Stussy Blazer retro coming soon?

these r classics.. too bad they #%%%$% up this rerelease. No toe cap, panel going around the shoe above the sole is missing, wrong leather.. bad shape.. they look stupid

roll.gif

Like I said, the og guys will start moving their pairs. OGs already popping on ebay. Gonna cop the new gs and the ogs.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Like I said, the og guys will start moving their pairs. OGs already popping on ebay. Gonna cop the new gs and the ogs.

You selling your OG's then? Im still looking for a pair of them, in a 13 though

Posting them on ebay.

Limited to 5 pairs? According to size? $$@ man just when i think i might get my size on these. And solid info if these come out in the states

i picked up the grey and green pair...

will prolly go for the navy/solar red pair, tho i'm not happy about it not being turbo pink.

i may continue my hunt for the OG's, but honestly, this dude is selling a DS pair on ebay right now that already has bad chipping of the lining. makes me weary of copping the OG's now:

%24(KGrHqJ,!hYE6eU(oJM7BPfyVs1Hf!~~60_12.JPG

http://

Anyone manage to get the navy/solar reds today? They went fast.

They're supposed to be a Size? exclusive, so barring a restock, it doesn't look like there will be another opportunity to get these for retail.

I was able to scoop, but I randomly refreshed the site and saw them posted.

I like the leather they used on these.  Even though the Swoosh isnt turbo pink, solar red is pretty bright anyways

yeah, i was able to grab a US size 12 and 13 in the navy pair this morning, so i have options if these fit snug or whatever.

i will still look for a pair of OG's, but i'm glad i finally got these. the solar red pops almost the same, doesn't look bad at all.

yeah, and they had a small restock on the navy's too.

i wouldn't sleep on these if you like blazers, 500 pairs isn't much.

FYI in case you care about your boxes. The last time I ordered from Size? about a couple of months ago they didn't double box and my box was rather squished. You would think that if you're ordering from the UK to the US they would put them in another box instead of just a mail bag taped up.

Originally Posted by phangirl

FYI in case you care about your boxes. The last time I ordered from Size? about a couple of months ago they didn't double box and my box was rather squished. You would think that if you're ordering from the UK to the US they would put them in another box instead of just a mail bag taped up.

Same thing happened to me with a pair of Asics from there. My box was destroyed. I had to just throw it away.

Is it possible to wipe the yellow off the mid-soles? I hate the pre-yellowed vintage look.

i don't think they are yellowed, i think it's just those pix.

they didn't look like that on size?'s site.

DJ Proto- those blazers are so sick. Totally under rated shoe- Love my blazers. These are a def on my list to cop...at least the top 10 for this year.

Back
Top Bottom