STREET FIGHTER 4!

lol i aint trying to argue, just correcting the wrong info you passed on. like i said, sf4 dont stick to scrubs so a lot players left the scene early. thatsthe reason why if you go to most of those big chain arcades you dont see many players there.

dont start with the comparison on which is easier to learn. its not that hard to pull off a combo in tekken, you know its just launcher tick tick tick finisherlol. yea i play tekken and was good at it until after tag when it became a completely different game. im not saying youll be a pro fi you pick up tekken but ifyou have fighting game sense and like the game its not that difficult to learn and you can start with the fact that inputs are so damn easy compared toanything in any SF.

its more than getting the love, weed out the wack scrubs. the pros and good players are still going at it daily. if you get on the machine mashing d,f P lolyea better you go play tekken with everyone else.

tekken sucks... dude being salty bc tekken is the only fighting game hes good at... or mashing buttons fast at haha

lol, just good at tekken... ok. I play a lot of fighting games.

im not butthurt or anything, just stating the facts..

capcom vs series>SF series> Smash bros> Guilty gear and etc etc...... street fighter the movie game>tekken and virtua fighters

Originally Posted by rowbot626

capcom vs series>SF series> Smash bros> Guilty gear and etc etc...... street fighter the movie game>tekken and virtua fighters

I played this the other day. the combos were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but horrible characters and voice acting lol

btw, you sound very salty lol.

Tekken is a beast.

It makes money and has a huge fanbase. Esp in Japan and Korea.

Don't hate.

i got no beef with tekken. i like watching, love the character design, fashion and all that crap. just lost interest in playing after tag. i'm just sayingthat you cant tell any who knows about the sf scene that that sf4 is not being played a lot in japan. tekken will never be a better game than sf but tekken issurely more, whats that common word being used now "accessible" so more people will play.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Originally Posted by snkrcollector

Everyone ready? Im coppin both xbox360 and PS3 special edition? You guys think its gonna be like street fighter ex plus? What you all think? I know the ryu
head band is dope. Anything else?

yea i saw some vids on gamespot. Looks pretty sweet.

Ryu>Ken

Akuma > both.
smokin.gif

but its not being played
laugh.gif
, thats why its ranked number 6 and thats why you have the early console release, which was my whole point. i wasnt comparingwhich was better, i just said that it isnt doing good in the arcades compared to its rivals.

Originally Posted by l smokecity l

Originally Posted by dgk3188

hella handsome wrote:

sf4nextvu4.jpg

laugh.gif
anyone who has ever played street fighter in a packed arcade knows
whats up with this
pimp.gif

damn i cant wait.
laugh.gif

ah memories.

that's a great ad
Really though. I spent so many day's at the movie theater and pizza joints putting quarters up.
smokin.gif

Great ad. But one thing about the consoles is that no matter how much the graphics get better, they cannot recreate the feeling of being at the arcades.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by l smokecity l

Originally Posted by dgk3188

hella handsome wrote:

sf4nextvu4.jpg

laugh.gif
anyone who has ever played street fighter in a packed arcade knows
whats up with this
pimp.gif

damn i cant wait.
laugh.gif

ah memories.

that's a great ad
Really though. I spent so many day's at the movie theater and pizza joints putting quarters up.
smokin.gif

Great ad. But one thing about the consoles is that no matter how much the graphics get better, they cannot recreate the feeling of being at the arcades.
Ah yes the good times at the Tilt. I swear id have to wait like 12 games just to get a match in. I can't tell you how many quarters i shelledout.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

but its not being played
laugh.gif
, thats why its ranked number 6 and thats why you have the early console release, which was my whole point. i wasnt comparing which was better, i just said that it isnt doing good in the arcades compared to its rivals.

dude you not making any point. if there is a list of 10 most played games, how does a game being no 6 mean its not being played? does that mean the games below6th place arent being played either? if a mag list the top 10 selling games of the month/week/qtr, will you go ahead and say the 10th ranked game is not makingany money? while youre at it, say gundam is a better fighter than sf also since its ranked higher. like i already said, sf4 is not scrub friendly, its thereason why you dont play it either. forget trying to find an arcade where people take sf4 seriously, you will not be winning a round against anyone and justwaste your money. how is a console release almost a year later an early console release?
laugh.gif
once again, chill dude. people are hyped over the release and thats what thisthread about, dont come in here trying to be elite like you know whats going on in japan with sf4 cuz you been to the arcades. its a sneaker board though,there's also that one guy who think he knows whenever another topic comes up. go post "what you know" about sf4 on a sf or fighting game forumand see the reaction youll get. youll find many osaka sf4 players on srk.com, go tell them that no one plays sf4.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Plan on getting it for 360, but I don't think the 360 controller will be good for this type of game.

So now it's looking like I might have to play on my boy's PS3 if I want to really play.

I hate the xbox controller...
mad.gif
Thats why I'm passing on this release
tired.gif
. I don't want to buy a game that I can't play at its fullpotential because of the whack xbox controller... I would jump when I try to perform a shoryuken or hadoken and it pisses me off.
smh.gif
I don't want to waste$40-$50 for a joystick either, Its a recession.

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

BRING T-HAWK AND DJ BACK !!!!!!
prolly holding out for 2nd strike. you KNOW they had intentions of bringing them back for this one but held back
laugh.gif

Hey now, you douchebags leave Tekken out of this
mad.gif

Thats my second favorite fighting game.

hell yeah gotta cop the madcatz tournament joystick or a hori tournament edition fighting stick. PS3 for me

Back
Top Bottom