Stephen A. Smith Wylin

1709529304258.png

1709529446535.png

Same Trump who persecuted the Central Park 5 and wanted their head…? That Trump? A guy who didn’t want want Black tenants renting his apartments in the 70s? :lol: Stephen A is silly.

Trump has always benefited from the system

Trump has repeatedly gone at the judge’s daughter.. he’s openly going at jurors.. dude is sitting in court on his phone.. he hissed at a potential juror who was critical of him

It’s wild to think of this dude’s history for more than 5 decades resembles anything anyone not rich white male could understand

Trump has repeatedly gone at the judge’s daughter.. he’s openly going at jurors.. dude is sitting in court on his phone.. he hissed at a potential juror who was critical of him

It’s wild to think of this dude’s history for more than 5 decades resembles anything anyone not rich white male could understand

He must know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried. Dude gets more grace than anyone I’ve ever seen. It’s baffling at this :lol: :lol:

He must know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried. Dude gets more grace than anyone I’ve ever seen. It’s baffling at this :lol: :lol:

Just once I want this dude to have to face some normal shh

Say some dumb shh, get a follow up question..

Hell just use the word “lie” when he lies repeatedly

Even how they cut the bond in that 1 case to less than half and he still might end up committing more crimes with the supposed bond he did come up with

Back
Top Bottom