STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

AEY, 7HRS AND 48 MINS LEFT. GET UP, GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!!!! YES WE CAN, CHANGE THE WORLD!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It def did. It aint that cold out yet so dudes still outside.
laugh.gif
But anyway, we got a lil over a month left til the hypest release this year Jordan XI/XIICDP. Who's all coppin?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

It def did. It aint that cold out yet so dudes still outside.
laugh.gif
But anyway, we got a lil over a month left til the hypest release this year Jordan XI/XII CDP. Who's all coppin?
*raises hand*
yea its def still hoodie weather. As for the pack this will be my first pair of XI im geeked about that, and the 12's are my fav retro but the blk/red suckimo. i wanna split the pack but at the same time i need new 12's in my life, im so confused.

Yea this will be my first pair of XI mids. I really hope they didn't change the XII's to the Blk/red, I really wanted the Taxi's. But none theless, I need to cop. then I'm good til Feb when the Eggplant Foams drop.

o aiite because ive heard about that before but ive never been
but yea they say crobar is the spot now that motto is closed
i think im there next wk

REAL DEAL PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS

PITTSBURGHS 1ST ANNUAL SNEAKER SWAP!!!!!

5$ ADMISSION!
30$ TO SHOWCASE!

DIESEL CLUB LOUNGE
DECEMBER 13TH NOON- 5PM

1. For only $5 duckets, you can bring yourself to Diesel and check out sneakers from all different kinds of people. There will be booths at this event with kicks for sale and display. You, yourself can actually bring up to 5 pairs of kicks to trade with other SneakerHeads attending!!!

2. Reserve a booth for only $30 (we will provide you with the actual table, too) and bring your kicks to sell or trade with the people attending. If you have a local business or just a SneakerHead with a collection, this is for you!

3. So for that very $5 duckets that was mentioned in #1, you can check out sweet kicks, BS with other SneakerFreaks about your collections and upcoming releases, jam out to all kinds of live music, see a live art show, enjoy drink specials from Vox Vodka, and be a part of the first ever gathering of SneakerHeads in the Burgh!

4. Oh yea, and one last thing. There will be a "Kustom Kickz" contest that anyone can enter. Entry fees will be only $5 and we have a variety of prizes to give away. There are a few seats on the judges panel still open so get at me if you think you should be on it! Holla

smh "first pair of XI mids" lol.....i got DMP
pimp.gif
.....but this is the first pack i grabbed since the 5/18....i got the rest before but ima go backand grab the 1/22, 3/20 and 8/15 later....i dont even wear Jays...so idk wh i even buy them but....hey....

^^^^^ So what you got DMP XI's, u still short chump! I'd have some too if it wasn't for 10 thirsty asians. I'm lookin for some Concords as wespeak. lol

N**** Still rock Jay's?
lol.

AYO PPPPPRIIIIIIIIIIIMEVVVEERRRA
I see you In the mobile Uploads lol
Whos your Lady bro?!

I'm snatchin' 3 CDP's, I'm keepin' 1 and sellin' the other 2. My girl's buyin' 1 pack and I'm buyin' the other 2, butI'll get some cream back in return
pimp.gif

But Jay, my girl's mad cool. Half black and Filipino and she can cook her backside right off...not to mention very up to par sex game. But me and her aregoin' thru some es aych eye tee right now.

Worrrrrrrrrrrrd.

"Mami looking Half Black And Phillipino!!" lol
Hype $@!*.
You don't wanna me to turn this thread into That $@!*...
Oh Well I am. lol I did post up the wfie in that thread Now lets post jumps....
devil.gif

Canadian that is...

Oh yeah... Iin 2009 Im gonna sign an artist from Home. http://www.triplebrecords.com
So we must talk. On that note... I give you Africa.

Word to Coming to America...
pimp.gif

Who's matching the burgh ? Cuz I can go hard in the regional. Lmao Wife won't have a clue.
devil.gif

Yo, what's the scenario wit Da Villa buy 1 get 1 for a single sales? What be excluded? Need to know if I'll be wastin my time or not. Good looks. Andol girl above me look aight. Chicks need to pick better flick backgrounds. She leanin on the tub? Lol

Back
Top Bottom