Steph Curry is winning...

A millionaire getting a good looking chick isn't winning

Getting Oprah is winning

Getting Beyonce is winning

Someone who brings something to the table beyond their appearance.

He won't be winning when he's paying millions in child support and alimony or airing him out for cheating on a gossip blog or some reality show.

There's more to life than looks. That gets old and fades with time.
fat-guy-playing-on-computer.jpg

Can you comprehend?

That's exactly what I said.

You sound like the dude outside their apartment hoping to take a glimpse of her.

Why are you catching feelings for a chick you don't know?

I know you simp over women in real life.
mean.gif
Assuming winning = bagging a nice looking woman, Steph Curry is winning. I think that's what OP was getting at (obviously).

Just leave it at that
laugh.gif

Of course everyone has a different opinion of what "winning" is.

Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
:lol: More assumptions...

I'm actually engaged and having a child in April...

Try again papi...

And can you comprehend? Dawg, I quoted your negative post to show your negativity...

Keep up in that BRZ bruh.

Negativity?

Because I'm not fawning over her like some cat who's never seen an attractive female before?

And that definitely doesn't mean you're not a simp.

And please look up the definition of assumption, because you're doing the same thing

:lol: More assumptions...

I'm actually engaged and having a child in April...

Try again papi...

And can you comprehend? Dawg, I quoted your negative post to show your negativity...

Keep up in that BRZ bruh.

Negativity?

Because I'm not fawning over her like some cat who's never seen an attractive female before?

And that definitely doesn't mean you're not a simp.

And please look up the definition of assumption, because you're doing the same thing

:rofl: So now you can simp over you fiancé and the mother of your child? :lol:

Dawg. I'm done with you. Have a great morning.

Struggle after struggle with your replies.

I'm bout to post some pics to get back on track.

611c187891f811e3ba2f12bec427d882_8.jpg

75bab77c865d11e38f2212e629be4d7c_8.jpg

ddbb4c9a833011e383db1281021ca863_8.jpg

eb8dd5c44e7711e3b95112f91b73e153_8.jpg

fat-guy-playing-on-computer.jpg

Ha! I think everyone can agree with there being more to a good woman than looks, but that's not the point of this thread. Steph has a very attractive main squeeze and that's what matters.

Thank you. Some ****** always want to take **** to some other place.

Like dawg, we don't give a **** about all that right now. :lol:

All that extra shouldn't even be up for discussion cause we don't know them my man. Just appreciate the pics or not. Jeez.

All that extra shouldn't even be up for discussion cause we don't know them my man. Just appreciate the pics or not. Jeez.

Again, why are you upset :lol:

You have a fiancee, right?

Last edited:

Again, why are you upset :lol:

You have a fiancee, right?
Hows your morning going?

[thread="583666"] [/thread]

The answer to that is yes you can.  We can go with Doug Christie for starters. 

No dambs for me then. I'ma keep on simpin' :pimp:

Cause I see dudes out here doing much worse out here.

Last edited:

[thread="583666"]Steph Curry Is Winning/90#post_19858685​[/thread]

roll.gif
So now you can simp over you fiancé and the mother of your child?
laugh.gif
No dambs for me then. I'ma keep on simpin'
pimp.gif

I wasn't saying that YOU specifically are simpin or not, because I don't know you or your situation.  I was just saying in general that a man can simp over his wife, fiance', or mother of his child or what have you, and that's not a good thing. 

However.................however, if you are simpin which just agreed to you might want to change out of your ways and tighten up champ.  If your fiance' is real woman, the last thing she wants or any real woman wants for that matter is a simp. 

[thread="583666"]​[/thread]

No dambs for me then. I'ma keep on simpin' :pimp:

I wasn't saying that YOU specifically are simpin or not, because I don't know you or your situation.  I was just saying in general that a man can simp over his wife, fiance', or mother of his child or what have you, and that's not a good thing. 

However.................however, if you are simpin which just agreed to you might want to change out of your ways and tighten up champ.  If your fiance' is real woman, the last thing she wants or any real woman wants for that matter is a simp. 

I think my definition of simpin' is different than most.

I'm not out here breaking my manhood. I'm just taking care of my woman.

Nowadays, it seems like if you're taking care of your woman and doing nice things for her, you get labeled a simp. Ain't nobody out here Ksteezy'ing the butt or nothing.

We joke about the term "sipping" a lot. It ain't like what you usually think of when I "simp". I'll take her out for our anniversary, buy her roses, a gift, and some other stuff and she'll be like "aww you're simping tonight, huh?"

Not that serious sipping we all think about.

Last edited:

[thread="583666"]Steph Curry Is Winning/90#post_19858685​[/thread]

roll.gif
So now you can simp over you fiancé and the mother of your child?
laugh.gif

No dambs for me then. I'ma keep on simpin'
pimp.gif

I think my definition of simpin' is different than most.

I'm not out here breaking my manhood. I'm just taking care of my woman.

Nowadays, it seems like if you're taking care of your woman and doing nice things for her, you get labeled a simp. Ain't nobody out here Ksteezy'ing the butt or nothing.

We joke about the term "sipping" a lot. It ain't like what you usually think of when I "simp". I'll take her out for our anniversary, buy her roses, a gift, and some other stuff and she'll be like "aww you're simping tonight, huh?"

Not that serious sipping we all think about.
Well then that's not simping.  That's simply taking care of your lady, which is normal and perfectly fine.  I think folks need to be careful with the words or terminology that they use, because to ME simping is going against the grain of manhood and bending over backwards just to gain favor from a female.  As a man, NO female is worth simping over. 

Whenever dudes are actually married I don't like lusting after their wives, hell even if the women are famous I don't feel right about it once they get married.

With all that being said dudes wife is BAD. All I can do is pop my collar to ole boy.

How the @#$% did a thread about a woman's looks turn into essays about simping and philosophical debates? Only on NT :smh: :lol:

A millionaire getting a good looking chick isn't winning

Getting Oprah is winning

Getting Beyonce is winning

Someone who brings something to the table beyond their appearance.

He won't be winning when he's paying millions in child support and alimony or airing him out for cheating on a gossip blog or some reality show.

There's more to life than looks. That gets old and fades with time.
i hear u on this but from what i recall he met the chick in high school before the money and fame. When nobody believed that a scrawny kid with sub par athletic ability could make it to the NBA let alone be a star. IMO getting a girl before the money and fame and marrying her = winning. 

Back
Top Bottom