Student died after eating 5 day old pasta

i gotta change my ways mayne. i ain't living right

i forgot leftover pizza in the car one summer and ate it the next day for lunch, in that car

left some IHOP pancakes on the counter overnight and had them boys for breakfast

i feast off 4th of July bbq a couple weeks after the fireworks, annually

i shouldn't be here

I pride myself on having a iron stomach but after watching this **** that. My lady cooked spaghetti around 10 last night, I woke up at 5am and put it in the fridge. **** that, that **** going in the trash.

i forgot leftover pizza in the car one summer and ate it the next day for lunch, in that car

left some IHOP pancakes on the counter overnight and had them boys for breakfast

i shouldn't be here
6B942AB3-B444-406E-B0B1-E191BF7BBBE0.jpeg

Last week I ate pizza that was on the stove after 2 days.

Sometimes that bolognese is tasting better on that 2nd day :lol:

*My wife and I got AWFUL food poisoning a few years back. We were cooking dinner and our daughter fell (split her lip) so we had to take her to the ER. Turned off the stove but forgot to cover up the sauce. It was a cream sauce that had steak tips, veggies, etc. Got back from the hospital a few hours later and debated as to whether or not we should eat the food. Took the gamble and paid for it over the next 2 days. :smh:

i shouldn't be here

You living life on the edge :lol::smh:

I'm just not believing most of y'all no refrigerator food after 3 days people.

i shouldn't be here

Boy if you do getcho I left the pizza I the oven all night on "warm" *** on! :rofl:

I can eat food 5 days in the fridge...but thats after looking and smelling before reheating of course

I will be more cautious going forward.

I like to eat fresh food, but I live on my own so when I do cook I always leave leftovers but make sure it's eaten the following day or I throw it out.

Never knew about fried rice syndrome either.

I hate when I’m drunk and forget to put something up the night before. I make sure if I do eat it to reheat it in the oven (idk why I think he heat might kill anything that partially grew). The worse is catching food poisoning eating at restaurants. Like these nasty mfers left this **** out all night.

I highly doubt the pasta is what killed him, it was probably just the straw that broke the camel's back. I can only imagine how disgusting the rest of his place was.

What's y'all's time table on left overs IN the fridge? I go 5 days times. But now I'm hearing, 2-3 days tops. Am I playing with fire ?

I'm bad about letting stuff sit overnight in the winter where my house stays a cool 63. Summer is a different story.

Crazy I bought a mass amount of some yogurt last February. Still rolling through that. It expired April '18. Am I bound to die?

Back
Top Bottom