STREET FIGHTER 4!

Who cares where SF 4 is playing, all i care about is that its being released in 2 weeks
pimp.gif

Damn u guys argue about the STUPIDEST things
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by sn00pee

yall know why this game got released so quick? because its doing $)#" in the arcades.

while VF5R and Tekken6br are going strong and havent been released yet
smh.gif
i dont know if your being sarcastic or playing around but this was the release date of Februarish even BEFORE they were released in arcades
laugh.gif
. If anything VF5R and Tekken6br arent being released on console because nobodies beasting over those titles.
laugh.gif
forreal, nobody gives a damn about Tekken or VF anymore.

This is Street Fighter IV. When was the last time a new street fighter came out that wasnt a spin-off or a VS another franchise game. This is going to be EPIC

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Who cares where SF 4 is playing, all i care about is that its being released in 2 weeks
pimp.gif

Damn u guys argue about the STUPIDEST things
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NT has got the best of me with these petty arguments
smh.gif

2 weeks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

since when was making a statement an arguement?

Notice i didnt say Tekken > SF4 or anything. I just said it wasnt getting played and got a early release date compared to other fighter games.

Que??? The one at my arcade is running the International version.

yeah, which was imported. they never released an official north american localized version of the cabinet for US arcades. and they are never goingto. from what i've been reading since the arcade version came out in japan is that whatever US arcade has one, paid a large sum of money to have itimported.

anyway. gonna go preorder mine tonight along with a fight pad since i slept on preordering the tourney stick
eyes.gif

sn00pee is right. SFIV in Japan hasnt been in the top spot for a long time. Heres the latest rankings:

http://www.neogaf.com/for...=14600971&postcount=1

After over a year at #1, Tekken has finally been dethroned...

...by Blazblue. :/ But then again... Tekken 6 somehow managed to be so popular that it has two entries in the top ten. I guess put together, Tekken is stillthe most popular game in the country. Virtua Fighter and Street Fighter both climbed the ranks but seems like the Loli and the RAGE is too strong to overcome!

Top 10 Games
1. Blazblue ()
2. Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion ()
3. Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Gundam ()
4. Virtua Fighter 5R
5. Street Fighter IV
6. Melty Blood Actress Again
7. Sugoi! Arcana Heart 2
8. Tekken 6
9. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (NEW)
10. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core

LOL @ people thinking Tekken is a forgotten franchise. I guarantee when T6 BR is released later this year its gonna be crazy. Especially since its making itsway for the first time on the 360.

Hmmm...... haven't played video games since SFII: Tournament Edition for SNES.

Which system should I buy? I just want to play SFIV. I heard the PS3 has Ryu. But what I am most interested in is playing online versus otherpeeps.

Originally Posted by l smokecity l

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by hella handsome

sf4nextvu4.jpg

laugh.gif
anyone who has ever played street fighter in a packed arcade knows whats up with this
pimp.gif

damn i cant wait.
laugh.gif

ah memories.
that's a great ad
Really though. I spent so many day's at the movie theater and pizza joints putting quarters up.
smokin.gif

not me i was always playin... nobody could see me in the OG street fighter 2
laugh.gif
... ryu FTW
pimp.gif

Judging by the way I rape on XBox Live in MK vs DC, I'm assuming I will dominate in this as well.

Can't wait to murk you NTers on Live or PS3 Online. I don't like the joystick aspect though.

Originally Posted by oillusiveo

I just went back to UC Davis this past weekend and checked out their arcade (MU Games Area.... i used to work there too). They have the arcade there... the set up is ridiculous. 2 HD screens, and the players cannot see each other. the screens are back to back. graphics looked sick.

50 cents per play.
so are the machines always hogged? imma check davis out in a bit.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Judging by the way I rape on XBox Live in MK vs DC, I'm assuming I will dominate in this as well.

If you think SF4 plays like MK vs DC you are in for a disappointment
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by WHPH10

If you think SF4 plays like MK vs DC you are in for a disappointment
laugh.gif
I'm just saying...Fighting games have always been my shhh

yall know why this game got released so quick? because its doing $)#" in the arcades.

smh.gif
i dont know if your being sarcastic or playing around but this was the release date of Februarish even BEFORE they were released in arcades
laugh.gif
. If anything VF5R and Tekken6br arent being released on console because nobodies beasting over those titles.
im dead serious. VFR and Tekken are deep in the streets.

north america didn't get the arcade version, so how do you figure that? every spot that has it out here is running the japanese version. joint is never empty at the arcade on my campus either.

