stockx delays

has anybody been buying from stockx recently? i ordered some yeezys on June 15th and when a couple of weeks passed i started to get concerned as they had not even reached stockx yet, however i had good experiences with stockx regarding speed in the past so i ordered some vapor maxes on July 1st in an experiment to see if the vapor maxes would come before the yeezys......its currently July 10 at the time i'm writing this and both shoes have yet to reach stockx, is there some delay that i'm unaware of?

has anybody been buying from stockx recently? i ordered some yeezys on June 15th and when a couple of weeks passed i started to get concerned as they had not even reached stockx yet, however i had good experiences with stockx regarding speed in the past so i ordered some vapor maxes on July 1st in an experiment to see if the vapor maxes would come before the yeezys......its currently July 10 at the time i'm writing this and both shoes have yet to reach stockx, is there some delay that i'm unaware of?

yeah they’re backed up. I sold some shoes on there a few weeks ago. UPS says they were delivered on June 26th, but in the app it still says “en route to stockx”.

They sent out emails saying they were backed up 7-14 days, but I’ve read people on reddit waiting almost a month to get a payout or to get their shoes smh

Bought some Flints. Didn't hear back for a almost two months. Complained, StockX found sneakers, offered me refund, I accepted, they shipped them anyway. I complained, wrote a terrible review on a website and got a refund.

Same thing promac promac said. I have 5 pairs with them right now that have all been delivered, but their SX status still shows "en route." Just finally got payout yesterday for a pair that has been there since June 28th. :rolleyes

today i checked stockx and it says "item received at stockx" for both of the sneakers i bought, i guess thats a good sign😭

today i checked stockx and it says "item received at stockx" for both of the sneakers i bought, i guess thats a good sign😭

that is good. I emailed them Friday and just received a email back today. They said they received my shoes and that they’re behind and should only be an extra 3-5 days (on top of the 2+ weeks they’ve already had them).

It’s frustrating, but glad to see they’re responding to emails and giving updates.

that is good. I emailed them Friday and just received a email back today. They said they received my shoes and that they’re behind and should only be an extra 3-5 days (on top of the 2+ weeks they’ve already had them).

It’s frustrating, but glad to see they’re responding to emails and giving updates.
i saw a post on twitter that said that this month was the biggest month for stock x ever, i kinda wanna know just how many orders they got bc it seem like everybody is getting a delay by almost a whole month

It took stockx over a month to authentic shoes i sold and pay me. I also placed an order purchasing shoes on June 15th that was just authenticated and shipped out yesterday. I placed another order for purchase on June 17th and stockx just sent me an email letting me know the shoes didn’t pass authentication and I will be getting a refund. So we basically been giving them interest free loans. Imagine the dollars they generated by holding people’s money for a month.

I could have sworn that they sent an announcement stating they were behind with the orders and payouts.

It took stockx over a month to authentic shoes i sold and pay me. I also placed an order purchasing shoes on June 15th that was just authenticated and shipped out yesterday. I placed another order for purchase on June 17th and stockx just sent me an email letting me know the shoes didn’t pass authentication and I will be getting a refund. So we basically been giving them interest free loans. Imagine the dollars they generated by holding people’s money for a month.

Never thought of that but very true. I'd give them a loan if they just told me.

Bought Sup mugs on July 10th still in route for authentication.
They quoted me delivery between the 22nd-27th July

not complaining, just for reference/scope

GOAT been the move. Their wait time isn’t too bad.

guy in the Jordan 1 and Yeezy thread got sent a box of poles from GOAT. Didn’t even get a box of shoes let alone the shoes he ordered. I’ve heard horror stories from both places.

Same happened recently, in my case UPS had been overwhelmed in my region. It took them about 24 days from the ship date that I received my Air Tech Challenges.

the interest free loan part had me dyin, but frfr tho its a fact😭

I was sent a message from them saying shoes were being sent to StockX for authentication. After 3 weeks of nothing, I sent them multiple emails asking if the shoes had been received. You figure after 3 weeks, they’d received them. I just checked my status and the purchase is completely disappeared. After seeing this, I reached back out to them to see what’s going on. What do you think is going on? Any of you experienced this?

Back
Top Bottom