STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

I didn't think snoop was a big steelers fan. He rocked steelers stuff because it was his gangs colors :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.My Blog

Fist pair of aquas are copped already but i'll be gettin my second from The villa...

Got a couple fitteds to from Cap city
Now the question is is to have had and lost Better than not having at all?

probably plannin on coppin from footlocker on 5th i didnt check to see if they're getting them yet but I assume they will be

Was at Pittsburgh Mills today and Foot Action has the Aqua's on display with a ton of gear to match. I got my couple of pair already but might get one more in a couple of weeks. By the way I never got them cuz I dont like the colors but the Foot Locker and Finish Line have alot of King's County Spiz'ikes left.
search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnicholecjones

I'm only coppin OG colorway J's unless the colorway is crazy sick. But these are copped no questions. Wake up early, shoot to Monroeville.

AQUAS EARLY

Anybody Wear a size 12??

if you want i can get you a pair of aquas on monday when Da Villa gets there next shipment in. There gonna be 160 Just because i would be getting them before release date. If anybodys interested PM me

^^^ I do.lol. But I'll pass on coppin "early". I'd rather take my chances Saturday hopin my employee number still works

4 more days ppl. Where can I find a fitted to match the Aquas? Will Shiesty Villa have any?

Whadup ppl. I'ma be coppin from Monroeville at opening time so holla at me if yall gon be out there around the same time. It's always coo to meet fellow NTers and what not.

copped mine yesterday....no tax just love lol....what up black!!! get ya chees up for that first pack....we gotta bust out the tents lol
PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

AIM:Rbgm18

"i got a question cause i'm not sure...does anybody make real sh*t anymore?" -Kanye West

Lol. Copped mine today $96. Whadup Ryan. Im playin Steve Nash when it comes to the first pack. Got forces to cop. I'm only coppin DMP2 and XI/XII as of now.

Yooooooooooooo, what stores in or around Pittsburgh got the Bobbito Forces? I need to know cause they have some hi-tops droppin and I want those in my life. Good looks

Quote:
Yooooooooooooo, what stores in or around Pittsburgh got the Bobbito Forces? I need to know cause they have some hi-tops droppin and I want those in my life. Good looks
|I
tired.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Damn, that's messed up. I need to get my hands on a pair of them so I'm glad I know they droppin now so I can shop around for em. But on another note. I went to the Prime Outlets in Grove City yesterday and was not that impressed. They have a lot of AF90's and what it looks like some pre-25th Black forces. I did however manage to cop a pair of Bo's in that Anthracite/light lava/green colorway for $40. I couldn't pass it up.

Sup NT, I was riding street yesterday down southside and spotted a new spot called sole II sole on Carson. Anyone know anything about it?, also anyone know if those tech blazers released anywhere in the burgh?
Pittsubrgh,PA

SCT - Steel City Tekken

i don't think tech blazers released in pittsburgh. i had to order mine from Status in ohio. (have # if u wanna try them)

i also saw that shop on southside and looked in didn't look like they had much in there but who knows

Back
Top Bottom