STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Online is FLOODED with Ken's and Ryu's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tell me about it. i played as sagat against ken, beat him the first round and the person left. he sends me a message and calls me a noob for picking sagat

laugh.gif

it's probably because of the fact that in regards to character tiers, sagat is at the top in a tier of his own. dude is that good in SFIV..

Originally Posted by Battousai701

this game is sooooo nice
akuma... get 2 perfects and 2 ultra combo finishes. make sure u dont use any continues, and use a character u already beat the game with (i used ryu).

i just got akuma with 2 ultra finishes and only 1 perfect with no continues
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

i HATE Zangief... his moves take priority over EVERYTHING... but other than that i love this game. anybody tried playin wit el fuerte? its super hard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

i HATE Zangief... his moves take priority over EVERYTHING... but other than that i love this game. anybody tried playin wit el fuerte? its super hard
laugh.gif
Word, Zangief is in the tier right behind Sagat right now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Really, I thought it was flooded with Akuma users.

Preferably, I wanted to use him from the get go but I alternate between those two since I was unable to unlock anyone else. So far I've only played againstone really good Ken user and one good Abel user. Otherwise, I need to get my unlocking skills up so that I can see what other characters I could be accustomedto.

laugh.gif
Nothing new about that. There's always an abundance of Ryu and Ken players. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Regardless, I like sitting on them with Honda.

laugh.gif
I love Gief. Him and Honda are my best two characters. I hate that they shorten the crap outta his SPD throw range. As for his priority, he'salways had priority over most moves. I love how people complain when I use Gief and grab them at least 10 times during the match. What do you expect? HE'SA WRESTLER.

copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

9f735bb4e426eaaeb072bc93a12c14253e5851e.jpg

i was getting owned so hard in arcade mode, after the 12th continue against Seth on Medium i just quit
smh.gif
i been playing against my brothers most of the timethough and i havent unlocked any new characters yet.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I dont know wether to cop or not, I have a feeling nt is overhyping this game
the whole street fighter franchise doesnt need hype. either u like fighting games or not, simple as that.

personally sfiv is a really great game. however, i still like alpha 3 and capcom vs. snk 2 a lot more than sfiv.

to me, sfiv is a slowed-down and less complex version of previous street fighters (like the 2 games i mentioned above and especially SFIII)

i just started playing this game for 2 days to theres still some new elements you have to get used to like the focus attacks and ultra combos.

out of all street fighters... ALPHA 3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
u get 3 different combo meter ( a-ism, x-ism, v-ism), u get more than 1 kind of super, and the alpha counter (which to me is better than parry sinceparrying took it a bit overboard), and the character selection is ridiculous, and of course world tour was awesome. also the boss isnt some cheap lames likeseth and gill.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I dont know wether to cop or not, I have a feeling nt is overhyping this game
the whole street fighter franchise doesnt need hype. either u like fighting games or not, simple as that.

personally sfiv is a really great game. however, i still like alpha 3 and capcom vs. snk 2 a lot more than sfiv.

to me, sfiv is a slowed-down and less complex version of previous street fighters (like the 2 games i mentioned above and especially SFIII)

i just started playing this game for 2 days to theres still some new elements you have to get used to like the focus attacks and ultra combos.

out of all street fighters... ALPHA 3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
u get 3 different combo meter ( a-ism, x-ism, v-ism), u get more than 1 kind of super, and the alpha counter (which to me is better than parry since parrying took it a bit overboard), and the character selection is ridiculous, and of course world tour was awesome. also the boss isnt some cheap lames like seth and gill.

alpha 3 would have been perfect if it had one thing..

dashing.

just got this but WHAT THE HELL IS up with that annoying a new challenger during the arcade mode i mean like im about to win and bam i have to restart cause iget dragged into a game

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

check out your local gamecrazy. word is that a stores stores got BOTH versions of the stick for non-preorder but i read about that a day or two ago so don't get your hopes up. just call some stores up and see if they have any before heading out.
Called the 4 closest locations to me right now, and nada.

Originally Posted by djaward

Call the gamestop in the topanga mall. THe lady was about to sell me that stick. She thought that was the one I pre ordered. I SAID THAT AINT THE ONE> THen she hit me with, OH ITS BACKORDERED TILL THE FIRST WEEK OF MARCH.
mad.gif
. But yeah they should have some. CALL EM UP. Go to gamestop.com and search under the 91367 zip code. Its in the TOPANGA MALL..
I know where that's at, I work 5 minutes away.

I'm gonna swing by on my way home, but guaranteed, they only offered to sell that SE to you 'cause you placed a preorder and didn't get you whatyou originally wanted.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

just got this but WHAT THE HELL IS up with that annoying a new challenger during the arcade mode i mean like im about to win and bam i have to restart cause i get dragged into a game
You need to read prompts that pop up more carefully.
laugh.gif

@ the Main Menu, press RB/R1 and it'll bring you to your Edit Status menu.

Turn Arcade Req. OFF.

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

laugh.gif
I love Gief. Him and Honda are my best two characters. I hate that they shorten the crap outta his SPD throw range. As for his priority, he's always had priority over most moves. I love how people complain when I use Gief and grab them at least 10 times during the match. What do you expect? HE'S A WRESTLER.
i dont care about grabbin so much... its just the fact his grabs and other moves take priority over everything... im usin abel's ultra and hekicks me or grabs me out of it. im like
eek.gif
wattf? cant even get fei longcuz i cant beat zangief
laugh.gif

is it only me or did any one else who bought the CE had their DVD in the gamebox instead of the dvd case? my soundtrack was in the dvd box instead

To you guys that have it on both systems, which one do you like better? I'm trying to decide which system to get it on since I wanna get more use outta myPS3 but I have a Live account and mostly play my 360. For now I'll be using my regular controllers so which one would you recommend?

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by Jeanius86

Anyone have trouble with Abel playing as Ryu? I couldn't beat him for the life of me

yea...abel's got MOVES
eek.gif
smh.gif
too bad i suck with him!

all abel does is grapple and even i reverse that he goes off

Back
Top Bottom