Street Culture, Art, Fashion, Music, Life...Lupe's Gold Watch

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

yung16 wrote:

Im going to tell you what is NOT in and NOT whats popping grown men with dreads!!! You are not Lil Wayne!!!
indifferent.gif

Probably the dumbest thing i've read on NT in a long long time. People like you should refrain from opening their mouths.
smh.gif

It probably was. But when you actually go get a corporate job and they have uniform regulations and your hair is out of those regulations come back and postand tell me if it really was the dumbest thing you have ever read on NT...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by yung16

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

yung16 wrote:

Im going to tell you what is NOT in and NOT whats popping grown men with dreads!!! You are not Lil Wayne!!!
indifferent.gif

Probably the dumbest thing i've read on NT in a long long time. People like you should refrain from opening their mouths.
smh.gif

It probably was. But when you actually go get a corporate job and they have uniform regulations and your hair is out of those regulations come back and post and tell me if it really was the dumbest thing you have ever read on NT...
happy.gif

Clean dreads are accepted in the corporate world. You probably got it confused with braids.

I have yet to see any establishment besides BET allow dreads. I work with Rite Aid as a Quality Assurance Analyst and as one of only twenty AA's trust me,when you sign that contract you also sign a guideline for personal grooming standards and dreadlocks are way out of standards. As stated in the first commentfor a grown man it is ridiculous, but just like 90 percent of NT post it is personal opinion. If I offend, sorry I guess.

"THE illest graff crew ever. "

"Been on top of the game for at least 20 years. "

yea with out a doubt. Their headquarters are around the corner from the hood I grew up on.. They decorate the hood in every positive way.

not sure if this has been posted yet,
the fusion of jazz and hip hop
not like acid jazz or anythin like that im talkin about like
Typical Cats
10de6p3.jpg

Sound Providers
vpfh4i.jpg

Nujabes
16jnb08.png

some of Common and Kanyes beats.
like jazz beats and the heart of hip hop
thats culture.

Man see this is stuff is my life..

for me it began with graffiti..in second grade i was chargin 25cents to do girls names in class so i could buy butter cookies at lunch..by 8th grade i was indecently known crew in chicago..also around that same time i got into skatin and punk rock and i still listened to gangsta ishhhh my older siblings was playinand the stuff from the hood. so our generation is soo unique nowadays. we are all a big ball for lack of better words of alot of different things. id post somemusic but i will once i get my isssh together until then .

a few NTers in this pic
nerd.gif

it goes without sayin but the interweb has played a huge role in street culture

moreover, the information age in general.

I wish I had the 4Gs to drop on this.

Its gonna be worth an extra 1 - 2 thousand as soon as you cop. If you are lucky enough to get your hands on one.

thumb-1php1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom