STOP SNITCHIN- vol: when keeping it "real" goes wrong...

"not on my bestfriend, not on my enemies, not for a plea bargin, not for 100 g's, put me in the dirt, rather see a box."
words to live by.

It's all in the game, that's what you sign up for. I mean I guess if you lived in a nice neighborhood snitch all you want, but when you live in the hood it's not a good idea no matter who you are. Plain and simple.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

but if he snitches, theres a chance his mom and someone from his family might also be killed.

EXACTLY....

You dudes don't understand the consequences of snitching...

You wouldn't be able to live in peace unless you move in most cases..

And MOST people don't have the funds to just pack up and leave town on a whim

If they can't get you, they'll murder someone close to you

Can any of you handle that type of pressure/Fear/Paranoia?

NO ONE LIKES/ OR WANNA BE ASSOCIATED WITH A SNITCH...NOT EVEN POLICE

eek.gif

^^Word Mas.
It's not as cut & dry as some of you think it is.It's NOT a game when you live by the gun.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

a lotta fake G's in here

neva snitch
Word?

From the Getting Jumped Unappreciation..vol. 4 on 1? thread...

dude you shoulda left...i know it's your boy....but even your boy would suggest you leave and call the cops rather than go in and get jumped...which is what happened.
You're not built for that #**!.

Y'all make this too easy...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

You dudes don't understand the consequences of snitching...
You wouldn't be able to live in peace unless you move in most cases..
And MOST people don't have the funds to just pack up and leave town on a whim
If they can't get you, they'll murder someone close to you
Can any of you handle that type of pressure/Fear/Paranoia?
NO ONE LIKES/ OR WANNA BE ASSOCIATED WITH A SNITCH...NOT EVEN POLICE

QFT

I mean his families safety is not guaranteed because he didnt snitch they could be coming for them too now that just means they dont even know who to look out for since they dont even know who killed dude in the first place

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

a lotta fake G's in here

neva snitch
Word?

dude you shoulda left...i know it's your boy....but even your boy would suggest you leave and call the cops rather than go in and get jumped...which is what happened.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

how do ya'll remember everything others say?

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

I mean his families safety is not guaranteed because he didnt snitch they could be coming for them too now that just means they dont even know you to look out for since they dont even know who killed dude in the first place

*scratches head*

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

a lotta fake G's in here

neva snitch
Word?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Jesus I was just kidding !

e thugs
frown.gif
i swear...

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

I mean his families safety is not guaranteed because he didnt snitch they could be coming for them too now that just means they dont even know you to look out for since they dont even know who killed dude in the first place

*scratches head*

5b51664d97ec80d50193f212fe59cd0319bacdc1.gif

iLL I AM wrote:

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

a lotta fake G's in here

neva snitch
Word?

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif

e thugs
frown.gif
i swear...

No you wasn't

You terry cloth %!+!@

My thoughts...

1.  Ain't no one coming after dude's family if he told the police who shot him... This ain't the movies... nor the 80's or 90's.

2.  Dude lived (and died) by a certain code which he refused to break.  Some people just do not believe in the formal justice system.  It's not like telling the police who shot him would have saved his (or even anyone else's) life so I'm not really sure how he is going "wrong"... It is what it is.

3.  Rest in Peace

Originally Posted by red mpls

My thoughts...

1.  Ain't no one coming after dude's family if he told the police who shot him... This ain't the movies... nor the 80's or 90's.

2.  Dude lived (and died) by a certain code which he refused to break.  Some people just do not believe in the formal justice system.  It's not like telling the police who shot him would have saved his (or even anyone else's) life so I'm not really sure how he is going "wrong"... It is what it is.

Thats not true...

I have no idea where YOU are from...

But retaliation is REAL and COMMON in Bmore...

So much so, that Witness Intimidation can get you 15-20 years here

My thoughts...

Thats not true...

But there is no WITNESS in this case... so there can be no witness intimidation.

eek.gif
I didn't know that in Baltimore cats could intimidate even dead folks...

My thoughts...

Thats not true...

But there is no WITNESS in this case... so there can be no witness intimidation.

eek.gif

And If he did Tell...and the dude who shot him was caught

They ( his homies) WOULDN'T come after his fam?

How sure are you? it' has happened and it's highly possible

And I'm not talking about this case at hand..

but the topic of Snitching in itself

And don't get it twisted...

$$@%%* don shot up funerals on some straight outlandish disrespect +%!$

My thoughts...

Thats not true...

eek.gif
Yea, Im not buying the "His family is at risk" BS neither, if the cops know who did the murder then this person will be off the streets. The guy is already dead, where would the satisfaction of killing his family come from? Stop with the no snitching crap and 99.9% of yall know u would snitch when it comes down to it.

My thoughts...

Thats not true...

eek.gif

And If he did Tell...and the dude who shot him was caught

They ( his homies) WOULDN'T come after his fam?

How sure are you? it' has happened and it's highly possible

And I'm not talking about this case at hand..

but the topic of Snitching in itself

And don't get it twisted...

$$@%%* don shot up funerals on some straight outlandish disrespect +%!$
Well the discussion was about this case so...

As for the dude's guys coming after homie's fam?  That's HIGHLY unlikely in my opinion as someone who works with at-risk youth on the Southside of Chicago.  The characterization that it's "highly possible" is ridiculous; please point me in the direction of some articles detailing the family members of someone who snitched on someone being killed.  You act like that type of %*$% happens all the time which is what dudes in the street want people to believe and it's just not true.  People snitch EVERY DAY... people die from snitching very seldom and their family members almost never.  Be real

iLL I AM wrote:

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

a lotta fake G's in here

neva snitch
Word?

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif

e thugs
frown.gif
i swear...

No you wasn't

You terry cloth %!+!@
roll.gif

There's a big difference between the average dude snitching and a dude who is smack dab in the middle of that lifestyle snitching. It isn't the 80s, but I mean dudes is still grimy out there. His mom probably living around these same people, these dudes get there homies sent away and see her walking by and just might do some dumb $++@. Not even really for a purpose like they used to do it back then, just simply being reckless. I doubt that's why he didn't say anything, cause if he cared that much for his family he wouldn't be doing what he doing. But I mean he's already dying so what does snitching gain him? Cleaning up the streets of the people doing the same thing he was doing? The fact that you're dying isn't gonna add moral to your character, your ethics aren't gonna change as stupid as it might seem. He did what you suppose to do in that lifestyle he accepted the consequence 

Back
Top Bottom