STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

^^^Nah they was just like yall can come pick em up whenever yall want they'll be in the office. But yea Mr. Pgh, Ima just shoot out there in the a.m. and grab em, it's the only way when it comes to J's. I aint takin ya way out there, we went in a big @#%$ circle.lol

eyo, timebombs getting new @#%$ friday. bricks my boy so i get first dibs, but i'll let u know what he has. i know he's getting lemar&dauley, 10deep, 3sixteen, crooks&castles and more. btw, black, i saw you at the lo again (no stalker)
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

I saw you too Yuri u was in the white X3 or 5. Looked like ya mom dukes u was rappin too. But if my check is spiffy today Ima swing out to Time Bomb this weekend, possibly after I grab my OL/NL

yeah^ I was just at timebomb, copped MAD @#%$ that aint drop yet. im gonna get so much flack for my mom driving an x5 though. mad ppl call me spoiled when I work like no other :smh:
smh.gif
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

but if you wanna see the @#%$, I live at lothrop so just lemme know.
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

^^^ well if you do get a lot of "flack" it won't be from me. Not knockin ya moms wheels but it's an X5. Don't get me wrong they mad nice but every since Hov's one line I couldn't see myself coppin one.

"We don't cop X5's we give em to baby mammas..." -Jay-Z

But we grasp the notion that you got the hook up at Time Bomb so no need to mention it aint drop yet Yuri. And Im always in the Lo so don't have me jack you. lol sike nah. but my check was kosher so Im go cop a few things to go wit the OL/NL when I get a chance to swing back out East Lib. Need a few new fitteds too, the winter is gone.

i mention my hookup cuz i share the wealth. say you're my boy,nh, and that I told you about the spot (even if i didnt lol) and he'll get you on the discount. just dont mention a discount, one person I hooked up did...it ended badly. i got @#%$ and the kid damn near got jumped by larimer dudes lol

Oh ok I can dig it Yuri. I'll just play Ron Jeremy and name drop when Im in there to see if he'll look out or not, if not I aint gon sweat it but I need to peek in there been hearin good things for a while about Time Bomb

lemar and dauley only goes up to 2x but it runs huge. as for these brands, do not even mention them. theyre not supposed to be out on sale until saturday so please, if you guys ever want info again, do not mention them. but black, when you go in, just say whats up to brick (white, beer belly running the register) and say Yury told me this is the best spot to cop @#%$. but brick does try to get @#%$ for the big dudes. i know he has some XXXXL stuff but i dunno what. as for crooks, they have some ill hoodies/winderbreakers and the stuff dropping saturday is SICK. basically anything cmonwealth.com has he has, and some extra. as for 10 deep, mad sick tees, plus i have an XL 10 deep brassknuckle pow! hoody im trying to move.

well the L&D at TB runs big. i had to cop M's b/c they fit too much like L's. But he only got up to 2x and he said the dude at L&D told him b/c their stuff runs big. As for UM, definitely go. it's mad high-end but I copped the a-life gucci lows and i love em. the leather is 3x's thicker than bapes.

BIG UPS TO NOAH, BRIAN AND BRICK!

Anybody see that new store openin downtown next to kids footlocker? :lol:
laugh.gif
I think its a Miskeen store :smh:
smh.gif
GOOOOOOOOOONIES​

^ nice! ima cop through and cop some 80 dollar jeans raped by a bucket of paint.

I could make my own MIskeen, I never really got into it because it cost too much and aint that special but to each his own. But I guess I'll have to put that on my list of stores to check out. Thanks for the info.

Ayoooooooooooooooooo, dathbgboy, how did that photo shoot go?? Did you end up goin wit Olives or Citruses?
The Duke Blue Devils YOUR 2007 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!!Demarcus Nelson, Josh McBob, Greg Paulus, Lance Thomas, Gerald Henderson, Brian Zoubek, and Jon Scheyer taking down the nets in 2007!!

Yo what clubs be poping in Pittsburgh?

KILLerQuEENS
NObody Likes Me everyBody Hates ME sO I gOT to pAck my gUn i cArry Big oNes Small onEs SneAk tHem in the ClUb sOn sO yoU nEver cAtcH Me rUn BecAusE nOboDy lIkes ME eVerYBody HATES

Back
Top Bottom