Students...DO NOT USE booksintocash.com

So I needed to sell a few text books to get some bread in my pocket and I find booksintocash.com. They gave me the best quote for my books so I sent mybooks in, instead of sending me a check they send me a notice saying in I sent in defective books. I sent in brand new books and 4 of them at that which shouldhave got me a check for over 250 dollars....Just letting you guys know not to use them since its book selling season
mad.gif

probably soiled books. my friend got denied money back because his book got wet from the rain and wrinkled up.

I was thinking why don't you just photo copy all your books right after you buy them and then just return them all??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by DLo13

defective books

wut?
laugh.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what the hell?

• Main Entry: [sup]1[/sup]de·fec·tive
  • Pronunciation: \di-ˈfek-tiv\
  • Function: adjective
  • Date: 14th century
1 a : imperfect in form or function : faulty

laugh.gif
but still, i've seen books in terrible conditionbeing accepted at school stores, barnes n noble

I could understand if they were outdated but damn lol

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

I was thinking why don't you just photo copy all your books right after you buy them and then just return them all??
nerd.gif

i think for SAT and books for tests you can't copy them its illegal.

Ermm...."Bread in my pocket?" Maybe your books were as old as your 1970's slang. I actually had the opposite experience. My books were pretty beat up, but still in line with their policies (no water damage, no pages torn out, etc.) and I got my money for all of them! "Man," your books must have been pretty defectuoso...
OP already graduated college bruh.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

nerd.gif

i think for SAT and books for tests you can't copy them its illegal.
you can copy any book as long as you dont distribute it or try to sell it for money, or just dont get caught copying them. i usually do that with some textbooks that i cant find the PDF of online

Back
Top Bottom