STREET FIGHTER

Originally Posted by iamxtian

is there a full version of that just blaze song from the commercials?

http://www.youtube.com/v/Tz4Qbm4Q6gE?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/Tz4Qbm4Q6gE?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

BTW, Dee Jay is that dude. 
pimp.gif

anyone that preordered from best buy, check your email.
Your Super Street Fighter IV costume pack download code and instructions

just got it.
pimp.gif

edit - guiles new costume is
eek.gif
. blankas akuma colored outfit is sick too
laugh.gif

Damn I forgot about the threads on NT for SFIV....gamertag TMEEZY (Ryu, Rose, and Cammy)
I GOT A QUESTION.....does ANYONE have a high rez picture of Ryu peforming the fireball from the Super Street Fighter II opening? (Like at the last moment when the background is black and ryu has already thrown it so he's colored blue from the fireball) I've been looking for this pix for the longest and searching google to no avail. Help me out with a link if you can guys! 

I'm a pretty solid Ryu player with a lotta rose spice mixed in...but I won't be on Xbox live for about two weeks because of a damn e74 error. Add me to your friends list if you need a challenge. I'll hit you when I get back on.
mad.gif

EDIT: I found an example of the picture I'm looking for...if it helps...

sfburst8347869.jpg

just blaze props for beat wonder if tunes in game.must of heard beats like that before on street fighter games.

bison's ultra 2 totally shuts down anyone with a projectile zoning game. once u have the life lead just bait fireballs and wait for your opponent to come to you. when he does, roundhouse kick to the noggin.

curbstomp ftw

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Damn I forgot about the threads on NT for SFIV....gamertag TMEEZY (Ryu, Rose, and Cammy)
I GOT A QUESTION.....does ANYONE have a high rez picture of Ryu peforming the fireball from the Super Street Fighter II opening? (Like at the last moment when the background is black and ryu has already thrown it so he's colored blue from the fireball) I've been looking for this pix for the longest and searching google to no avail. Help me out with a link if you can guys! 

I'm a pretty solid Ryu player with a lotta rose spice mixed in...but I won't be on Xbox live for about two weeks because of a damn e74 error. Add me to your friends list if you need a challenge. I'll hit you when I get back on.
mad.gif

EDIT: I found an example of the picture I'm looking for...if it helps...

sfburst8347869.jpg
you should honestly google the UDON SFHD remix opening clip that was not used. I'm sure you can take a screen cap of the image and use it?
edit:

Originally Posted by jae oh en

anyone that preordered from best buy, check your email.
Your Super Street Fighter IV costume pack download code and instructions

just got it.
pimp.gif

edit - guiles new costume is
eek.gif
. blankas akuma colored outfit is sick too
laugh.gif

^yes it is, then you put on the glasses and it's not the freakin aviators like the other two, that's whats up!....blanka is just lol, but i hear the prob is that if you wanted to buy the all costume pack later on, you won't be able to, it just won't work, that's what happened to those who did with sf4

so I'm a newb, but I wanna buy a joystick. What's the cheapest way I can get an 8-direction joystick? (8 direction as in the plate is not a square, but an octagon). I've heard you can mod the Mad Catz one (don't they usually make garbage products though?), by opening it up and changing the plate? (There are 8-way plates on this site: http://www.lizardlick.com/pages/joysticks.shtml). I'd prefer to just buy one without having to open anything up, and for reference, I got this on 360 (if that helps).

Thanks to anyone that has any suggestions/advice, any help is much, much appreciated

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

so I'm a newb, but I wanna buy a joystick. What's the cheapest way I can get an 8-direction joystick? (8 direction as in the plate is not a square, but an octagon). I've heard you can mod the Mad Catz one (don't they usually make garbage products though?), by opening it up and changing the plate? (There are 8-way plates on this site: http://www.lizardlick.com/pages/joysticks.shtml). I'd prefer to just buy one without having to open anything up, and for reference, I got this on 360 (if that helps). 

Thanks to anyone that has any suggestions/advice, any help is much, much appreciated
its really easy to change the gate...just open it up push down on the gate buttons it comes right off...and put the new one in...would probably take you 10 minutes...theres lots of youtube videos out there showing how to do it

Lookin to play with some people. I'm a C with Cody so far and recently have been learning Hakan. Been doing some major damage with him, it's funny how pissed off people get.

GT = bimbady

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Can anyone tell me when to execute Akuma's Raging Demon or how to connect it? Thanks.

When they come down from a jump or after a focus attack.  Otherwise non-******ed players will just jump over it...

Is Juri any good? I haven't seen good players with her but she's fast and i'm thinking about trying her out...

minister-you did dood cold with your seth, he even bounced, sup with the no headset??

and you did work with my friends....shooot.....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

minister-you did dood cold with your seth, he even bounced, sup with the no headset??

the part that goes around my head broke on my mic so i have to hold it up to my ear. imma get another one soon though.
roll.gif
at that dude who rage quit he was mad.

this might be a little bit off topic, and don't flame me for this, but.....how can I get better at street fighter?? I was never good at fighting games

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

this might be a little bit off topic, and don't flame me for this, but.....how can I get better at street fighter?? I was never good at fighting games

I'm in the same boat as you. Since I don't have classes anymore till June all I do when I come home from work is practice, I go through the challenge mode just to get the moves down then I go to practice to try to link combos together.
When I feel like I'm decent with a character I play through arcade....Also getting your butt kicked online and by friends also helps a bit.
I've been at it for a couple weeks now and I can hold my own with Able and Adon. I have a good bit of more work to do though

Who uses charge characters? I can't do anything with them for real

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Try turtling with them. That's what I do when I use Chun-Li.
pretty much. Ducking while inputting gives you the benefit of blocking at least so you don't look like a !@$!@+# moving back for steps and then forward just to do a sonic boom or psycho crusher.

Also akuma's demon rage is only acceptable to use after an opponent has either whiffed an ultra something terrible or they haven't broken off their focus attack. They made him extra ******ed with a second ultra that can completely miss the other player even close up.
indifferent.gif

I STRUGGLE against Cody at times if I don't pick Gouken or Akuma. They really let this fool have an ultra that gives him invincibility frames and can go through everything while covering over half the screen.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

So I take it you guys beat that guy who used Dan? Haha. Dude was annoying...

Back
Top Bottom