stolen iPhone 4

My phone was stolen today. Has anyone had there iPhone 4 stolen? If so did at&t give you a new one? Or do I have to go to the apple store?

My phone was stolen today. Has anyone had there iPhone 4 stolen? If so did at&t give you a new one? Or do I have to go to the apple store?

L

i kid....call AT&T and let them know it was stolen...theyre gonna file a report...if you have insurance you might just end up paying half...who knows.

L

i kid....call AT&T and let them know it was stolen...theyre gonna file a report...if you have insurance you might just end up paying half...who knows.

AT&T does't cover stolen iPhones. If you have insurance, which would be through, mobileprotect, sharetrade, etc. they would cover you. If you don't have insurance see if you're eligible for an early iPhone upgrade. It'll be $399 for a 16GB iPhone 4 or $499 for a 32GB. One more option is to try to by one off of ebay or craigslist. Other than those options you're f'd.

AT&T does't cover stolen iPhones. If you have insurance, which would be through, mobileprotect, sharetrade, etc. they would cover you. If you don't have insurance see if you're eligible for an early iPhone upgrade. It'll be $399 for a 16GB iPhone 4 or $499 for a 32GB. One more option is to try to by one off of ebay or craigslist. Other than those options you're f'd.

You've had your iphone4 stolen? You think at&t would give you a new one? Should you go to an apple store

You've had your iphone4 stolen? You think at&t would give you a new one? Should you go to an apple store

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

510Ballin

You Ballin, buy another one.
laugh.gif

Nice.

I actually just saw what you saw but no sure if what Im watching is what you saw and thought

I actually just saw what you saw but no sure if what Im watching is what you saw and thought

Should I buy the IP4 or wait for the new one?
nerd.gif
Is it that much diff from the 3g?

Back
Top Bottom