Stussy Sample Sales

yeah seriously is there anything confirmed for this weekend? all i know of are the sales at katella in anaheim next sat and at san dieguito academy the following sunday.

Whatever happened to the Stussy sales in Santa Monica!!!

I remember one being at John Adams Middle School waaaaay back in the day!
Has the perrier gone straight to my head...?​

June 2nd 10AM - 2PM - Katella High School the address is 2200 Wagner Ave Anaheim
^ there ya go ROYALTY D

Just went to Katella high school

copped 12 tees

god its @#%$ long @#%$ lline... was so hot ... did anybody go there?

their vans were like all messed up and sold out
TEAM Wii​
Member #1.. Mii # 2964 2620 2145 1413​

i bought like 6 t shirts. i got in line like 2 minutes before the line got REALLY LONG, so i got lucky. there was a lot of tees, but too many ppl surrounding the tables, and it started getting hot so i didnt really look through everything.
i bought some tees that i dont really like do they do exchanges?

wen is the next stussy sale

i forgot to pickup the flyer
TEAM Wii​
Member #1.. Mii # 2964 2620 2145 1413​

june 12 in cypress , thats all i remember ..

anyways good shirts were hidden .. but they werent that great ..
cashiers were cool, the brunette one saw a small little string hanging out, and changed the price for 7 to 5 $
security sucked @#%$ though just to tell you, I saw people stealing from left and right.
Or you can just buy me a Gibson Les Paul Custom.

The katella sale was so-so. I ended up with the sk8thing world tour shirt for 9 bucks though, so i can't complain. I saw a bunch of Futura World tour tees also but they got marked for 30 ( if you were lucky they wouldn't have noticed it was a world tour tee and given it to you for 9). But uhh.. I saw the flyer for the next sale at Northview High, in Covina. Didn't catch the date, so sorry about that.

Oh, and did anyone see that big old security guard chase the dude stealing? Security guard came back in a car, sweat dripping everywhere. It was quite a scene. lol

yeah whens the next sale im there!
Looking for AM 90 <color=orange>Home[/color]Growns sz 12 or 13
&​
Dontrelle WIllis Royale Collection (green ver) sz 12 or 13

Back
Top Bottom