Still have an inaccurate post count or join date? We've got you covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrote MM the other day and he said the group that has been doing those updates have been doing them ever "5 weeks or so".

Hopefully soon? Waiting patiently, myself.

:nerd:

Good luck man!! I just have some DS size 10 FIRE I wanna sell bc I need the cash otherwise I wouldn't mind starting over.

Good luck man!! I just have something I wanna sell bc I need the cash otherwise I wouldn't mind starting over.

if you need help getting your selling privs and were eligible to sell on the other site then PM me.

To everyone else,
I CAN HELP GET OLD ACCOUNTS BACK AND FIX SELLER ELIGIBILITY BUT NOT FIX POST COUNTS but I wont be PMing anyone to do so. You'd have to contact me first.

this my second time doing the form again to fix my post count. I hope they fix it

Last edited:
needa get my fix on as well...good to be back. :smokin
Welcome back man. I took a long vaca too. Looks like it's kinda hit or miss on the post restore. Fill out the form and cross your fingers. I don't think they do it manually. They just try and port it over from the old site so what ever comes over is what you get.

Last edited:
Update: my join date was restored but my post count wasn't so don't lose all hope. I think the date is more important anyway. I'm happy with that. You can be on here for like a week and have like 300 posts if you really try. Can't rush the amount of time you have been a member though.

yea. I tried filling out the form so we'll see how it goes. i had 3000+ on my old account/yuku. I'm just really glad I got my OG name back. I lurked for a few years before I actually joined. things were much simpler back then. 8) I remember when this was new: :x ha

I did it three times. Maybe 3rd time's a charm? Or maybe we are filling out so many forms that it is giving the mod too much work to do? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom