STREET FIGHTER

That backwards compatibility for arcade sticks is huge.  Still buying a new one, but I know a lot of people were pissed off about that before.

Wowwwwwwwww

Im still not copin a ps4 tho

But i may cop it for my step dad ps4 and play it. If they don't dumb the game down like sf4

Its unnatural to be this pumped to pay $25 bucks for a game that I've already paid for 2 or 3 times already, but whatever.

Menus are slow but game play is somewhat good lol. 

i play this for an hour and went back straight to guilty gear... i was literally trying to air dash in street fighter lol. 

Menus work just fine to me, haven't played online yet trying to find a new character. I see fei long is still op. Gameplay is smooth.

Last edited:
I played a bit on ps4 yesterday.

The menu lag is bothersome. The graphical glitches are frequent. The netcode seems ok, I had some good games with green bars.

That input lag though. :smh: :x

As it stands, this is the worst version of the game. 3DS version>PS4.

PSN : JONATRONICS

What a mess.

And once again dudes who actually pay to play online with "Next-Gen" consoles experience all types of BS

This industry is buns

Last edited:
They literally hit copy paste to make this version and just hoped it worked :lol:

Don't tell me they tested it because the issues are obvious and blatant

Gio Corsi ‏@giocorsi
#USFIV #PS4 update: first patch being submitted tomorrow, will test and update you all with improvements. Thanks for all the support!

I was trying to get the digital download for usfiv and it wasn't working. Must be a sign to just play on 360

this my first time really trying to learn a fighting game. I'm trying to learn how to play with dudley, this s*** is hard :smh:

Back
Top Bottom