Steph Curry is winning...

Wow, bruh.

I was about to disagree with heliumclinton heliumclinton until i seen you posted this ********.

you need to see more women in real life if you think the odds are that stacked.

And lets be honest here. This thread is showing us all who is who, and what is what.

superb superb and Magic33 Magic33 are two of the lamest member of Niketalk to post in the General section, period.

The dude Superb took credit for bringing down HT like that **** was an accomplishment? Bruh you ended one of Niketalk's best eras simply because you couldn't hang with the cool kids.

Magic1978 has yet to ever post anything useful or insightful. This guy (and I'm making a serious assumption when I say guy) has yet to either type anything worth reading or start a thread of any interest. I don't even want to call him a troll, because that would require him to try and be entertaining.

I don't have any beef with ya'll, though. These are just facts. If ya'll ever have a real opinion or have anything interesting to say, or even come across as actual people instead of disembodied voices faintly connected to callused yet well-lotioned and cheeto powder-covered fingers typing on a caked up keyboard, then I would gladly rep and quote away.

Where is @Koudie From BroOklyn to make sense of all this? We need some positivity in here.

Wasn't being 100% srs. But red and pretty eyes>>> blond hair blue eyes, red head with freckles, 5'5 thick in the thighs etc. when you talk odds of being bad. IMO.

It was just something to kill all this "we're programmed" to be attracted to certain types by the white man mess these fools always talkin about.

I have no idea why somebody thought this girl was thread worthy. I've seen her out in Charlotte before...she's just a decent looking chick. Seen Curry's mom in person too....she is thread worthy.

^ man these lames would pick tiny ti girl over Lupita nyoung just because she is light bright
:lol:

But for real his wife is pretty but savannah brison and jannaero pargo girl look better.

Oh the NT extremes :lol:

Tiny is gross and Lupita is beautiful

This chick is cute but not amazing

She's cute and the fact that she still shops at spots like Target and the likes gives her more points in my book

Well then that's not simping.  That's simply taking care of your lady, which is normal and perfectly fine.  I think folks need to be careful with the words or terminology that they use, because to ME simping is going against the grain of manhood and bending over backwards just to gain favor from a female.  As a man, NO female is worth simping over. 
How does one simp over one's wife? Is that possible?
It is possible for a man to simp over his wife.  Like I said earlier, we can look at former basketball player Doug Christie for example.  From the looks of things, his wife runs the relationship and he follows her orders. 

Well then that's not simping.  That's simply taking care of your lady, which is normal and perfectly fine.  I think folks need to be careful with the words or terminology that they use, because to ME simping is going against the grain of manhood and bending over backwards just to gain favor from a female.  As a man, NO female is worth simping over. 

It is possible for a man to simp over his wife.  Like I said earlier, we can look at former basketball player Doug Christie for example.  From the looks of things, his wife runs the relationship and he follows her orders. 

Is that a simp though? Or is he just a ***** boy? :x

Is that a simp though? Or is he just a ***** boy?
sick.gif
He's both, but I see what your saying. 

Last edited:

@Superb and @Magic1978 are two of the lamest member of Niketalk to post in the General section, period.

The dude Superb took credit for bringing down HT like that **** was an accomplishment? Bruh you ended one of Niketalk's best eras simply because you couldn't hang with the cool kids.

@Koudie From BroOklyn
29-Camron-NP.gif

You know damn well you can't make a statement like that and not immediately back it up with some pics
My man does have a point. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

They've got a kid together, why won't let that boy cook. He's winning in life, and the fact that he chose to splash in that says enough.

Wow, bruh.

I was about to disagree with heliumclinton heliumclinton until i seen you posted this ********.

you need to see more women in real life if you think the odds are that stacked.

And lets be honest here. This thread is showing us all who is who, and what is what.

superb superb and Magic33 Magic33 are two of the lamest member of Niketalk to post in the General section, period.

Magic1978 has yet to ever post anything useful or insightful. This guy (and I'm making a serious assumption when I say guy) has yet to either type anything worth reading or start a thread of any interest. I don't even want to call him a troll, because that would require him to try and be entertaining.

I don't have any beef with ya'll, though. These are just facts. If ya'll ever have a real opinion or have anything interesting to say, or even come across as actual people instead of disembodied voices faintly connected to callused yet well-lotioned and cheeto powder-covered fingers typing on a caked up keyboard, then I would gladly rep and quote away.

Where is @Koudie From BroOklyn to make sense of all this? We need some positivity in here.

Kid did you just dedicated a long rant to me over some body elses girl :lol:

You're a nobody on the internet son.

You're calling someone a lame? seriously? That's amusing. What have you accomplished in life, much less on the internet? Awwwww you have some internet friends?

Yeah, this thread exposed the people who get women in real life and those who long for what others do and get.

I'm a grown man, you think I care what some little boy thinks about me on the internet? Especially you of all people?

Back
Top Bottom