STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

to all yall akuma fans ... sagat's ulta > akuma's
sagat's my main man but his ultra is mad predictable and easily blockable, i guess i need to learn how to chain better
frown.gif

1. uppercut ex cancel .. ultra 2. ultra when they jump at u 3. ultra off they missed move that exposes them 4. uppercut that trades hit ... then ultra 5. tigergenocide into ultra etc.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Check this out, I got this post from another forum.
laugh.gif

So I'm sitting at home drinking some Coors (piss beer so what) and my girlfriend gets mad at me for who knows what, I wasn't paying attention to her. I was in the middle of a match and I told her to go away. She told me I'd probably die over SF before her. I agreed. lol She grabbed my PS3 and slammed it into the ground. Most the pieces snapped off and it rattles from the cracks. It works like a champ still. XD

photo_249.jpg

photo_250.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I would've snapped her neck in half.

is Ryu's ultra useable?
I got my %$$ handed to me by Sagat, playing with a friend.
grabbing is my enemy more than anything.

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Check this out, I got this post from another forum.
laugh.gif

So I'm sitting at home drinking some Coors (piss beer so what) and my girlfriend gets mad at me for who knows what, I wasn't paying attention to her. I was in the middle of a match and I told her to go away. She told me I'd probably die over SF before her. I agreed. lol She grabbed my PS3 and slammed it into the ground. Most the pieces snapped off and it rattles from the cracks. It works like a champ still. XD

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I would've snapped her neck in half.

Chris Brown is that you???

Angel

still don't know whether or not to cop or not. i'm still playing ii turbo hd remix haha

i'm trying to get a used copy for $45
frown.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

is Ryu's ultra useable?
I got my %$$ handed to me by Sagat, playing with a friend.
grabbing is my enemy more than anything.
i %%@%** hate grabbing, ive yet to pull off a throw escape so i usually just stay a kicking distance away from my opponent, sagat ftw

Finally got the game today, and I was trying to unlock characters. Well, I suck right now, but was playing as Crimson Viper and facing Chun Li. She went toUltra me and I blocked then kicked her twice for the win in arcade mode. Still not sure how I pulled that one off.

is it me or is the network lag bars misleading

all I see are mostly red network bars but I can play with almost no lag in the game

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

yall are all wrong e honda > _________

yo no BS i got ROCKED by some dude playin wit e honda, i hit dude like maybe 3 times, he punished me man
smh.gif

im goin to get my fighter pad today at this spot around my way, they supposedly droppin, ima call em up in a lil bit n see if they got em in

2 people on here play me about even ... 4 the rest of yall
laugh.gif

yo gamertag ... i got u in the tourney ... my finger is done right now ... wait till i figure out how to defend throws ...
roll.gif

laugh.gif

yo gamertag ... i got u in the tourney ... my finger is done right now ... wait till i figure out how to defend throws ...
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I logged off on yo @+! last night

E HONDA
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I logged off on yo @+! last night

E HONDA
pimp.gif

yeh we had played b4 ( u don't remember me taking u out to the woodshed ) and i worked u ... so i was trying out new stuff
grin.gif
... YOU STAND NO CHANCE against me ... had i known u was gonna leave that quicki would have made sure to not mess around ... looks like i ma have to stop playing around and save the training for the training room ..

I noticed that, i had to go back on duty. I was like wat is he doing?!
smh.gif
I thought sumone else was playing.

edit: scratch that
roll.gif
u was trying extra hard to come back in them matches, OL sagat waitin in the corner throw a tiger shot n wait for them to jumptiger uppercuttin %@% +!#%#.

ill play ya today if you on dav0, i saw yall on last night but i was wreckin stuff on search and destroy last night, and this weekend is double XP for COD4 soi might mess around and prestige... decisions...decisions

Back
Top Bottom