STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

just checkin in...anyword on Ace in Oakland with the OLNL Pack?...any info would be helpful thanks
I love shoes...
WANTED: white/red XII..bordeaux's...white/cement IV...altitudes..sz 8-9 ezinbox or email me
lilstfig@yahoo.com

^^^ I been slackin FootleBoi, but since I go to Pitt, Ima hit Ace's up tomorrow and get the whole scoop for yall.

And how much do the JB Classics run because if I like what I see I would def cop just to have somethin mad different and hot.

$150 and up. the nice ones that are kinda out there on design, are normally like $180-$220.

like these below. are the collab they just did with sneaker pimps, i want them so bad but not for $220.

jbsq1.jpg

but they are hand made. and mad mad comfy. so it SOMEWHAT justifies the price. because we all know good and hot damn well jordans are not even slightly close to being hand made.
"i'ma make it do what it do baby."

www.sizeten.com

Yeooo, where will OL/NL package be around the Burgh? Please start postin places we can pick up.

^^^ Like I said before I got yall Jewelz, Im gon start makin calls tomorrow and puttin em up here.

Yooooooooo, Im gon wait till next week to call because some of the stores I did call don't even know if they gettin em so I will post a list no later than Wednesday night so yall know where to cop.

finishline century 3 mall got the OLNL package in the other day i think they are selling around 30 pairs you may want to call and double check though

Finishline at Ross Park is gettin in 24 pairs of the OLNL and they MIGHT be takin pre orders on that friday...or at least the dude that worked there said hes trin 2 get his manager 2 take pre orders...i know a spot that has them and they said today they are releasin them on the 14th...ima grab my pair within the next few days but until im 100% sure they are droppin there i wont say where...keep checkin back though cause thats a good look imo lol...

PITTSBURGH STAND U!!!!

yeah no problem brian (madbeats). Did you check the PM I sent you on ISS? I think it'll boost your sales. BTW black, I think I saw you at Eddys today but didnt wanna say anything in case it wasnt you lol. (I was the white dude wit pradas sitting like 2 feet from you :rofl:
roll.gif
)
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

^^^ Yea that was me. I was wonderin if that was you yo!!! Yea I was there eatin them dry @#%$ chicken fingers. I think I saw you last night comin outta the Lo wit some militaries on.

Whats You Guy's Favorite Mall In Pittsburgh, Im Mostly At Ross Park, But Robinson Got The Bangin Food Joints....What Yall Think??

thought this post was supposed to be about helpin each other out, and givin info...mr pittsburgh...who actually started a...where are u coppin the olnl in 412 or whatever is gonna say he knows a spot gettin em and selling em early...but wont tell?....but how u gonna ask for other spots?...im just not sure i understand?...i duno....i came on here yesterday and just asked about ace...dath say he didnt know but hed let everyone know every where...im not tryin to put you on blast or nething...but why u fakin Mr. Pittsburgh?...no hate...just curious cuz im tryin to cop

Damn shoulda said wassup. Yeah I got the salmon, @#%$ was bomb but not for 4 bucks. What's the Lo btw? But enxt time you see me say what's good if I dont first. I noticed the barkleys but second guessed myself.
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

To JordannKobe,

my favorite Mall is Monroville...idk y but i guess its the closest...i was at Ross Park today and i was mad about the food choices...not 2 hot...

Now Footleboi

for 1 i could have easily said EFF it and not say sh*t about the pack commin out early...2 im givin a heads up because thats what i THINK will happen....yea I can get em early but there is still speculation whether or not the store will actually do it...they want 2 get it out so that everyone will but theirs and nowhere else...so i was waitin until i was 100% sure....i wouldnt leave anyone in the dark on it...thanks 4 callin me fake 2 bro i appreciate it...but since u from pgh i cant stay mad at you!!! but i promise yall ill let u know as soon as i know 100%...i juts dont wanna put it out there and have everyones hopes up and it turn out 2 be a flop u know? respect that if nothin else...

all i was tryin to say was you started a post, then you were bein reluctant on the info...if the place doesnt get them then they dont get them...the whole thing with me is...im at school and will be home this weekend...if somewhere is releasing em early..i wanna grab em now...you know what im saying...not hating at all...not hatin on ur info at all...i just wanna know whats up...good lookin out dude...

^^^ Yo, FootleBoi, he wanna make sure that they are gon release em early, he told me the same info when he found out and he wanna be 110% sure that ppl will be able to cop early, so don't be on some wil'n s*** just be patient and when we find out we will def. let yall know, Im on here religiously and he got the skIII so he can send the msg in the store.

But yea Yuri, Lothrop is also called the Lo or the L for ppl familiar wit it. I'll def holla at you but didn't know if it was you or not, not to mention you was on the phone and I aint really the disrespectful type to interrupt somebody.

But to JordanKobe, my favorite mall is Monroeville, it's closer and has more selection in the stores than Century III, Ross Park is like the misfits of the malls, I haven't been to Robinson yet but if the mall is anything like the Wal*mart out there I won't be complainin.lol.

^Iight got you. I was actually talking to Mike (storm) telling him how my bank account was overdawn -0.11 :smh:
smh.gif
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp never heard it bein called the lo, people on my floor call it "the @#%$ place we live at" :lol:
laugh.gif

As for monroeville, it's good but the problem is you will see more fakes than real shoes. Hell...you'll see more fakes than even new balances.
Robinson is a really good mall, but too far sometimes.

anybody have info on all the stores with the DTRT 3's...got a good idea just tryin to clear stuff up

I love shoes...
WANTED: white/red XII..bordeaux's...white/cement IV...altitudes..sz 8-9 ezinbox or email me
lilstfig@yahoo.com

If they're an LStyle Da Villa, either that or call Ace's. And FYI here's the number to the new Ace's in Oakland (412)578-9711

Robinson is a really nice mall, but they don't really get that much as far as shoes are concerned. But when they do its an easy cop for a few days after release.

Yea I hear on the easy cop part, I ran into my olheads girl and she work at the Finishline out Robinson and she told me the Wed. after the FR and Flips release that they still had sizes left in the FR's

yea Robinson...Ross Park...Centry III...they all really dont get anything....Pittsburgh Mills...i think they dont have a real urban fan base so they dont have heavy sales...but if i rarly go 2 the mall for releases...strictly East Lib...

i had to do it... went past century 3 an copped the last two pairs of fire reds an finish line haha. they were just sitten there waitin for me :rofl:
roll.gif
GOOOOOOOOOONIES​

Back
Top Bottom