Originally Posted by cbass625

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

"leggo"

mad.gif
 reminds me of chris brown. who i absolutely despise 
30t6p3b.gif
 Couldnt agree more. 

Swag should definitely be retired.

I think "pizzazz" is a suitable replacement. Can you dudes do me a favor and start saying that? Tell your friends...

Yea, I say em to be funny and not to be taken serious at times. I never really got down w/ the words. Swag been played out from jump to me but more so since the intro to AG

Originally Posted by chickencurry4eva

I think "pizzazz" is a suitable replacement. Can you dudes do me a favor and start saying that? Tell your friends...

"zesty" is also suitable too.

Swag(Not caring what the next man thinks of you)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yolo
pimp.gif

I laugh at the people who say you obviously lack originality. If an artist in a position of power gets people to take a step back and evaluate their lives, more power to them.

I've hated the word swag for about a year now, but it was officially played out when justin bieber said it about 4 times in his song "boyfriend" , kid said "swaggy"

also the word "epic" .....stop 

I remember when the phrase "epic fail" was running rampart all over the internet
laugh.gif
&@^# seemed like it was around for 5+ years before
it faded out.

I only used YOLO sarcastically.  It is wack and played out.

Swag was on its way out but somehow made a comeback and is 10 X's stronger. lol It's just apart of the everyday language now.

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by chickencurry4eva

"zesty" is also suitable too.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I can't imagine cats walking around saying "zesty"... I just can't.

damn now this is gonna bother me. Someone posted a video of some dudes bowling and then some dude looks into the camera and says "That's peddy". Can anyone find it?

but i remember using that line ironically for like a month after I saw it

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

damn now this is gonna bother me. Someone posted a video of some dudes bowling and then some dude looks into the camera and says "That's peddy". Can anyone find it?

but i remember using that line ironically for like a month after I saw it

If you pronounce it as petty, you sound like a douche or like a foreigner with an accent. just sayin'

Back
Top Bottom