YOU !
102153e79f2333fd9fc7dfe2c980ea2d98eb6e0.pjpg
c8b153e4952d3ef128f7103146a22846398d035.pjpg
df2257de9a9b2252342f02e6eab93ea18a022da.pjpg

IM HERE...
pimp.gif

this spot in the penn hills shoppin center called baby boys. its right aroun the corner from where i get my hair braided so i said why not
smh.gif
. im still lookin for a consitent barber(shop) tho
nerd.gif

Whadup w/ the summer? Right around the corner. What's the city like in the summer besides the random @%+ weather
laugh.gif

Man there aint been anything poppin in the burgh, seems like evreybody is on some hater $!* these days

Back
Top Bottom