Stop calling us "Spanish"

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead

asians being called oriental is worst. but we dont give a F and neither should you. quit being so sensitive

Isn't the term "Orient" just referring to East as in Asia in general. So would 't calling someone Oriental just mean someone from Asia?

Ignorant on the subject... Asking a serious question.
I haven't met a single asian that's found it offensive

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I don't get offended by people calling me "white". Personally, I think people are too sensitive. What's the big deal? They're not using it in a derogatory manner.

Not the same. White is a race, people who are spanish/chinese/german/french/american are natives to that specific country 
Its like someone calling you french or german and not having any french or german background 

I don't think homie would get pissy about it though. 
I'm Greek/Black, if someone comes up to me like "Yo, what's up my German brother?!" I'm just gonna laugh, politely correct them and go about my day. Just don't be so sensitive about what people call you. It's really not that big of a deal.

Please refer to us as "Hispanic" or "Latino" Spanish=People from Spain
It is just like calling blacks "Africans" or Asians "Chinese"

Thanks

Oh You Mad?

laugh.gif

Please refer to us as "Hispanic" or "Latino" Spanish=People from Spain
It is just like calling blacks "Africans" or Asians "Chinese"

Thanks
 this is a huge pet peeve of mine too. 
30t6p3b.gif
 @ ignorant people who continually do this.  I'm not even Asian, but it pisses me off when every Asian person is referred to as Chinese. 

I dont hear it that much.

I hear the 'mexican' generalization more. But yeah, if someone called me spanish Id give them the
indifferent.gif

i rather be called spanish over mexican any day. (i have spanish blood in me btw)

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont really care...

Just as long as they don't call you black huh 
laugh.gif

You know this thread is tired when ninjahood only writes 4 word about it.

Enough. This thread is the new "what's the best white tshirt"

it still kills me to this day that my fellow dominicans (im dominican too) deny their black heritage
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom