Stock Exchange DC November 2007

watching you navigate through VIP lines is like watchin' basquiat paint, jmj spin, or a gazel dance from the jaws of a lion....

your not ican, or ian, your ICON....
www.iamhofe.com

Navigating through the line sleek and silently just like a...nevermind :lol:
laugh.gif
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

I'm not real sure what all this crazy racial side talk is in here... or why it is in this thread.
The only person that works for Stock Exchange DC is Gerald Watson, Sean Gallagher, and Zubieda AlAlawi.

Moving on... I have had some pretty severe technical issues where my Hard drive took a nose dive and was unrecoverable.
I haven't posted in here, as I have come to the conclusion that SEDC is really not a niketalk type of event specific enough to the core footwear fandom of NT.

While we have reselling and a privateer area, the event is really moving towards something of a Magic/Agenda/Union show level of brand presentation.

It is a much larger undertaking and requires a much, much larger space.

I was shooting for a Nov 2007 interim event, and if people can sign off on a couple of things, we may very well get it out in time.
this event will allow you to come and buy footwear for a hopefully very fair price from a major area retailer, with some corporate and indy sponsors padding it out for free drinks, schwagg, entertainment, etc.

I have kept a fairly tight lid on most of my business until things solidify enough for me to promote them.

NT people are kind of a drain on here, and tend to bicker quite a bit...something I usually love to participate in, but haven't had the time.

I appreciate everyone's commentary and participation, and once again would like to reach out to some of the NT community to become involved in the building of the future events.

Big up to everyone supporting, hating, participating, and on the sidelines waiting.

People are so busy blah blah blah...

I make more and got more projects than the average "busy" NTer in 3 different states any given day...

You got a guy on CAMPUS who still posts here, crazy busy...

But whatever.

I'll continue to "bicker".

Funny how the tune has changed up.

When the "lid opens up" I will be there.

Call me a bamma. Thanks.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - We are RESPECTED for a reason...
'TeePeso,' 'Destination Kicks,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz,' 'MyTSharp'​

Back
Top Bottom