Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

itd be dope if they did it to where the mind flayer / chtulu / stronger thing could control ppl from the upside down

but make it subtle where ppl gradually get angrier and angrier until its chaos

and the kids have to go to the upside to fight this time

I mean some variation of Cthulhu has to be the endgame right? Considering all the Lovecraftian and D&D symbolism in the series?

Stranger Things be kind of heartless with these deaths, they took Billy’s *** out too...lmao dudes redemption lasted 2 minutes....low key they need to kill Mike off...3 seasons in and I hate his *** more and more each season...my man Will should be the one getting those El yambs, but they done made him gay...
I started laughing during that scene. "It's not my fault you don't like girls". Like why he go so hard? lol

Unpopular opinion here from someone who has watched S1 3 times.

This season was boring and borderline cheeks. Felt like S2 was doing a bit much but this season felt like it should've been a 1.5hr to 2hr movie at best while completely omitting the evil Russians. Show also doesn't quite know what it wants to be now. They upped the gore significantly yet they regressed with the kid/teenager 'camp'.
The Billy & Max characters were useless last season and they still are - Barb's parents or Mike's Dad could've just have easily have been the 'Mind Flayer's primary host. The squabbling between Joyce and Hopper was forced and the segments with them, the conspiracy theorist and the Russian scientist were extremely boring - outdoing the Eleven/Kali episode in season 2.

The foreboding and suspense from S1 was minimized to an extent in S2 and it's completely gone in S3.

S1 >>>> S2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> S3

This season was boring and borderline cheeks. Felt like S2 was doing a bit much but this season felt like it should've been a 1.5hr to 2hr movie at best while completely omitting the evil Russians. Show also doesn't quite know what it wants to be now. They upped the gore significantly yet they regressed with the kid/teenager 'camp'.
The Billy & Max characters were useless last season and they still are - Barb's parents or Mike's Dad could've just have easily have been the 'Mind Flayer's primary host. The squabbling between Joyce and Hopper was forced and the segments with them, the conspiracy theorist and the Russian scientist were extremely boring - outdoing the Eleven/Kali episode in season 2.

The foreboding and suspense from S1 was minimized to an extent in S2 and it's completely gone in S3.

Delet this

TangibleZigzagIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif

I still have 1 more episode to go, but I pretty much agree with this. Would've been fine if they just ended the series after S1. The writing is just bad to me. Fortunately the acting is pretty on point and they're able to do an okay salvage job.

I still have 1 more episode to go, but I pretty much agree with this. Would've been fine if they just ended the series after S1. The writing is just bad to me. Fortunately the acting is pretty on point and they're able to do an okay salvage job.

Indifferent about the acting my G getback getback as it is a TV show but the plot/story in S1 although being derivative was on point and they kept the scope in check. Even S2 had some moments of dread and terror with Will going in/out of the 'upside down' and Joyce/Hopper/Bob having to steer clear of the 'Demodogs' in S2.

This season would've been better off having either the 'Mind Flayer' or the evil Russians but not both, while some new John Rambo or Arnold (in Commando) character came in with guns blazing to mow 'em down. :smh::smh::smh:

I don’t get the first sentence about indifferent about the acting since it’s TV?

Golden age of TV. This isn’t back then when being on a hit TV show wasn’t as highly touted or respected as being on the big screen as an actor. Some of the best performances I’ve ever seen have been from characters portrayed on television.

It’s still a satirical time-piece. All those storylines incorporated movie genres of the 80s to poke fun

Binged s3 last week. It all feels sort of the same to me. I think I said this after s1 and s2. I won't analyze it too much. I love the 80s nostalgia and product placement angle. I looked for any miscues. Couldn't really find anything. They did it all so well. Music has been stellar

Low key, some of these actors are ugly. It feels like they were hired on a budget initially. But it works. They're mostly outcasts and underdogs

Don't think I'll spend any further time analyzing the script and plots and story lines. It was a quick weekend binge. Enjoyable but easy to forget about. Its hyped and people want to hold on to something. I don't see it as something bigger than it is. All these YT vids are reaching at straws for the views. It is what it is I guess.

Someone else mentioned it. I'd also watch a show of the kids just doing random activities. The whole upside down angle has never played well with me. I watched it for the other stuff. They could leave all that out for all I care.

they shoulda developed the town more as the mind flayer was taking people

maybe it coulda been like billy is bad, so the mind flayer wanted him and other people in town who are evil

and thats why he couldnt take mikes mom

They should make a spin-off once they close the gate for good.

A show about all the kids coming back to Hawkins in the late 80’s or 90’s in high school. How El’s doing acclimating or catching up in school maybe - and how they use her powers as high schoolers and stuff. I’d watch.

they shoulda developed the town more as the mind flayer was taking people

maybe it coulda been like billy is bad, so the mind flayer wanted him and other people in town who are evil

and thats why he couldnt take mikes mom

Mikes Mom is bad alright :evil:

Back
Top Bottom