STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON MOVIE RELEASE DATE 8/14/2015

40 water talks about how he and 2pac both made their "things'll never change" and "changes" songs at the same time unknown to each other.

[\video]

smokin.gif

What everyone needs for realize. These other "biopics" will not be successful as "SOC" which is the highest grossing biopic of all time. On top of that, highly doubt any of them get rave reviews also (90% on rotten tomatoes) That's like lighting in a bottle. Rave reviews and kill at the box office (currently at 134 million). Now if they are making their biopic for TV movie cool. Just don't think other biopics will do as well. For crying out loud "Notorious" only did 36 million. Master P....Dogg Poud etc....... Don't see any of them doing well at box office. I think the only one will do well is a PAC biopic (off name alone).

Last edited:
Had a dude next to me rapping to every song that came out during the movie to "impress" his girl. Mad annoying

I was kinda hyped rapping the lyrics because the movie took me back, not loud or obnoxious, so if you saw it in San Diego, my bad. :lol:

It's funny watching this movie and seeing how amazed the younger crowd was in the theatre at how dope Cube was.

Half of the biopics listed in this thread need to be made. Who cares If they don't do go all over the world. They would do pretty good in the black community. #HoodClassics MAKE EM HAPPEN!!!!

Back
Top Bottom