STREET FIGHTER

i'm trying to learn ibuki ... get my technical skills up ... man i fell off
frown.gif
... my sagat will be back though ... set up that tourney ... hit me on twitter ... add me on xbox .. check sig

I'd like to say thank you to Daigo for creating this influx of new Guile players online that I can't beat to save my life.

Thanks Daigo.
indifferent.gif

I'd like to say thank you to Daigo for creating this influx of new Guile players online that I can't beat to save my life.

Thanks Daigo.
indifferent.gif

I can only beat them when I go back to my old main Cammy.
indifferent.gif

Juri's new costume
pimp.gif
 But hit me up, Eugchkk . I roll with Ibuki or Juri.

I HATE, HATE, HATE playing Ibuki players. They're too damn fast and all over the damn place that I have hella trouble hitting them. And they always be getting me with that damn neck twist. Smfh.
smh.gif
mad.gif

Only time I can beat them is when I get lucky and land a Raging Demon...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

yo how does cody put on that tight %#$ shirt with handcuffs on?

He takes them off. In one of his alpha 3 taunts I believe he takes them off and I think one of his old win quotes is about him keeping them on to make the fight challenging...

Yea I'm a Cody fan

Tournament mode DLC out for PSN, it's pretty laggy and there are a lot of random disconnects.
These things take forever though, they should've made it so that each match is fought simultaneously.
Whatever, it was free.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I HATE, HATE, HATE playing Ibuki players. They're too damn fast and all over the damn place that I have hella trouble hitting them. And they always be getting me with that damn neck twist. Smfh.
smh.gif
mad.gif

Only time I can beat them is when I get lucky and land a Raging Demon... 

x2
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Sorry, newb here (I just got my PS3 last weekend together with my gorgeous 50'' plasma
happy.gif
).

This mightve been asked or a dumb question, but would I be able to play against people online if I just have the regular SF4?

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

no NTers play this?
the thread is 24 pages long, of course people play it.
laugh.gif

i've tried tourney mode, and lobbies have never filled up for me so i havent actually gone through with one yet. but it seems like everyone has to be online at the same time to start one?  seems like it would be impossible to get a good sized one going unless we just set a date and time and if you're online, you get an invite.

or we can just set it up like we did last time and go from there.

any input?

or we can do a team tournament or something to mix things up.  just bunch up into squads of 2 or 3 and get a 6 or 8 team tourney running that way.

also mech zangief is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

no NTers play this?
the thread is 24 pages long, of course people play it.
laugh.gif

i've tried tourney mode, and lobbies have never filled up for me so i havent actually gone through with one yet. but it seems like everyone has to be online at the same time to start one?  seems like it would be impossible to get a good sized one going unless we just set a date and time and if you're online, you get an invite.

or we can just set it up like we did last time and go from there.

any input?
yea wed have to all be online at the same time to use the Tourney mode....id rather do it the old fashion way like last time, but im down for either

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Sorry, newb here (I just got my PS3 last weekend together with my gorgeous 50'' plasma
happy.gif
).

This mightve been asked or a dumb question, but would I be able to play against people online if I just have the regular SF4?

If your question is can you play people who are playing super sf4 when you have the regular sf4, then no. You can still play against people on the regular sf4.

anyone feel like playing

Gamertag- SneakGame718

main:cody, deejay and ryu

im on right now but on mostly every day

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

anyone feel like playing

Gamertag- SneakGame718

main:cody, deejay and ryu

im on right now but on mostly every day
ill be on in like 20 mins                         gamertag- Flash House

I"ve started playing more online recently on XBL as mercnryangldeth. I usually play around 2-3 or after 12 eastern time, add me if anyone wants to play a few matches.

Back
Top Bottom