Im talking about japan. no one plays sf4 in japan. Of course in NA you dont really have a choice but to play SF4...

dude calm down. you dont know what youre talking about. where did you get this info from that no one plays SF4 in japan? i guess you read that on some otherboard right....

Originally Posted by vandalshark

smh.gif
laugh.gif
im dead serious. VFR and Tekken are deep in the streets.

north america didn't get the arcade version, so how do you figure that? every spot that has it out here is running the japanese version. joint is never empty at the arcade on my campus either.

Im talking about japan. no one plays sf4 in japan. Of course in NA you dont really have a choice but to play SF4...

dude calm down. you dont know what youre talking about. where did you get this info from that no one plays SF4 in japan? i guess you read that on some other board right....
i know your in tokyo and all, so the trend may be different (although i went there last weekend and no one was really playing) but in osaka, sf4doesnt stay crowded. tekken and vr on the other hand ALWAYS has a crowd. I can go to the arcade around 12 and get a few matches in tekken, sf4 probably not.

and im in the arcades everyday (bad habit) so i know. i aint tryin to start a riot or anything, im excited too, but i bet people go straight back to playingSSF2HDR.

no im not in tokyo but seriously how can you come out and just say no one plays SF4 in japan because you went to an arcade or two in japan and at 12pm? dontpass on wrong info because its a sneaker board and most dudes have no idea. even if you play in osaka. there are tons of players in osaka but i never heard ofanyone going to the arcade for SF comp at 12 in the afternoon. SF never stay crowded in japan unless you go to certain arcades but the game is surely gettinggood play. its just not a scrub friendly game thats easy to pick up and be "ok" at unlike tekken. oh, there was a national sf tournament that justpassed. if you think no one plays sf4 go look at the pics of the turn out.

lol at going back to playing hd remix. the hype on that already died and people are crying about bugs daily. the "omg sf" players will go back toplaying their COD, HALO and GOW though cuz once the game drops and they realize that they cant win or do anything fancy by mashing all the buttons, theyll justgive up and stop playing.

being in the arcade everyday doesnt mean you know. you just have to know where to go to play what. a lot of arcades have their specific scene, youll findarcades and all people play there is melty blood etc. not trying to start ebeef but dont think for a second that no one in japan plays sf4. you can get a lotof play stats on sf4.jp if you live in japan so check it out. there are 80+ players registered at my wack local arcade alone and thats registered, not who justcome in, play then go home.

no im not in tokyo but seriously how can you come out and just say no one plays SF4 in japan because you went to an arcades or two in japan and at 12pm? dont pass on wrong info because its a sneaker board and most dudes have no idea. even if you play in osaka. there are tons of players in osaka but i never heard of anyone going to the arcade for SF comp at 12 in the afternoon. SF never stay crowded in japan unless you go to certain arcades but the game is surely getting good play. its just not a scrub friendly game thats easy to pick up and be "ok" at unlike tekken. oh, there was a national sf tournament that just passed. if you think no one plays sf4 go look at the pics of the turn out.
now you tryin to turn this into an argument
laugh.gif
. you soundkinda mad. OK, saying no one plays it is bad wording. I shoulda have said its not as popular as other fighting games, even though its newer... and i didnt goto just an arcade or two, i frequent a lot of arcades... maybe out of the 7-8 arcades i go to in my area, 4-5 have sf4. and i do go to them on the busiestdays, the most crowded hours. yea, sf4 gets played, but it aint doin tekken/vf5 numbers. street fighter 4 is slackin in the arcades, you cant deny that. andi'd like to see someone just pick up and be ok at tekken lol.

btw viper is that
pimp.gif

no im not in tokyo but seriously how can you come out and just say no one plays SF4 in japan because you went to an arcades or two in japan and at 12pm? dont pass on wrong info because its a sneaker board and most dudes have no idea. even if you play in osaka. there are tons of players in osaka but i never heard of anyone going to the arcade for SF comp at 12 in the afternoon. SF never stay crowded in japan unless you go to certain arcades but the game is surely getting good play. its just not a scrub friendly game thats easy to pick up and be "ok" at unlike tekken. oh, there was a national sf tournament that just passed. if you think no one plays sf4 go look at the pics of the turn out.

being in the arcade everyday doesnt mean you know. you just have to know where to go to play what. a lot of arcades have their specific scene, youll find arcades and all people play there is melty blood etc. not trying to start ebeef but dont think for a second that no one in japan plays sf4. you can get a lot of play stats on sf4.jp if you live in japan so check it out. there are 80+ players registered at my wack local arcade alone and thats registered, not who just come in, play then go home.

and i know that. Like i said, SF4 isnt getting the love it should.

Back
Top Bottom