Still have an inaccurate post count or join date? We've got you covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would my yuku page be? I tried what meth posted but i get a 404 error page. Can't get my old post count..
Thanks for any help!

How are you guys getting your old post count? Any help would be appreciated.
EDIT: got it. thx

Last edited:
For the sake of efficiency, it's easier for Huddler to process requests in batches - the more the better.  As of yesterday, only 70 requests had been received so I think they may wait through the weekend before the first group is processed.  

Again, I appreciate everyone's patience.  

If, for some reason, your old profile page doesn't work, try to at least find a post made by your old account so they can clearly see what post count and join date associated with it.  We don't have access to our old user database after Yuku hijacked niketalk.yuku.com and attempted to rebrand it. 
Looks like we might be waiting a while
:-(

think i've put in two requests but not sure if i should put in another?

could you confirm mines in there somewhere lol? don't want to miss out on this batch!!!! :nerd:

Been a few months for me as well. Do the mods even look at this anymore?
its not the mods that fix post count/join date... its the combination of meth and huddler.
Actually, it's not something I can edit directly, either.  They have to mess around with the database and that requires engineering time.  Given that we're almost half a year out from relaunch, for the sake of efficiency these requests are processed in batches by Huddler and that generally takes place about once every month or so.  

I'd get them done faster if I could, but it's out of our hands at this point.  

I appreciate everyone's patience.  

^^^ my bad Meth... dont ax me for giving up the wrong intel
happy.gif
No worries.  I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of how these requests are being processed.  

As much as I'd like to go in and just edit the fields, that's not possible.  So, if someone sends me a message asking why their request hasn't been processed yet, the only thing I can do is refer them back here, advise them to make certain that they've entered the correct - exact - values for post count/join date, and inform them about the average wait time.  

It's not a perfect solution, but nothing associated with Yuku ever is.

Need some help guys.

http://baby-dill.u.yuku.com/

Total Posts Last Post Last Seen Joined
6657 07/12/12 00:51:10 07/19/12 02:05:35 06/20/06

Don't really care about the post count, but just noticed that things are really, really screwy with my join date... and probably have been for a while.
I joined in 2000/2001 timeframe.

Link to my post history

Above is search on my posts going back to 7/1/02. I know this wasn't my first post, but wondering if we switched platforms or something back then? Ezboard transfer maybe?

Either way, should I fill out the form and put the 7/1/02 date? And is there any more history on posts anywhere else?

Guessing this is not normal but let me know.

Yuku's information is what it is.  We're obviously done making excuses for their ineptitude.  

I don't process the post count/join date corrections myself, so all I can do is reference the process we have.  Huddler's system obviously wasn't designed for Yuku imports, so there's no easy way to handle it and we can't ask their engineers to spend unlimited time helping us make the transition, especially now that almost half a year has passed since launch.  We have to get these done as efficiently as possible and it's not something I can just go in and edit/update through an administrative control panel.  

If you reference a join date that isn't verified by the Yuku profile page, I can't guarantee that it'll be updated, but you're welcome to try.  

I wish I had a better answer for you, but it's an honest one all the same. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom