Stomach Growling Loudly in Class/Quiet Area unappreciation vol. Nah I didn't fart

^^silent farts are annoying, squeezingyour cheeks every five mins in increments
roll.gif

To me, there are two types of growling. The one when you're hungry and the other one when you gotta take a @%#%. Second one is the worst. I was in classonce and had to take a dookie, but just couldnt do it at a school restroom. Girl next to me was like, "Kevin, is your stomach growling?!". I saidyeah, when in fact I actually had to take a @%#%.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yea,
def. UNAPPRECIATED!!!!

ive been doing this for the past 3 days....
laugh.gif

i always try to time it with a cough....
laugh.gif

it works though,
grin.gif
just as long as you time it right,
or else you'll be coughing for a long time....
laugh.gif

Lmao DEF unappreciated. This happened to me thursday in class. Was running late didn't have time for breakfast and as soon as i got into my 1st class my%$%+ was growling. I'm sure the 2 ppl next to me heard that. For about 30 mins i kept my arm on the table squeezing my stomach when i felt it coming tohumble down the sound
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

To me, there are two types of growling. The one when you're hungry and the other one when you gotta take a @%#%. Second one is the worst. I was in class once and had to take a dookie, but just couldnt do it at a school restroom. Girl next to me was like, "Kevin, is your stomach growling?!". I said yeah, when in fact I actually had to take a @%#%.

laugh.gif
so true except replace the "have to dookie" part with "have to fart." imagine urself sitting in a real quiet lecture hallafter eating a few bean burritos from del taco. I'm sitting there trying to hold myself from farting aloud which is super difficult. Just one small moveand I was about to crack and fart! but its possible to hold it in and then get a horrible reverse fart stomach growling noise lmao

My stomach NEVER growls when I'm hungry. It only growls when I hold in two or more consecutive farts. And then it compounds upon itself and happens moreoften and more often. It sounds loud to me, but no one ever looks up at me. :/

This happens all the time cause i have the worst eating habits and i usually skip meals, especially breakfast
frown.gif

Happens everyday in class. I don't wake up until 12 and class is at 1 so there's no time to eat.

I used to be embarrassed about it for some reason
laugh.gif
. Now, I just rub mythomach and try to play it off by saying "Damn, I'm hungry"

i remember it happened to me in my public speaking class a few weeks ago and i kept moving around in my seat and drinking water thinking it would drown out thesounds in my stomach
laugh.gif

plus when im laying on my bfs tummy and it grumbles i ask him whats going on in there
laugh.gif

thats has happend during the SAT and ACT to me. all quiet, then suddenly it hits you.
laugh.gif
. it sounded like an orchestra in my classs tho, everyone was goingthrough that.

play it off by looking around acting like its not you, and its the guy next to you.
roll.gif
. i sometime say my stomach hurts cus of some random reason.

i suck in my stomach to try to shut it up.

i think thats what everyone expects from a chubby person tho.

happened to me today during class. everyone was looking at me. as soon as the class finished, i ran to the food court ant ate a huge breakfastsandwich
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I hate when this @$+% happens. It's no big deal, but it does sound like a fart and it is always hella loud

everytime i ate my tuna sandwhich with bottled water....it was automatic noises......terrible decisions when i had tests

Happened to me when I was taking my first SAT's. Didn't eat breakfast
smh.gif
and my stomach started growling the first 5 minutes. Had to be the worst/mostuneasy feeling ever knowing you're going to have to cover up stomach growls for a few silent hours

i remember it was testing week, and i had burger king the night before. i had cereal for breakfast with whole milk vitamin D, i believe i'm lactoseintolerant on some days. so when my mom takes me to school i experience the "TURTLE HEAD", butit was those versions where you could hold it in and forget about. so we are 30 minutes into the test and the milk starts bombing my stomach. the wet dookiecollides with the turtle head making some chemical reaction in my butt, (hot mudd butt + turtlehead = havanna omelette). the pain was so crucial my stomach growls with gas andmy feet curl together. so i asked the teacher if i could go to the bathrooom. i couldnt hold it any longer and ran to the stall and let it out in 5 seconds.cleaned my self in like 10 seconds and left with the quickness. this was by far the worst dookie experience of my life.

Back
Top Bottom