STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

where is time bomb located??!! also sole 2 sole is on east carson street and they usually get heat wayy before it hits the malls but a lil pricey

yo my boi told me there was two, does anywhere know where the other one is
nerd.gif
??

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

^^S Highland...right up the street from East Lib [even tho I consider it East Lib still] in Shadyside.
So Time Bomb is not located in the South Side. That's what I always assumed. might def have to stop in there next time since it's closerto my neck of the woodz

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

^^S Highland...right up the street from East Lib [even tho I consider it East Lib still] in Shadyside.
So Time Bomb is not located in the South Side. That's what I always assumed. might def have to stop in there next time since it's closer to my neck of the woodz

Yea it's definitely not located in the south side. It's basically in East Lib. A couple doors down from Saints & Sinners (the tattoo spot).

RANDOM %#%@!&(&$!!

WELL I HAVEN'T BEEN HOME TO PARTY IN THE LONGEEEEEEST...
BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE , MY MIXTAPE RELEASE PARTY IS A DAY AWAY....
SO THAT MEAN THE CROSBY SHOW WILL BE RELEASIGN ONLINE SHORTLY AFTER....
AND YOU WILL BE SEEING THESE IN THE BURGH IM SENDING 500 COPIES OVER THE NEXT MONTH.
LOOK IN BARBER SHOPS , TIME BOMB, ULTERIOR AND SOLE TO SOLE (Don't know them Cats yet)
www.myspace.com/yngcod
SHOUT OUT The SCholars.... They Smartened Us Up.

Now I don't know about how feel yall about Music in the Burgh , But It's not where it needs to Be....
And even though Im not home from the outside looking in, it needs some work.
Esp in the times the cities in... I mean like, I'm from the Burgh I remember youngins fighting at the Tee Station.
Im from this s*** and no one wants to adress Pittsburgh's Problems... I didn't touch base too heavy for the first release but I have a project I justconfrimed work on it's going be :O

Shout Out Mr. Pittsburgh, Primervera , and the online release will be set for www.hiphopcanada.com, www.2dopeboyz.com, and Datpiff If Iget in touch, and A Niketalk link as well So Holla...!!
If anyone wants apart of this pushing it the burgh possibly making your self profit ...
Pm me. Anything

l_96a71b23759a4961b831fb653241bbed.jpg

l_11d4713ad9124839a8c4d9e10b949375.jpg

pimp.gif

Sheesh 29 tracks?
eek.gif
good thing I have Comcast.lol. But I'll check it out. And u right, the Burgh do need to get it's musice game up. Seems like Wizwas the hardest workin artist here. I got an artist that my label's workin on. When I get some of his music I'll post for review. I MIGHT also beworkin on another mixtape. Stay tuned...

What's new, somebody got any info on a party or somethin' of that caliber?

parties i dont know about, i been hittin the s. side the last few weeks but...
i think the crowbar be hittin on wednesday now(sundays for sure)
i believe motto is the spot now on saturdays and godfreys be the late night spot for sat too

you prob knew all that but thats all i got
ohwell.gif

(at least at the moment)

Cal U's Homecoming was nice for real....I had a blast. There was females and the DJ was ok....not the best, but far from the worst.

And I saw the dood mdwst9 there too hahaha.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Taylor Gang 8)

Indeed
pimp.gif
. Still puzzles me as to who you are. But nonetheless Congrats to my man jay on the mixtape release. Will be on my iPhone soon enough. And aboutthat Cavs game. I won free tickets to that game on Kiss FM about a month Ago so I'll be there. Ninjas should def try and make the trip. Oh yea. Go cop thatStar Power at Time Bomb. And while u there grab that Smarten Up. 2 best mixtapes in the city man. Fly or [Die]! I'm out.....

Yo, i need a connect for the upcomin friends and family. I need those Penny's. Holla at me

Originally Posted by Mr Pittsburgh

Taylor Gang 8)

Indeed
pimp.gif
. Still puzzles me as to who you are. But nonetheless Congrats to my man jay on the mixtape release. Will be on my iPhone soon enough. And about that Cavs game. I won free tickets to that game on Kiss FM about a month Ago so I'll be there. Ninjas should def try and make the trip. Oh yea. Go cop that Star Power at Time Bomb. And while u there grab that Smarten Up. 2 best mixtapes in the city man. Fly or [Die]! I'm out.....
laugh.gif

Southside is really all you need..i mean...i dont think theres another place liek that in the burgh on a saturday night..
Amount of females walkin up an down carson bar hopin is crazy
eek.gif
pimp.gif

The Southside is all we really have right now. Everything else is truly hit or miss...

I remember like 4-5 years ago the Strip would be packed...Between Empire and H20 there wouldn't be a need to leave the pizza spot on a Saturday night...

southside did pop the few times i smacked out there....and yea....Strip used to be PACKED saturday night.....anybody hittin up Pitt's Homecomming?

Pitt's Official Homecoming Comedy Show afterparty hosted by BAS (Black Action Society) and Omega Psi Phi fraternity. Friday @ Club Ludic. I'll bethere, yall should too.

n14208698_37649575_8887.jpg

ill be there^

Word. If you or anybody else tryin to meet up b4 hand pm me an hit me up. Me and Villa and a few other +*#%#$ prolly rollin together. What's good with thatCrosby Show Hov????

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Pitt's Official Homecoming Comedy Show afterparty hosted by BAS (Black Action Society) and Omega Psi Phi fraternity. Friday @ Club Ludic. I'll be there, yall should too.

n14208698_37649575_8887.jpg

Who special is performing? Sounds interesting.

I gotta Another 1000 In Toronto waiting to BE SENT !!!!
I Could let you wait though G's.....

Yo RY's.... Both The RY's.
I Need Cats to get every place they Need To Be... Ghost Too!!!
As In...

Day N Night Re Route

http://www.divshare.com/download/5629837-0fa

Gotta Feel It Prod. Rythm Boyz

http://www.divshare.com/download/5629811-2c9

Mind Games ft. Rezenee Prod. Rtyhm Boyz.
http://www.divshare.com/download/5629827-d78http://www.divshare.com/download/5629827-d78

IF ANYONE THINKS THEY CAN MOVE CROSBY SHOWS WE DO CONSIGNMENT!!!! HOLLA

OH YEAH ENJOY!!!
pimp.gif

Yo, that new NT Mixtape vol 5 is here!!!! Come check me out on that and Chashtro got a track on there too. Download it in the music forum. GET YA BANDWITH UP.lol

Back
Top Bottom