STREET FIGHTER

I haven't played this game for a min, since I'm on vacay. I can't wait to play it again.. They do have it here in china town arcade in nyc though i have still yet to play

PSN is on the sig. Someone add me and let's get a game on
pimp.gif

Man, I'm thinking about being done with online on this game. I am rarely able to get a smooth game, so it costs me A LOT of matches...
mad.gif
Against people that are garbage, too...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Man, I'm thinking about being done with online on this game. I am rarely able to get a smooth game, so it costs me A LOT of matches...
mad.gif
Against people that are garbage, too...
smh.gif

One thing I learned about this game is that you have to lose A LOT before you get any good. You just have to be patient.

i went from playing grief and bison to vega and finally made it back to a 50 percent winning record. I won 21 of the last 24 matches. Those 3 losses were against very good Ryu. People are scared of the his bloody high claw.... getting hate mail FTW

Originally Posted by daaznfella

just played some games yesterday and got a PM asking if i was an NT'r....why yes i am lol

That was me lol. Maybe we should get some tourneys going once the mode comes out.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

just played some games yesterday and got a PM asking if i was an NT'r....why yes i am lol
That was me lol. Maybe we should get an NT tourney once the mode is available as dlc.

Back
Top Bottom