here you go
moz-screenshot-8.jpg
moz-screenshot-9.jpg
hundreds-logo.jpg

Almost my favorite. Dope

triumvir_logo250px.jpg

Triumvir is my favorite.

supreme_logo.gif

Ive never bought any supreme but form time to time i like some of their tee shirts and fitteds

crooks-crew.jpg

But lately they have been ODing on that gucci theme

rogue_insideart.jpg

I love some of their themes and the gun show tee's

Never buy anything but their logo is crack.

moz-screenshot-10.jpg
1.jpg

I like some of their designs and what not.

some artist i like are kaws
kaws1wk6.jpg

Michael Lau
2083722778_60f974b690.jpg

and Takashi Matsumoto
takashi1.jpg

Im out
pimp.gif

moz-screenshot-11.jpg

moz-screenshot-6.jpg
moz-screenshot-7.jpg

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

yung16 wrote:

Im going to tell you what is NOT in and NOT whats popping grown men with dreads!!! You are not Lil Wayne!!!
indifferent.gif

Probably the dumbest thing i've read on NT in a long long time. People like you should refrain from opening their mouths.
smh.gif

One of my favorite independent brands that I wear

header_img.jpg

2007fall-dropbeats-blk.jpg

m08-mymelody_pur.jpg

IMO all their shirts are fire, plus I like this brand extra because they still have hot designs, and they make them for people that are a little bit bigger.None of that "we only carry Large and Extra Large" BS.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

header_img.jpg

m08-mymelody_pur.jpg

IMO all their shirts are fire, plus I like this brand extra because they still have hot designs, and they make them for people that are a little bit bigger. None of that "we only carry Large and Extra Large" BS.
pimp.gif
WHATS THIS BRAND CALLED?

while i work in this industry i agree somewhat with the posts stated. The issue is what we a person might consider street wear/culture might be differant fromthe next. While i agree that skateboardin had some effect on culture i think its givin to much credit, its put way to much on a perch as if everythin came fromthat. Dudes like supreme state that they are skater and are the OGs to the game and blah blah and hate everyone that aint a skater or sold out, while in thesame aspect theyve done the same. They make hyped items, make people stand in the line for Lighters and treat people like #!#+ who enter their store justbecause that person isnt wearin skinny jeans and has a board. I do belive that street culture =/= wear began in the hood, the urban city. We took it for whatwe wanted and conformed to it, We took the Polo and the Nautica , etc... and made it ours, it wasnt only some wall street banker wearin Nautica on his yacht,it was us, wearin it with timbs, chillin on the corner/stoop. And because of that everythin else came from it....You look at lines now? they have all turnedback to those roots, the polo-esque era. Look at crooks, everythin is gucci colored because it relates to the hood. Sorry but i dont see skaters wearin Gucci,majority of skaters i know girls jeans, vans and a no brand tee, so i honestly dont know how they effected us.

Originally Posted by air max 87

while i work in this industry i agree somewhat with the posts stated. The issue is what we a person might consider street wear/culture might be differant from the next. While i agree that skateboardin had some effect on culture i think its givin to much credit, its put way to much on a perch as if everythin came from that. Dudes like supreme state that they are skater and are the OGs to the game and blah blah and hate everyone that aint a skater or sold out, while in the same aspect theyve done the same. They make hyped items, make people stand in the line for Lighters and treat people like #!#+ who enter their store just because that person isnt wearin skinny jeans and has a board. I do belive that street culture =/= wear began in the hood, the urban city. We took it for what we wanted and conformed to it, We took the Polo and the Nautica , etc... and made it ours, it wasnt only some wall street banker wearin Nautica on his yacht, it was us, wearin it with timbs, chillin on the corner/stoop. And because of that everythin else came from it....You look at lines now? they have all turned back to those roots, the polo-esque era. Look at crooks, everythin is gucci colored because it relates to the hood. Sorry but i dont see skaters wearin Gucci, majority of skaters i know girls jeans, vans and a no brand tee, so i honestly dont know how they effected us.

Ehh I hate to jock Supreme but I hear ya with the skateboarding, I don't know that I agree but I understand where you're coming from, but Supreme isprobably the only or at very least one of the few brands that I feel fully functions within the full spectrum of the streets from High Art to 90's Hip-Hopand everything in between that truly understands what their doing and shows that. I don't credit that to them being skateboarders they're more artistswho understand how art and culture truly function. It's very hard for me to explain without feeling like I'm giving you a saleable concept of howco-opting functions in even the art world and while I think most of these streetwear companies do it, they either don't get or show they get the precedentof what their doing.

The hype and how they treat people is a secondary result of what they design and where that comes from.

Originally Posted by air max 87

while i work in this industry i agree somewhat with the posts stated. The issue is what we a person might consider street wear/culture might be differant from the next. While i agree that skateboardin had some effect on culture i think its givin to much credit, its put way to much on a perch as if everythin came from that. Dudes like supreme state that they are skater and are the OGs to the game and blah blah and hate everyone that aint a skater or sold out, while in the same aspect theyve done the same. They make hyped items, make people stand in the line for Lighters and treat people like #!#+ who enter their store just because that person isnt wearin skinny jeans and has a board. I do belive that street culture =/= wear began in the hood, the urban city. We took it for what we wanted and conformed to it, We took the Polo and the Nautica , etc... and made it ours, it wasnt only some wall street banker wearin Nautica on his yacht, it was us, wearin it with timbs, chillin on the corner/stoop. And because of that everythin else came from it....You look at lines now? they have all turned back to those roots, the polo-esque era. Look at crooks, everythin is gucci colored because it relates to the hood. Sorry but i dont see skaters wearin Gucci, majority of skaters i know girls jeans, vans and a no brand tee, so i honestly dont know how they effected us.

not every skater rocks..skinny jeans, vans.etc

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

header_img.jpg

m08-mymelody_pur.jpg

IMO all their shirts are fire, plus I like this brand extra because they still have hot designs, and they make them for people that are a little bit bigger. None of that "we only carry Large and Extra Large" BS.
pimp.gif
WHATS THIS BRAND CALLED?
Acrylick

Music plays a big part in my life, like before I started expanding my musical horizons, I use to be that gangsta dude wearing air force ones, girbaud jeans,and a throw back jersey
sick.gif
. But now that I am musically versatile, and Ilisten to everything, from rap, to rock, to electronica, my attire has done a complete 180, no more baggy clothes, I try my hardest not to have the same shoesas other people in my area, and I get the occasional designer item from time to time, i.e. louis vuitton, gucci, ect ect
pimp.gif

but anyways, music is my life, and I love every bit of it

Originally Posted by StevoDinero

TatsCruAngle1.jpg
tatscru-NYC-05842.jpg

1810969.jpg
THE illest graff crew ever.

Been on top of the game for at least 20 years.

They have literally created the art to my life story. Every other block in my hood has a Tats mural. They really got me interested in art at a young age withtheir Mortal Kombat piece on the Kennedy Fried Chicken spot on 3rd avenue.

Theres a Tats mural on the wall of one of my pops buildings. Right outside of my window.

Jewels, Henz, Dom .....throw up some of y'all stuff G'z
Let the people hear that real music. That 2000 and today s_.

Back
Top Bottom