STREET FIGHTER

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Is Juri any good? I haven't seen good players with her but she's fast and i'm thinking about trying her out...

I use Juri and I'm at a C rank with her, depending on who I'm facing I shockingly playing defense, usually charge characters, and Ibuki
Ibuki
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Juri is fun as hell to use, but hard as hell to win a match. Overall, I only use Juri when I'm messing around or something.

anyone here good with Makoto? Been trying to learn her all week.... shes so different from 3S Makoto.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Originally Posted by daaznfella

minister-you did dood cold with your seth, he even bounced, sup with the no headset??

and you did work with my friends....shooot.....

So I take it you guys beat that guy who used Dan? Haha. Dude was annoying...
yeah i beat him with bison i think and next time we played i played seth and he used akuma and he rage quit when i was about to beat him.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

im down to play some matches tonight

i use ken,ryu,adon,balrog right now for ranked matches
Im down to play some matches later on

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

this might be a little bit off topic, and don't flame me for this, but.....how can I get better at street fighter?? I was never good at fighting games

I'm in the same boat as you. Since I don't have classes anymore till June all I do when I come home from work is practice, I go through the challenge mode just to get the moves down then I go to practice to try to link combos together.
When I feel like I'm decent with a character I play through arcade....Also getting your butt kicked online and by friends also helps a bit.
I've been at it for a couple weeks now and I can hold my own with Able and Adon. I have a good bit of more work to do though

Who uses charge characters? I can't do anything with them for real
hopefully you play some people who are willing to help you as you play, it's all about playing, playing, playing, and learning. add me if you have xbox, sn=daaznfella, love to play endless with people, too many people playing all serious....*minister*....jp i usually play around 10 pm pst and later....

and with Juri?

awww man, i thought the same way too about getting wins, read a couple pages back!....but HONESTLY.....HONESTLY!!! Use that counter move of hers, especially the fierce version, and when it lands, follow up with j. rk, c. mk, rh pinwheel or EX if you have meter, do the same thing if you have your feng shui engine activated, and go j rk, string combo, end with s. hp, and go in to ex pinwheel

if you are an ultra 2 fan, make sure you auto connect her ultra 2 from EX aerial kick, takes a bit of practice but timing is good once you know it...

games only 29 bucks on amazon right now.

that tournament DLC needs to drop so we can start one up.

^because i suck at this game.  
frown.gif

edit - i join robg's lobby and it's nothing but seth's and akuma's.... perfect place for a zangief user
laugh.gif

smh.gif

via SRK. daigo has a xbox gamertag and PSN. damn, he's probably getting spammed with a million of friend requests
laugh.gif

http://www.shoryuken.com/...XBL-and-PSN-Has-a-Secret

Oh and this unofficial tier list just came out. LOL @ guile and abel being a+ tier. guile is the new sagat, no joke but he should not be a+ tier, more like a. guiles ultra is pretty safe as a reversal and he can zone like a mofo with his charge times reduced, not to mention they also buffed the hell out of his LK. flash kick. akuma, ryu, and viper should be a+ tier.

A+
Rufus, Abel, Sagat, Guile
A
Dhalsim, M. Bison (Dictator), Ryu, Ken, Balrog (Boxer), Chun-Li, Ibuki, E. Honda, Akuma
B+
Dee Jay, T. Hawk, C. Viper, Zangief, Dudley, Seth, Rose
B
El Fuerte, Adon, Vega (Claw), Blanka, Cammy, Cody, Juri, Gouken
C+
Hakan, Guy, Fei Long, Gen, Makoto, Sakura
C
Dan

people wait for SSF4 to label abel as God tier now huh smh

i been beasting with him since sf4 and before the added second ultra.

Im not gonna cop this game till the DLC comes out though

NYH425 wrote:

Oh and this unofficial tier list just came out. LOL @ guile and abel being a+ tier. guile is the new sagat, no joke but he should not be a+ tier, more like a. guiles ultra is pretty safe as a reversal and he can zone like a mofo with his charge times reduced, not to mention they also buffed the hell out of his LK. flash kick. akuma, ryu, and viper should be a+ tier.

A+
Rufus, Abel, Sagat, Guile
A
Dhalsim, M. Bison (Dictator), Ryu, Ken, Balrog (Boxer), Chun-Li, Ibuki, E. Honda, Akuma
B+
Dee Jay, T. Hawk, C. Viper, Zangief, Dudley, Seth, Rose
B
El Fuerte, Adon, Vega (Claw), Blanka, Cammy, Cody, Juri, Gouken
C+
Hakan, Guy, Fei Long, Gen, Makoto, Sakura
C
Dan

heres a better look at the list

[h2] UPDATE: IPLAYWINNER SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4 MAY 2010 TIER LIST [/h2]
by haunts | 53 Comments | [img]http://iplaywinner.com/universal/images/transparent.png[/img]Share Article

[img]http://iplaywinner.com/storage..._SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1274152154247[/img]CLICK FOR FULL MATCH UP CHARTA+: Rufus, Akuma, Guile, Abel, Sagat

A: Dictator, C. Viper, Ryu

B+: Boxer, Chun Li, E. Honda, Dhalsim, Ibuki

B: Zangief, Blanka, Seth, Dudley, Cammy, El Fuerte, Ken, Juri, Rose

C: T. Hawk, DeeJay, Guy, Fei Long, Cody, Gouken, Claw, Adon, Gen

D: Hakan, Makoto, Sakura, Dan

The response to our initial Super Street Fighter 4 Tier Listwas overwhelming and created a lot more discussion and debate than wehad ever imagined. The idea was to start with an initial base conceptand slowly update the tiers to get everything inline month after month.With such a massive response from the community, we took it uponourselves to come out with an update for the tiers before June. Movingforward, we will most likely only make major updates on a monthly basis.

This was a lot of work, but we got more input from top players andnow have official Match Up Consultants that look over the data and givefeed back to make sure most of the match ups and numbers and characterletter rankings make sense. Everyone got to work and now we have whatwe feel is a much more fair tier list that is more inline with match upstatistics across the board at this point. That said, much can changein the coming months, and a lot is still up in the air when it comes tothe new characters.

Hopefully the match up chart is a little easier to read, and if yousee any corrections to be made please let us know directly. Of course,we don't expect people to ever agree on any tier list, but yourfeedback is more than welcome. Hit us up in the comments and let usknow what you think of the update!

Hit me up anytime, my GT is in my sig

And I use Juri on a serious note

Back
Top Bottom