STREET FIGHTER 4!

posite ... yeh i ma be on but not like night ... me and gamer played like 100 matches ...
laugh.gif
... i went on literally to get 30 min in the training room andthen next thing u know it was like 1:30 in the morning
smh.gif
how i made it to work today .. iono

man it really has haha, i be forgettin what i had planned and all, miss calls, texts, dont feel like goin out, i feel like a fiend and cod is my fix. damn uXBL. i should have never played my cuzins COD4 online...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

posite ... yeh i ma be on but not like night ... me and gamer played like 100 matches ...
laugh.gif
... i went on literally to get 30 min in the training room and then next thing u know it was like 1:30 in the morning
smh.gif
WHAT?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

man it really has haha, i be forgettin what i had planned and all, miss calls, texts, dont feel like goin out, i feel like a fiend and cod is my fix. damn u XBL. i should have never played my cuzins COD4 online...
smh.gif

thas how i feel w/ sf 4 ... i got 32 hrs on the game already
sick.gif
... iignore everyone ... i call no one ... i barely watch tv ... when i'm working i'm thinking about playing sf ... like i really have a problem and ican't do anything about it right now ... i would hate to become a drug addict
laugh.gif

OH AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE ... I HAVE ONLY UNLOCKED 1 CHARACTER ... i don't even know who i be fighting only until the match starts ...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

laugh.gif
... i went on literally to get 30 min in the training room and then next thing u know it was like 1:30 in the morning
smh.gif
WHAT?
laugh.gif

i reread that i was like damn i must be tired ... that makes no sense

let me rephrase ...

i will be online tonight but not like last night/morning ... me and nice gamertag played prolly more like 35+ matches (we was going at it - no $!$@)... itook him to the woodshed ... but then he adjusted and i can't stop his throws and he pretty much evened it out
smh.gif

^
laugh.gif

i feel ya haha, my DAILY routine for about 3 months has been... work, home at 5, XBL til 6-630, gym til 9-930, XBL, sleep at 11

on weekends i turn on my xbox from my bed as soon as i wake up sometimes if i dont have anything to do, damn you got all them hours in the game already n theishhhh just dropped, i MIGHT have 4 hours into it, and the bulk of that is from unlockin stuff, i havent done no training lol. played a little bit of livebattles, i think they should have made the lobbies better, like if you can make parties in the game and have people spectate you and challenge eachother, likemini tournaments, that would be sick. ill be on today tho

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

yall are all wrong e honda > _________

yo no BS i got ROCKED by some dude playin wit e honda, i hit dude like maybe 3 times, he punished me man
smh.gif

im goin to get my fighter pad today at this spot around my way, they supposedly droppin, ima call em up in a lil bit n see if they got em in

Whats ur gamertag bro? Im in Va and I use Honda. Justwonderin

THExDCxSNIPER

called the place about 30 min ago, said they sold out "instantly" said theyre was a line outside when they opened,
smh.gif

called about 20 game stops around me within a 30 mile radius, none have em in. so i guess ill be using the xbox controller some more
grin.gif

spot out here in fairfax where i work called starland, they sell everything you can imagine for gaming, from the ataris to the newest consoles, and everythingthat goes wit em, pretty dope, i got my old NES fixed there, and they sell games pretty cheap, they have a online site its called estarland.com

ya if you see one let me know ill def meet u up around dumfries route 1 area n give ya the cash.

im gonna try one more place out here called play n trade by my job, bout 10 minute drive, if they got a few you want me to scoop u one?

^^^ and then when yall both get ur fight pads ... i can continue racking up wins ....
laugh.gif

i thing about the pads ... u have to sometimes exaggerate the motions
smh.gif

oh and if yall have mics ... put them on when i play you so you can hear me laughing when i'm going in
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
you didnt beat me once i used sagat, i picked em twice and both times i beat you, that bamma takes way to much damage, not even cool. pick somebodyother then sagat and punish me and ill give you props.

and im always on the mic, i just stopped pluggin it in when on SFIV because it seems like im talkin to my damn self, nobody responds

im hating the fact that dudes check stats before thery decide to fight, at least six dude jumped from me in the middle of my arcade game
smh.gif

i should be getting my xbox from microsoft repair this week.

it's on its way

add me ya'll!!

HNIC3188

^
laugh.gif
you didnt beat me once i used sagat, i picked em twice and both times i beat you, that bamma takes way to much damage, not even cool. pick somebody other then sagat and punish me and ill give you props.

and im always on the mic, i just stopped pluggin it in when on SFIV because it seems like im talkin to my damn self, nobody responds

yeh i was so overconfident using him i changed my button config ... i only use him but i'm nice enuf to beat u w/ someone else ... i'm sure of it

i have over 250 online battles and i can't say i have a fighting style ... i like to be crazy aggressive but a couple of real nice players just destroy me... then when i played defensive i'm mad bored ...

anyways .. ^^^ i ma def. be online tonight pick sagat pick whoever, i ma pick ken, ryu, and sagat

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Someone get a Tourney for Xbox rollin.
roll.gif

u about 1 week late ...

but i know i'm talking mad $!^& ... i really can't help it ... so add me xbox of course ... GT - mongooseny23 ...

Back
Top Bottom